32 replies to this topic

#1 jonnyappleweed420

jonnyappleweed420

Admin/Vid Artist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1113 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:18 PM

This is a method I have developed by watching and listening to Rick Simpson and several others that have been willing to make this product.
I have combined a distilling method with the extraction method and feel this may be an easy option for home based medical patients to make their own oil safely.
This Recipe is based on Rick Simpson's Dosage recommendations
(1 Lb condensed into Oil and taken over a 2 month period.= 2 Oz's condensed and taken over a week)
I use my flat top stove to heat a boiler pan of water to reduce the Oil in(a double boiler)
I went to Walmart and was able to get every thing on this list of materials for making HEMP OIL. And I took pics.

ALWAYS USE GOOD VENTILATION WHILE MAKING YOUR OIL
and NEVER USE OPEN FLAMES NEAR PRODUCTION AREA
1-small food processor
1-Turkey fryer Thermometer
2-Stainless Steel Utensil Holders
(4 3/4" Dia X 6 3/4" tall) for the inner cook/strainer pots
1-Re-usable Cone Coffee Filter
1-set of Stainless Steel Measuring Cups(1/4cp-1cp)
1- 10"X15" cookie sheet
1-Electric Candle Warmer plate
1-Baby's Medicine Dispensing Syringe

Start with 2 Oz's of seed free well dried/cured Bud material
And 750ml of EVERCLEAR GRAIN ALCOHOL 190 proof= 95% pure/5% water
Run the bud material through the processor and
spread out on the cookie sheet
Place into preheated oven @ 325* for 10 minutes and remove
(make sure your oven temp stays below 350* mj vaporizes above 365*)
Put this heated Bud material into the Inner pot with the thermometer attached and positioned into the center of pot 1/4' off the bottom.
Add 2 cups of EVERCLEAR to inner pot(clean out processor/blade with a little EVERCLEAR and add to mix)
Place the inner pot into the pot of boiling water(make sure the water level in the boiler pot is 1" lower than inner pot to prevent floating)
allow this to reduce for 30 minutes keeping inner pot temp below 220*(190*-200* is ideal) and strain,I find that using the thermometer clipped to the side of strainer pot keeps the filter in place while straining
(you can wash the bud material One more time and repeat process and add to the first batch before final reduction)
Take the clean strained liquid that is in the strainer pot and reduce further by placing back into boiler pot and reducing until you get a syrup type texture to the oil.
Transfer this rough Oil Extract into the 1 Cup Measuring Cup and place on the preheated Candle Warmer for final reduction into Hemp Oil,Once the texture reaches a thick Grease type your done.
(this will take several hours to complete)
Draw this up into the Baby Syringe for storage and easy dispensing
(don't worry if it gets to thick you can add a few drops of Hemp Seed oil or Olive oil to thin enough to draw up)store syringe in the refrigerator to preserve
and just hold under warm water to warm and dispense(no microwaves)
Please NOTE:
I DO NOT SHOW PICS OF FINISHED PRODUCT,
as for this process is illegal in my country.
I can only show you what to buy and how to use it to process your own Bud material into LIFE SAVING HEMP OIL.

P.S.
I didn't get the Everclear from Walmart
and note in the last pic the pointer on the thermometer is just under 200*F

I hope this helps shine a different light on the process :)

Peace
and
Good Luck ed: url sept 09

Attached Files

• Empress Smoker, jangel, Michael and 9 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 jonnyappleweed420

jonnyappleweed420

Admin/Vid Artist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1113 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:08 AM

WB456 has a recipe for oil using Isopropyl Alcohol that works very well also. Peace
  • wereallstoned and moto4u like this

#3 MysticGypsy

MysticGypsy

Mother Greenthumb

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:55 AM

Quick question, what are the medicinal uses of the oil? Im guessing arthritis, but I may be wrong. I suffer from severe Rhuematoid arthritis and Im always looking for "Au-Natural" remedies!!!
  • wereallstoned and FlowerMeds like this

#4 jonnyappleweed420

jonnyappleweed420

Admin/Vid Artist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1113 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:47 PM

Hemp Oil eradicates cancer/damaged cells,and rejuvenates weak cells in our bodies.
CAUTION ANYONE ALLERGIC TO TOMATOES CAN NOT TAKE THIS OIL.
The wonderful thing about this is, now that the word is getting out on how this Oil will heal the sick,people are making it and treating themselves for all kinds of diseases.It takes a week of usage,to start to see the effects, but if you are suffering the dosage can be increased and your relief will be visible to those around you.

