19 replies to this topic

#1 SHAMAN

SHAMAN

DEAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 02:12 PM

Ok if you don't know I love outdoor bud. But the weather has been dry this year, And I didn't get much growth. I also hate to go and water them cuz it's a long hard walk threw the forest. I might have water them 5-6 times this year. Today was one of those times.. This patch has, Hog, SkunkBerry, BigBud, PurpleIndica, And a few clones of every thing I had before the "Borg" attacked a few months ago. Sorry batteries died no pic's of the clones. Attached File  DSC00001.JPG   55.17KB   29 downloads This is a pic of the Hog. Attached File  DSC00004.JPG   53.17KB   22 downloads A pic of the Hog, You can see where the rabbits have skinned the bottom branches off for me, Little F**KER's Attached File  DSC00003.JPG   60.75KB   21 downloads The top still looks good, Can't wait for this one she smells like stinky candy and tastes even better.. Attached File  DSC00002.JPG   47.95KB   19 downloads Anyone else hurting cuz of the weather? My outdoor crop is suffering..

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 *GreenPassion*

*GreenPassion*

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1152 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 02:24 PM

Hey Shaman, your still looking very good. Nice post dude!

#3 SHAMAN

SHAMAN

DEAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:01 PM

Anyone else have outdoor how are they doing??? Do you have pic's???

#4 Guest_btdt_*

Guest_btdt_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2007 - 11:07 PM

Damn critters. Hang in there Shaman! Technically..yes..I have some OD plants. However, it isn't a guerilla grow like yours, Shaman... it's a back deck grow in a 4 x 8 x 5.5 H polycarbonate g-house I constructed that's attached to my house. I cover it at night to give it a solid 12/12 and also because my asswipe neighbors seem to think they MUST light up the entire block all night long. I had a harvest in late July and will harvest again in Oct sometime. I gave a guerilla grow a lot of thought this year but my back was dealing me fits about the time all of the prep work needed to be done....so it never happened. It was WAY hot early on this year here w/no moisture..so they woulda had a hard time. you're getting close. They look like they will love ya for the water and it should help finish em out...... good luck! btdt

#5 FilthyFletch

FilthyFletch

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:53 AM

Ok i got a pic of my 1 outside plant I tried this year.I always grow inside but when I took some clones I put 1 outside after it rooted.This picture is the plant 90 days old. I dug a 12 inch deep hole about 12 inches around filled it with good soil and fed and watered this plant regularly. It has good sunlight not to hot with a little shade during the day....I cant grow outside to save myself lol what the hell.Same plant that I grow in my aero setup

Attached Files

#6 FilthyFletch

FilthyFletch

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:55 AM

I think it actually got smaller

#7 Guest_lumberjack_ian_*

Guest_lumberjack_ian_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:10 AM

filthy that plant looks great!!!! =]

#8 SHAMAN

SHAMAN

DEAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:58 AM

Thanks FilthyFletch, Your pic's made me feel a little better.. Better luck next year..

#9 FilthyFletch

FilthyFletch

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 12:59 PM

Lol its a big killer ganja plant huh lol. I have no clue what happened.I never grew outside before other then this little try but just didnt work .I thought it died but its still there looking just like that.I fed it with fox farm and used the same soil I use for my indoor moms but guess it doesnt like outdoor living.Ill stick to my inside stuff as mother nature has disappointed me lol

#10 SHAMAN

SHAMAN

DEAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:25 PM

Mother Nature is a hard mistress. She likes to F**K me every year, But I love her anyway. Nothing like a big garbage bag of outdoor bud in the fall.. Come on who else has outdoor, lets see it you know who you are.. Please anyone..

#11 FilthyFletch

FilthyFletch

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:58 PM

I like to yank a few garbage bags ever 6-8 weeks and not break a sweat..am I lazy lol

#12 Guest_bd1975_*

Guest_bd1975_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:47 PM

Ok if you don't know I love outdoor bud. But the weather has been dry this year, And I didn't get much growth. I also hate to go and water them cuz it's a long hard walk threw the forest. I might have water them 5-6 times this year. Today was one of those times..

