9 replies to this topic

#1 Mogie

Mogie

Ganja Goddess

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4499 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:30 PM

It's getting bad. Looking at all those pretty buds and knowing I have to wait about another month or so. It is torture. My neighbor and I are both pacing back and forth like expectant parents. Around here a lot of medical marijuana patients get ripped off this time of year (outdoor growers of course).

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 SHAMAN

SHAMAN

DEAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:42 PM

It is hard!! My good friend just had two of his fields chopped, Over a hundred plants. They were not even close to being ready. They chopped all his tops. Just a waste!!!!!!! Little bastard's had to have been kids, Well my friend is crushed!!!! I know how he feels though, I lost over a hundred last year to rabbits a deer, It kills a little part of you every crop you lose...

#3 Guest_Monday Murphy_*

Guest_Monday Murphy_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:07 PM

It is hard!!
My good friend just had two of his fields chopped, Over a hundred plants. They were not even close to being ready. They chopped all his tops. Just a waste!!!!!!! Little bastard's had to have been kids,
Well my friend is crushed!!!!
I know how he feels though, I lost over a hundred last year to rabbits a deer, It kills a little part of you every crop you lose...

Shaman i broke the deer and animals from eating in my pea patch...

put an electric fence around it... put peanut butter on the wire all the way around... when they smell the peanut butter and try to eat it... a shock'N experience, they don't come back... it will break strangers too...

MM

#4 Roseman

Roseman

Teaching to grow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:30 PM

It is hard!!
My good friend just had two of his fields chopped, Over a hundred plants. They were not even close to being ready. They chopped all his tops. Just a waste!!!!!!! Little bastard's had to have been kids,
Well my friend is crushed!!!!
I know how he feels though, I lost over a hundred last year to rabbits a deer, It kills a little part of you every crop you lose...

and they'll complain it wasn't any good being too stupid to know it was harvested too early!

#5 Guest_Bullseye_*

Guest_Bullseye_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2007 - 10:55 PM

Oh, the anticipation. Makes me feel like a kid waiting for Christmas all over again. How are the samples?

#6 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:45 AM

Yeah moggie I feel you. Mine are about three weeks away, but the look amazing. I love the connection I have with them though. I spend a lot of time with them and exchange of co2 and oxygen between us is so cool. Yet I think I cant wait till I smoke you ladies. Lol do you have another grow started? For when these get chopped? thnx for sharing!

#7 Mogie

Mogie

Ganja Goddess

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4499 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:41 AM

Had to start the ATF by clone. So they are up and starting to look good. I am pretty limited on my indoor grows (size). Am already planning for next year's outdoor grow. Next year: ATF Hashberry Romulan x Hawaiian Mango Road Trip Wheel Chair (old favorite & only 3 seeds left)

#8 Tokecrazy

Tokecrazy

Hydro Guru

• Super Administrators
  • 6448 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:17 AM

Hey Mogie,I know what you mean about ripoffs There to sorry to do it for them selfs.If you can get some of those motion sensor and place them around your garden.You can hook them up to a light in the house or a bell and when someone trips them they will let you know.I put a camera in a plastic box and mounted it so no one could get to it along with a flash bulb that can flash more then one time.The camera didnt work but the flash did and it was hooked up to a motion sensor.So when it was triped the flash went off and the lights and bell did to.It went off two times and never angain.the fake camera with the red light on it dose work if they see it.along time ago in kentucky a guy would catch poison snakes like copperheads and rattlers and cut the rattle off and with fishing line tie them at the bottom of his plants.Anybody that got close to them was bite.He was in the back woods.i wouldnt do that but you would know who did come a calling to steal your plants.That hillbilly got 4 DEA dudes before they got his plants.I dont want to hurt anyone but if you are stealing meds you need one of your hands choped off,so everybody knows you are a theft.In iran they find a theft they cut off the right hand,Its a disgrace to wipe your butt with the same hand you feed your mouth with.You can get those montion sensor at a harbor freight store or at there store online. PEACE

#9 Mogie

Mogie

Ganja Goddess

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4499 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:28 PM

tokecrazy we are on the same page. I have a motion sensor up and security camera too. I am a little paranoid so a security camera at the front gate also. We have a monitor in the frontroom next to the tv. Not expensive. Picked up at Harbor Freight for $199 and that included the monitor and 2 cameras that have 2 way conversation and infrared too and lots of extra wire (seems like 100 feet per camera). It's cool I hear something and I can just push a button on the monitor and I can talk outside by the plants. At night if I hear a noise I will say something like "Boys go get the guns and the dogs. Lets go catch a burgler for supper." Of course I am usually high and start laughing which makes the dogs bark and me laugh more. So if we did have a burgler they would be scared to death.

#10 Guest_JollyGreenGiant_*

Guest_JollyGreenGiant_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2007 - 06:00 PM

Man that really sucks 100 plants stolen when they weren't ready such a waste

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users