Peace

Quick question, what are the medicinal uses of the oil? Im guessing arthritis, but I may be wrong. I suffer from severe Rhuematoid arthritis and Im always looking for "Au-Natural" remedies!!!

• jangel, wereallstoned and judi_b3 like this

#5 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

The things you will need to start with are;

Posted ImageDSC01609
Items you will need, small food processor, Stainless steel bowl, Isopropyl or Ethanol (Everclear) as the solvent and of course the marijuana

Posted ImageDSC01611

Pulverized the pot

Posted ImageDSC01613
covered in alcohol

Posted ImageDSC01614
Pure the alcohol / pot mixture 1-2 minutes. Longer if you wish

Posted ImageDSC01615
It will look like this

Posted ImageDSC01616
Now what you need to strain it. a coffee filter and of course the SS bowl.

Posted ImageDSC01617
The results

Posted ImageDSC01618
The results

Posted ImageDSC01619
Poured off a little in another SS bowl

Prev | Next | Hide User Customizations
Posted ImageDSC01620
What would happen if I lit it? Can I evaporate the alcohol this way

Posted ImageDSC01621
Flame on

Posted ImageDSC01623
Blow out the flame and what is left...POOF I have hash

Posted ImageDSC01624
Set the solution on a heating pad in the laundry room, turned on medium

Posted ImageDSC01627
Most of the way cooked down

Posted ImageDSC01628
oops, took my eye of of it and I have hemp paste. Do not leave it unattended.
  • jonnyappleweed420, wereallstoned and Lumix like this

#6 jonnyappleweed420

jonnyappleweed420

Admin/Vid Artist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1113 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:08 PM

Thank you WB, I love the"Flame On". Great pics of the process Peace
  • wereallstoned likes this

#7 Goodsense

Goodsense

NITEOWL BY TRADE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:38 AM

Greetings and Im new... I am curious?? WB456 was your unattended mishap a project similar in stature to that of the original post by JohnnyAppleSeed only using rubbing alcohol instead of the grain EverClear... I will say this about both.. together they solve questions I have about the other... but I am unclear for certain if they are relatively identical with the exception of one main ingredient and a few devices well in that case pictured steps in Johnny's case... If they are relatively the same thing.. I guess I am wondering where specifically the 2 pots comes in for JohnnyAppleSeed and why not use EverClear in yours? Can one of you please help me understand.. My understanding it is close... I truly believe that.. but well we know you cant spell it exactly out.. but can you if possible clear up those discrepencies???:rollone:

Edited by Goodsense, 20 March 2009 - 03:43 AM.
Typos and additional questions

• wereallstoned and teddys head like this

#8 Guest_SomeDude_*

Guest_SomeDude_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:17 AM

'Everclear based' (IMHO) has a better taste to it than isopropyl alcholol :rollone: I have had some that was made with a 3 jar distillation process as well..

#9 jonnyappleweed420

jonnyappleweed420

Admin/Vid Artist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1113 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:37 AM

WB456,Is pure' his mixture in the processor,straining and reducing into Oil/Paste.
My "Green Dragon" Method uses a combination of a Method used to create "Green Dragon" but after straining you continue to reduce into Oil/Paste
I want to believe that by pre-heating the plant material and boiling in in the mixture for 30 minutes frees up more of the THC
But if you want to save money use the Isopropal Alcohol Method
I Dont know how long it took WB456 to complete this process,
but the way I do it took around 3.5 hours start to finish
As for the 2 pots I strain into the 2nd and put back on to reduce.
I WILL STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU PRACTICE WITH EXCESS MATERIAL FIRST.
This is a messy process and can splatter all over if temps get to hot...
And remember this if it were supposed to taste good it would be called Candy,not Medicine...(you may want to use a flavoring OIL to thin it down slightly and hide the taste)

