jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:40 AM

Green Passion Rules
We only have a few simple rules here:

Treat other members with dignity and respect, at all times, and keep the language relatively clean. We want to maintain an inviting and uplifting environment, free from excessive negativity or vulgarity. So, if you aren't sure whether something is appropriate, it's probably best to not post it.

Also, we don't tolerate spam of any sort. So, if you're only here to promote or advertise at no cost, don't waste your time. There's no future in it.

Our goal here is a highly-functioning and self-regulating society of peers, which provides due respect and dignity for all. But, even with a skilled and responsive staff, there's no way we can read everything posted every day. So, we want to empower each and every member here to be a part of shaping and molding this community.

Please, if you see anything you find offensive, simply click the "Report Post" button, located at the the top of every post on Green Passion: Posted Image

Lastly, and this should be completely obvious, you cannot discuss buying or selling anything illegal here, except in very general terms. We cannot allow this site to be used to carry out criminal activity of any kind. You can, however, discuss seedbanks.

Thank you for your cooperation. Posted Image

• Itinkso and DEBhasgrn like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#52 hinduhippy

hinduhippy

Medical Patient

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 02:53 PM

once I found this out and talked with a good buddy, and after he read the Rick Simpson article in High Times, he was convienced, and we now are taking it upon are selves to produce/give out as much hemp oil as it takes to cure whoever wants to try it.
  • jangel, Itinkso and skintner like this

#53 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:24 PM

Welcome to GreenPassion! We have much written here on healing hemp oil. Please do come by the introductions forum and let us welcome you to the site. Peace

#54 Guest_Maja_*

Guest_Maja_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:49 AM

I cannot say with certainty, that Mr. Simpson's oil works as advertised. But considering all the studies in my list that say cannabis slows or kills cancer- it would seem to be a reasonable assumption that larger doses would speed the effect.

Mr. Simpson knows that his own made hemp-oil (dried blooming buds) works on healing cancer. He mentioned the exactly daily hemp-oil doses and the time to cure with it.
Curing cancer: all these on my own known healings of cancer based on naturally cures without "speeding the effect", but on taking it's time to process in the blood and our body cells systems.

We NEED scientific studies ...not easily dismissed "anecdotal" stories!

Yes, indeed! But first we need the scientists free of pharmacy dogma rules in free and as independent allowed laboratories’ and the universities’ free of their business control, also the financial interest of one of the world wide biggest pharmacy companies’ to initiate it real begin.

Don't forget, if citizen in the USA, Canada or Europe, we all don't live in a free world, which allows us to choose our "business market free" medical cancer solutions or treatments for our own bodies.

Every clinic or hospital in this countries is allowed to give you chemo to cure cancer - legally - without prove that it cure's and without the truth how they produce it. The entire still held behind existing statistics of the - in the most cancer cases - useless radiation and chemo are already dismissed "anecdotal" stories!

Yet, those stories are what "create" the ideas for the studies, so keep on talking about it! Demand studies! If not in the US or Canada, then SOMEWHERE!

Even if you find a free and person related study on Rick Simpson's hemp-oil cures with enough different concerned cancer patients, which big established news paper, scientific journal, TV-station or big radio station would pick it up and show the evidence, cheapness and painless choice beside chemo or radiation?

All these public Medias are also interested in the assured profit of the rich profit of cancer diagnoses. Let us talk about the endless jobs in and of hospitals and their oncologies, of the very expensive publicity-spots and publications of the pharmacy products - our daily brain minded shower.

The only public accepted way to prove all the world wide existing healings of cancer, is upon the patients its selves to describe their way they did it on which cancer exactly, and with which therapy’s aside it, as detailed as possible.

The truth will always overcome! This forum is one of the testimonials of this fact.

Best cancer concerned regards - Maja

#55 Guest_Maja_*

Guest_Maja_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:17 AM

I was drawn to mmj because of recent studies that have shown that it shrinks tumors. I am hoping to shrink my tumor completely because there will be less of a chance of recurrence. It has also helped with the pain and other symptoms that have arisen from the chemo, some of which may be permanent. I wish I had started sooner.

Hello,

would you please help me to understand what is ment if I read: "I was drawn to mmj"?

Thank you for your kind patience with me!
Best regards to you
Maja

#56 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:32 AM

hi maja.......i think he means he became interested in MMJ!!!....does that help you??!!!
  • jangel likes this

#57 hinduhippy

hinduhippy

Medical Patient

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:55 PM

HERE IS THE SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF THC BEING AN ANTI-CANCER AGENT.
http://americanmarij...zman-Cancer.pdf

now if you can understand whats in that pdf is another thing. You really need to be a Dr to understand it but ive shown it to several Dr.s who just kinda shut up after i show them this proof on THC WORKING ON HUMAN CANCER CELLS AND NOT JUST ON RATS.