This patch has, Hog, SkunkBerry, BigBud, PurpleIndica, And a few clones of every thing I had before the "Borg" attacked a few months ago. Sorry batteries died no pic's of the clones.
[attach]1921[/attach]
This is a pic of the Hog.
[attach]1924[/attach]
A pic of the Hog, You can see where the rabbits have skinned the bottom branches off for me, Little F**KER's
[attach]1923[/attach]
The top still looks good, Can't wait for this one she smells like stinky candy and tastes even better..
[attach]1922[/attach]

Anyone else hurting cuz of the weather? My outdoor crop is suffering..

I don't have any outdoors but had temps over 100 for 3 weeks and it sure hurt me. I had the water smoking under some BB and Mazar...now I'm trying to nurse them back. Started to trash the entire water grow but don't have the heart....

#13 Mogie

Mogie

Ganja Goddess

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4499 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:26 PM

Shaman I know what you mean. Mother nature seems to throw new curve balls each year but I love outdoors too. But I am a wussy compared to you. I grow next to the house. Hubby even ran water and built a privacy fence for me. But me area is too small now it's about 12 x 16. Next spring going to enlarge to 12 x 28 (it's not a greenhouse it just has a roof to protect from Oregon downpours).

#14 SHAMAN

SHAMAN

DEAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:05 PM

Shaman I know what you mean. Mother nature seems to throw new curve balls each year but I love outdoors too. But I am a wussy compared to you. I grow next to the house. Hubby even ran water and built a privacy fence for me. But me area is too small now it's about 12 x 16. Next spring going to enlarge to 12 x 28 (it's not a greenhouse it just has a roof to protect from Oregon downpours).

Hey Girl,, Got any fresh pic's of those girls.. Are you chaining them down now, How tall are they???

#15 green_nobody

green_nobody

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5127 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 07:09 AM

oh, my outdoor bigbud isn't doing to well too shaman, it is way to wet an cooled here this summer. i got mildew, real and the blueish one all over my plant... the only thing that i don't have is water problems... but my buds won't grow, we have now september and there are only a few pistils so far!!! yay.gif too damn cooled this summer here!

#16 FilthyFletch

FilthyFletch

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:34 PM

I shake my fist at mother nature.

#17 Guest_HBB_*

Guest_HBB_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2007 - 07:24 PM

I have a small patch of OD this year....one I completely forgot about (I dunno...I smoke a lot of pot)...remembered about it the other day and it's all fucked up, but getting much better after the drought, no nutes other than what she was packed in, in March, and a small amount of powdery mildew...poor girl is still chugging along and doing well considering now....strong as hell Cherry BombXBlue Rhino 1947. She is also shaded from the south...bummer, but didn't have a lot of options in the middle of the city, so she's behind a local bar. I'm a sneaky fucker who likes the urban guerilla grows.

#18 SHAMAN

SHAMAN

DEAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 09:00 PM

I have a small patch of OD this year....one I completely forgot about (I dunno...I smoke a lot of pot)...remembered about it the other day and it's all fucked up, but getting much better after the drought, no nutes other than what she was packed in, in March, and a small amount of powdery mildew...poor girl is still chugging along and doing well considering now....strong as hell Cherry BombXBlue Rhino 1947. She is also shaded from the south...bummer, but didn't have a lot of options in the middle of the city, so she's behind a local bar. I'm a sneaky fucker who likes the urban guerilla grows.

I would love to see a pic if you think you are sneaky enough...

#19 Guest_HBB_*

Guest_HBB_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2007 - 06:37 AM

Sorry bro, I'm sure I'm sneaky enough, but the location is in a place where I wouldn't be able to conceal the location if I took a pic of the whole plant. Next time I'm out there I'll get a couple closeups of some buds to show though.

#20 SHAMAN

SHAMAN

DEAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 08:42 PM

I went out to the patch and it was dark 7 at night. I couldn't take any pic's. But things looked good. A few more weeks!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users