64 replies to this topic

#26 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:51 PM

Here are other links on Rick Simpson and what his Hemp oil does, how to make it, and what it has done for others. I have put them in one place to hopefully help as many as can be helped.

May you too see someone helped with this.

Run From The Cure ~ Bittorent~ Help us Spread this!

Healing Hemp Oil Experiment

Rick Simpson Run from the Cure 7 part video

He's a Healer Not a Dealer

Rick Simpson's super concentrated hemp oil

How to Make Your Own Hemp Oil - Rick Simpson Calls RabbitHoleCentral

Rick Simpson at Dalhousie University 11-3-08

Vincent - Rick Simpson Hemp Oil - Cystic Fibrosis

My Mission

Cannabis oil and cancer

How Do I Make Hemp Oil

Rick Simpson's Run From the Cure~Crush Cancer TOUR

The Cure For Cancer is in Canada and you Can't Have it.

How to Make Small Batches of Hemp Oil "Green Dragon Method"

Hemp Oil and Colorectal Cancer

Rick Simpson's recent broadcast By Traceydm

I will add to this as more is posted about this incredible oil.

May you all be well and let's do what we can to help these people, and ourselves.

e.URL.spt.09

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 danedane

danedane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:16 PM

Does anyone know what happened to the phoenixtears.ucmetoo Forum site? It has been shut down apparently due to lack of funds. www.phoenixtears.ca also does not exist any more. This is a great shame.
  • jangel and JointGirl like this

#28 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:58 PM

I am sorry, but many people from there have come here as well. We have many links all over the site for this. Here is one:

Healing Hemp Oil Experiment

And here is another:

Cannabis oil and Cancer

In the last you will find links to different posts all over the site on the Oil.

Welcome to GreenPassion!

I am glad you found us.

Peace
  • JointGirl and Itinkso like this

#29 JustinK

JustinK

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

I can't believe the site is down, I don't know what could be wrong. I will try calling Rick about this at some point. This is certainly not good.
  • JointGirl and Itinkso like this

#30 Michael

Michael

Asshat Extrordinaire

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2339 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:52 AM

Sadly, Rick tends to choose the wrong people for things like this. He's a much better farmer than he is a judge of character.

#31 JustinK

JustinK

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:00 AM

I talked to Rick two days ago and he said it should have been up by yesterday, but it still is not. Quite disappointing that it has been down for so long. On the bright side, a new hemp oil video was released, which I think is the most amazing thing to date thus far:

YouTube - Hey Michael J. Fox a parkinsons cure

Shows hemp oil completely stopping the symptoms of Parkinson's disease. Pretty amazing!
  • pine boy, jangel and CAMSTER626 like this

#32 Michael

Michael

Asshat Extrordinaire

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2339 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:14 AM

Whoever it is, they seem to think they need a dedicated server to run a free forum (SMF). They're just after $$$. A $10/mo. server is all they really need. This is something I know a great deal about and it's really quite plain to me that they're picking someone's pockets. Feel the love?

#33 JustinK

JustinK

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:34 AM

I never understood why they needed so much money for a simple forum. It's because it was overloaded with all these unnecessary features. They could do it all so easily for so little money...
  • Itinkso likes this

#34 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:03 AM

The maximum it should cost them is maybe 100 dollars a month. And that includes the program, etc, etc. yearly fees. domain, etc. They do not have all the features we have here as far as I know. Nor the size of the data base we have. And other expenses. I don't even know if they had full time staff as we do here. And none of us gets paid either. I don't understand. I really don't. I know what it costs for a forum and website. Personally.
  • CAMSTER626, JointGirl and Itinkso like this

#35 Michael

Michael

Asshat Extrordinaire

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2339 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:07 AM

With their requirements, a $10/mo package from hostgator would be plenty.

#36 Michael

Michael

Asshat Extrordinaire

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2339 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:19 AM

I never understood why they needed so much money for a simple forum. It's because it was overloaded with all these unnecessary features. They could do it all so easily for so little money...

All those features are free. The only thing they pay for is bandwidth - and not much of it.

Anyway, it seems they are back online.

#37 JointGirl

JointGirl

Medicine man

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:43 AM

GAAAAsmiley.gifI tried to get onto the site, its still saying its down. The forum boards, and Ricks main page? I can not access either one?:) JointGirl
  • Itinkso likes this

#38 danedane

danedane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:27 PM

All those features are free. The only thing they pay for is bandwidth - and not much of it.