WHAT WE REALLY NEED TO FIND OUT IS;
more of a steadily dosage of hemp oil for the patient. We all know that each indiviual strain has a different % of THC, so when we make the hemp oil, that substance is going to be a % of THC.
So we need to find a way to either stablize that THC % in that given substance in hemp oil or find a way to test the THC in each individual batch of hemp oil.
In finding these things we will be able to give the patient a more exact dosage of THC instead of a "well this batch has 55% THC so we need to give them 8 grams a day where this batch is 98% and we only need to give them 1 or 2 grams a day."

DOES ANYBODY SEE WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY?

this is also a part of what my friend and i will trying to be distinguishing and exploring over the years to come...BUT WERE NOT SCIENTIST AND WE CANT DO IT BY OURSELVES. thats why we need YOUR help, to help flood the world with this information and oil so scientist and more Dr.s just cant lie to themselves and patients any longer. We need to find scientists and people can who can properly find the THC percentage per batch.

SO I CALL FORTH ALL THE GANJA FARMERS IN THE WORLD, to help spread the meditation and medicine of this miraculous plant. To plant/grow the biggest outdoor buds ever this Summer so we can turn whole crops into hemp oil, so we can flood the world with FREE HEMP OIL because no one needs to suffer any longer. i can only ask you all for help.
  • jangel and Itinkso like this

#58 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:03 PM

hi hindu....we are singing from the same hymn sheet for sure!!!!........have you read everything on this site to do with hemp oil??.....there's tons if you haven't!!!.........also....look at this...http://greenpassion....ead.php?t=14823
....one of the owners of the site has an experiment running just now that you might find interesting.......

are you aware also that THC is not the only healing part of the oil...CBD and CBN and a million other "chemicals" also appear to play a part...there is even research that suggests that CBD may be even more important than THC in treating cancer!!!!

there are folks on this site who have been searching for a scientist/doctor for a very very long time!!!......to no avail!!!

but as i am treating 2 loved ones with hemp oil for cancer you can bet your butt i won't be giving up anytime soon!!!!

very nice to meet you!!!....keep that fire in your belly!!!

Edited by Itinkso1, 28 January 2010 - 04:43 AM.

• jangel likes this

#59 weedlover714

weedlover714

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:28 PM

can u use that oil for e-cigs?

#60 Melizzard

Melizzard

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:39 PM

In finding these things we will be able to give the patient a more exact dosage of THC instead of a "well this batch has 55% THC so we need to give them 8 grams a day where this batch is 98% and we only need to give them 1 or 2 grams a day."

Is there any strain that has THC content that high? I've never heard of 55% OR 98% ... mostly I've seen it in the 20s ...

xxoo
Melizzard

#61 drayco

drayco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:13 AM

Hello everyone. So this is my first forum post. I was diagnosed with stage II rectal cancer about 6 weeks ago. I am in the Army and for about 2 years I've been seeing Army doctors about the same symptoms. Never diagnosed properly. While on leave from Afghanistan, I had to go to the emergency room. I was there for 30 minutes and they diagnosed me with cancer. They did a colonoscopy and I have a tumor blocking 60% of my colon. So I was pretty pissed about that. Could have caught it much earlier. Anyways, I did my first round of chemo/radiation. Was horrible. Radiation basically made my skin to boil and start falling off. Horrible. Won't ever go thorough that again. I was hoping I could get any info and medicinal potent THC oil in hopes of helping me through this and getting me better. I can't go through chemo/radiation again. I am evening willing to temporally re-locate to CO. So if anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly grealy appreciate it.

#62 Larry902

Larry902

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:01 AM

Is there any strain that has THC content that high? I've never heard of 55% OR 98% ... mostly I've seen it in the 20s ...

xxoo
Melizzard

I've never seen a strain over 23% thc. I think the process of making it concentrates to make the oil.
The very expensive hash oil ($60 a gram) I've been using is 74% thc is from my local dispensary and I had to cook it in the oven to convert the thca to thc. RSO isn't available and I"m on a waiting list for it but I'm smoking a high 10% cbd strain in the evenings that has a low thc level in addition to taking the oil. I've been waiting a month to get the RSO but hopfully my thc intake using hash oil will help until the rso becomes available. According to what I've read from credible scources, eating anything rich in thc such as a potent cannabutter or edible product is better than taking nothing at all but the concensus is it has to be taken orally because of the way our systems metabolize and smoking it isn't the same. There's apparently a special quality to rso and I'm not sure what it is but Dennis Hill had some sucess with canabutter before he found rso. Bottom line is that canabis cures cancer.

Edited by Larry902, 22 June 2013 - 10:04 AM.

• painretreat and skintner like this

#63 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

im up to a gram per day im hoping to either reduce my cancer or cure it .ive been on the full dose for a week and I am feeling ok taking it not wasted like when I started .I went to the va today they are blaming it on agent orange .anyone else here dealing with it?
  • painretreat and skintner like this

#64 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:28 AM

Larry Karowitz is a Veteran that is fighting for Veterans Medical marijuana rights. I tried to google it and ...well, new Windows and my learning cure is slow, slower and toss it out the window. Bob, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. I have a relative with an agent orange problem, as well. But, he won't use mmj for it! Sure glad you are! smileyheart.gif pr

#65 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:16 PM

I have 2 children both of them may be affected by agent orange thru me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users