I hope this helps you,
Good Luck

Greetings and Im new... I am curious?? WB456 was your unattended mishap a project similar in stature to that of the original post by JohnnyAppleSeed only using rubbing alcohol instead of the grain EverClear... I will say this about both.. together they solve questions I have about the other... but I am unclear for certain if they are relatively identical with the exception of one main ingredient and a few devices well in that case pictured steps in Johnny's case... If they are relatively the same thing.. I guess I am wondering where specifically the 2 pots comes in for JohnnyAppleSeed and why not use EverClear in yours? Can one of you please help me understand.. My understanding it is close... I truly believe that.. but well we know you cant spell it exactly out.. but can you if possible clear up those discrepencies???:rollone:

• judi_b3, skunkbear and teddys head like this

#10 Michael

Michael

Asshat Extrordinaire

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2339 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:29 PM

Hey, Johnny, can I pilfer this thread and put it in another forum? :) Thanks!

#11 jonnyappleweed420

jonnyappleweed420

Admin/Vid Artist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1113 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:53 AM

It needs to be where it gets the most exposure.

Peace:pns:

Hey, Johnny, can I pilfer this thread and put it in another forum?

:salute:

Thanks!

• pine boy, jangel and teddys head like this

#12 Guest_richarab_*

Guest_richarab_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:04 AM

I really want to try and get my mother a medical perscription for this..I think she is the perfect cantidate. And this will all seem less evil if her OWN doctor tells her that it will have benifits to her. She won't listen to me because I am not a "doctor"

#13 Michael

Michael

Asshat Extrordinaire

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2339 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:07 AM

Here are a ton of scientific studies and peer review stuff full of $50 words.

Granny's List

Almost 1000 studies, articles and reports on every illness you can think of and how cannabis might affect them.

It's still in development. So, it's not pretty. But, looks aren't everything, right?

#14 Guest_richarab_*

Guest_richarab_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2009 - 12:13 AM

Hey guys..Just throwing in my two cents here. There has been an "outbreak" of swine flue. I suggest everyone load up on Colloidal Silver or start eating some OIl..cause the last thing you want is an excuse for them to "immunize" you..

#15 mikeb4370

mikeb4370

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 04:27 PM

other than smoking,, whats the best way to ingest oil?
  • teddys head likes this

#16 jonnyappleweed420

jonnyappleweed420

Admin/Vid Artist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1113 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:17 AM

You must take orally to get the concentration of THC into your bloodstream.Once in your bloodstream it will attack mutated cells and rejuvenate weak cells.It will restore organ functions.(if taken in time)
Hope this helps.

Peace

other than smoking,, whats the best way to ingest oil?

• jangel, FlowerMeds and teddys head like this

#17 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:55 PM

Everclear is not available in all states, then the cost figures in. A bottle of Everclear is $13-$15 per quart. The alcohol is around $4.,

Greetings and Im new... I am curious?? WB456 was your unattended mishap a project similar in stature to that of the original post by JohnnyAppleSeed only using rubbing alcohol instead of the grain EverClear... I will say this about both.. together they solve questions I have about the other... but I am unclear for certain if they are relatively identical with the exception of one main ingredient and a few devices well in that case pictured steps in Johnny's case... If they are relatively the same thing.. I guess I am wondering where specifically the 2 pots comes in for JohnnyAppleSeed and why not use EverClear in yours? Can one of you please help me understand.. My understanding it is close... I truly believe that.. but well we know you cant spell it exactly out.. but can you if possible clear up those discrepencies???:woohoo:

• jonnyappleweed420, jangel, FlowerMeds and 1 other like this

#18 jonnyappleweed420

jonnyappleweed420

Admin/Vid Artist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1113 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:44 PM