Anyway, it seems they are back online.

The forum site is accessible, but it does not work. You cannot log in nor can you read the posts, it just gives an error message. The chat however is working, but that is free of charge I think. Hysterical
  • Michael and Itinkso like this

#39 Michael

Michael

Asshat Extrordinaire

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2339 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:34 AM

Everything on there is free software - all of it.

#40 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:27 AM

but if its all free......why do they want money???? is it to fund the tours?? i can't believe it would be a case of scamming folks......surely not......or am i being all naive again.....

#41 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:01 AM

I don't think they are that money hungry Tracey. I am sure what they are doing costs them. And I also know Rick has many legal expenses for trying to crack these laws backs. I don't think they are like that at all. Peace
  • Itinkso likes this

#42 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:07 AM

thanks jangel......you know its so unfair that we are put in this position in the first place .....who do we trust?......how do we know we can trust them?.......hell, we can't even trust the very people who are supposed to protect us.......it makes me feel sick thinking about it. somedays i feel backed into a corner with this and it hacks me off no end!!!!
  • jangel likes this

#43 Michael

Michael

Asshat Extrordinaire

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2339 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:23 AM

I don't think it's a scam. If it is, it sure is a hard way to go about separating suckers from their money. However, these so-called "operating expenses" for the site are ridiculous. A dedicated server could run hundreds of sites like PT - maybe even thousands.

#44 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:27 AM

well....what do you think the deal is michael?.....i feel really bad for the people who were using the site as a way to exchange info and keep in touch with each other....it's kind of rotten dropping the site with no warning for them.

#45 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:29 AM

Tracey, I have come to the conclusion that there is no way we can help everybody, nor can we solve all the problems in the world. And if we try, we will indeed go crazy. All any of us can ever do is to make our own little corner of the world a better place. And pray by our efforts, as slight as they may seem, that we have a positive affect on the world. And as far as the laws go, we know they are wrong. Everyday we work to change them, even if just by discussing them here. But gradually, over time, bit by bit, one grain of sand at a time, change WILL come. Just believe it, work for it, and keep going. That is all we can do. As far as living in a world where what you do is illegal, well, we do the best we can. Keep your head down, do your best, use your head, and be smart about it. If it was just ourselves, it would be different. But we have our loved ones too. About that, there are no answers but I also know, you can live in fear or live a normal life. That is all we can do. Just each of us, in our own unique way, do the very best we can every day, and in time, it will change. As that is the only thing certain in life. Things WILL change. Peace
  • ISO2BWELL, Itinkso and Inee like this

#46 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:31 AM

i know your right J but.....

aaaarrrrggghhh!!!!!
  • jangel likes this

#47 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:34 AM

Jonny was talking to Rick Simpson earlier this week. According to Rick the site is down for "Debugging and maintence" not for financial reasons. I am wondering if someone got into their site like they did to ours, and one other MMJ site I know of. That is 3. We are very lucky to have Somedude doing this for us for free. And he has been working on this for a good while. If they had to hire a tech person to clean out the site for them, then I could see how this would cost them a lot of money. That very well could be the crux of the whole thing, folks. Peace
  • Itinkso likes this

#48 Michael

Michael

Asshat Extrordinaire

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2339 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:53 AM

well....what do you think the deal is michael?

Heck if I know. It doesn't make sense.

it's kind of rotten dropping the site with no warning for them.

It would take two minutes to put up an HTML page that tells people the site is down and when it might be expected to reappear. That should have been done the first day the site went offline. It would take another 15 minutes (less, actually) to set up a temporary forum for people to use during the downtime. Draw whatever conclusions you wish from that.

I conclude that whoever is making these decisions - and begging for money - has their priorities a little mixed up. That's the nicest way I can say it.

#49 PacificaGal

PacificaGal

~Namaste~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:27 AM

Loryl77, since you're new here, I'll give you a gentle reminder that you cannot discuss buying on this forum. It's a big no-no and can bring a world of trouble to the owners and moderators. There are several posts that show how to make your own, and grow your base material. This group is fantastic at sharing information.
  • jangel, Itinkso, DEBhasgrn and 1 other like this

#50 BrokenSpoke

BrokenSpoke

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:36 AM

i agree with PacificaGal, I have learned alot from this site, you just have to take the time to look. it's better to take the time to nurture and grow your own... Besides its alot of fun!
  • jangel, Itinkso and like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users