In the Green Dragon Method, you need to simmer the plant material in the alcohol solution for 15-30 min and strain and continue to reduce into oil,That's where the 2 pots come in. I strain from one into the other. Now for the good news I am using Isopropal Alcohol because of cost factors. The Green Dragon is a Oral Tinacture ment to be liquid(you must use liquer of 90% pure or better, "151 rum") I discovered it could be reduced into Hemp Oil. I have also discoved a method of making Hash from FAN LEAVES that will work to produce oil from(and Fan Leaves are a BI-PRODUCT from Hemp production)It takes a lot of leaves to make a little oil, but what the heck I've usally got a LB or more from a grow cycle. Hope this clears things up a bit. Peace
  • jangel, Mr.Moonbiscuit, wereallstoned and 1 other like this

#19 Guest_surejam123_*

Guest_surejam123_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

Start with 2 Oz's of seed free well dried/cured Bud material And 750ml of EVERCLEAR GRAIN ALCOHOL 190 proof= 95% pure/5% water Run the bud material through the processor and spread out on the cookie sheet What would the oil be like if wile blending the MJ w/Everclear we added about 10 sprigs of mint leaves to the mixture and then purried ??

#20 pine boy

pine boy

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:45 AM

I would think that if you are making Green Dragon tincture and you put mint in with it,You will be the dragon.If mint opens the pours in your mouth and asopagus you might not be able to take the stuff without pain.Its already tough. Shot glass and red bull is a good way to get the dragon down.Add the tinc slowly and it make a layer with the g.d. on top.
  • teddys head likes this

#21 Guest_kman456_*

Guest_kman456_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:00 AM

What Are the best Strains for the oil???

#22 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:20 PM

It depends what you need it for. If you follow what Rick Simpson has said, and it is for a sick person, then an indica would be best to encourage sleep and rest. If it is to be used for an active person for health benefits, then a mixed or sativa genus would be best. Peace
  • jonnyappleweed420, JointGirl, FlowerMeds and 2 others like this

#23 jonnyappleweed420

jonnyappleweed420

Admin/Vid Artist

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1113 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:19 AM

What Are the best Strains for the oil???

In any case the best strains would be the largest resin producers with the highest THC ratings available in that strain.
And if treating cancer patients they must fight the urge to get up and be active. "THEY MUST HAVE TOTAL REST" during the treatment period!!!shrugsmiley.gif

Peace
  • JointGirl, FlowerMeds, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#24 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:51 PM

Here are other links on Rick Simpson and what his Hemp oil does, how to make it, and what it has done for others. I have put them in one place to hopefully help as many as can be helped.

May you too see someone helped with this.

Healing Hemp Oil Experiment

Rick Simpson Run from the Cure 7 part video

He's a Healer Not a Dealer

Rick Simpson's super concentrated hemp oil

How to Make Your Own Hemp Oil - Rick Simpson Calls RabbitHoleCentral

Rick Simpson at Dalhousie University 11-3-08

Vincent - Rick Simpson Hemp Oil - Cystic Fibrosis

My Mission

Cannabis oil and cancer

How Do I Make Hemp Oil

Rick Simpson's Run From the Cure~Crush Cancer TOUR

The Cure For Cancer is in Canada and you Can't Have it.

How to Make Small Batches of Hemp Oil "Green Dragon Method"

Hemp Oil and Colorectal Cancer

Rick Simpson's recent broadcast By Traceydm

I will add to this as more is posted about this incredible oil.

May you all be well and let's do what we can to help these people, and ourselves.

e.URL.spt.09
  • wereallstoned and FlowerMeds like this

#25 JustinK

JustinK

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:23 PM

I agree. I think one of the reasons the oil works less effectively on people is because they do not sleep. Some people with cancer complain that it makes them tired and they can't do anything. Well do you want to sleep and be unproductive now, or die and be unproductive for eternity? I never understood why people wouldn't want to do everything in their power to live, especially when it is as easy as sleeping.
  • jangel, FlowerMeds, Itinkso and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users