#1 gord

gord

Tokin & smokin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:58 PM

Here

This documentary contains step by step instructions on how to make cannabis oil.

e.url sept 09
  • Tokecrazy, GSR, jonnyappleweed420 and 11 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:18 PM

Thank you for posting that Gord. I just watched the whole thing. Rick Simpson is a member here and Jonny has talked to him on the phone. We are working on doing something to support him. Race from the cure is right! Peace
  • Michael, SmokeToLive, gord and 1 other like this

#3 Dez

Dez

Budster

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:28 PM

Thank you for posting that Gord. I just watched the whole thing. Rick Simpson is a member here and Jonny has talked to him on the phone. We are working on doing something to support him. Race from the cure is right!

Peace

I attest that the oil/THC kills cancer. It's difficult at the beginning to believe the video, there's that reluctance, but thankfully the two people I know who have taken it, gave it a go and have beaten the cancer without getting poisoned to the brink of death. Rick Simpson needs our support. People have a right to live. The government of Canada, and many others throughout the world are infringing on our RIGHT TO LIVE. The Canadian Bill of Rights clearly states this regardless of whatever laws they pass. It pees me off to no end, this whole topic. I got to shut up now.
  • jonnyappleweed420, jangel, SmokeToLive and 5 others like this

#4 Storm Crow

Storm Crow

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:47 PM

I didn't see one at the time, so I made one for all the folks on dial up, like me. :I agree: To make a transcript, you go over, and over, and over the same dialog to get it "word perfect".

RUN FROM THE CURE- the Rick Simpson Story - Medical Marijuana Patient Forums

I am about a semester short of a BA in Psych. I know about "micro-expressions" and I watched for them. With 2 possible exceptions, every person featured in that film, BELIEVES it works!

I cannot say with certainty, that Mr. Simpson's oil works as advertised. But considering all the studies in my list that say cannabis slows or kills cancer- it would seem to be a reasonable assumption that larger doses would speed the effect.

We NEED scientific studies :D:...not easily dismissed "anecdotal" stories! :D: Yet, those stories are what "create" the ideas for the studies, so keep on talking about it! Demand studies! If not in the US or Canada, then SOMEWHERE!

Granny :pns:
  • jonnyappleweed420, SmokeToLive and KGBLuVR like this

#5 medicinecloset

medicinecloset

FRAUDULENT CANCER PATIENT!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1643 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:10 AM

I attest that the oil/THC kills cancer. It's difficult at the beginning to believe the video, there's that reluctance, but thankfully the two people I know who have taken it, gave it a go and have beaten the cancer without getting poisoned to the brink of death. Rick Simpson needs our support. People have a right to live. The government of Canada, and many others throughout the world are infringing on our RIGHT TO LIVE. The Canadian Bill of Rights clearly states this regardless of whatever laws they pass. It pees me off to no end, this whole topic. I got to shut up now.

PLEASE DONT SHUT UP!

#6 Guest_CannabisNI_*

Guest_CannabisNI_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:30 AM

Not sure if this should be here or on a thread of its own. cannabisni

An Open Letter To Hemp Activists, Hemp Businesses, Rick Simpson Supporters & Everyone With An Interest In A Cure For Cancer.

Fellow Global Citizens,

Rick Simpson of Maccan, Nova Scotia, Canada has been curing hundreds of people of cancers including terminal cancers and other serious diseases since 2003. He came across his cure when he was diagnosed with cancer and has been curing people and trying to spread the message of his cancer cure ever since.

By releasing his documentary: "Run From The Cure The Rick Simpson Story", free of charge, he has spread his inspirational story worldwide which has been seen by hundreds of thousands of people in the past year. We receive hundreds of emails each week from people all over the world who have used the information in the documentary to cure themselves and have since emailed thanking Mr. Simpson for helping them. The documentary has been distributed globally, has been screened at several film festivals and has been uploaded on YouTube as well as many torrent sites so the information can be shared with as many people as possible.
It can also be viewed online at www.phoenixtearsmovie.com or at Rick Simpson's web site at ???????????????????? .

Mr. Simpson has received the support of many, including the American College of Physicians, Hemp Activist Jack Herer, and Cannabanoid Researcher Dr. Robert Malamede PhD. to name only a few. He continues to do local speaking engagements and has been a guest on many radio talk shows throughout America. In order to reach even more people Rick Simpson and his team have tentatively planned a 26 city Canadian Tour of seminars to educate the public about the amazing application of hemp medicine and hemp's potential to help create a green earth.

In order to make this tour a reality we must rely on you. Besides our fellow citizens, this includes hemp activists and groups, hemp based businesses, and the hemp community as a whole. Only with your support can we make this important educational tour possible. We are facing a cancer epidemic and everyone has a loved one, relative or friend who has been touched by this horrible disease. Be a part of bringing a safe, natural cure that works to the people by making a donation towards the expenses of the Rick Simpson Crush Cancer Tour. Donations can be made at Rick Simpson's website: ???????????????????? .

Thank you so much for your support.

Sincerely,
Rick Simpson and the Rick Simpson's Crush Cancer Tour 2009 team

#7 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:35 AM

If you look at the movie and see how near the end he adds 10 drops of water. See the affect this has on the solvent....It explodes and bubbles it, pretty much, on a small, controlled scale. Can you imagine what this would be like if the weed itself was wet and mixed in with heated solvent? This process is dangerous enough without adding this to it. It is basic science: Oil or solvent, like oil, does NOT mix with water. If the oil is hot, even when cooking (as I am sure many people have seen in their kitchens) and moisture is added, what do you see? It would very soon over flow the container and be uncontrollable.

DRY HERB ONLY!!!!

#8 JustinK

JustinK

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:02 PM

This is so inspiring! There is growing support for hemp oil, and this will revolutionize the medical industry. Good luck to everyone here who is promoting it!
  • jonnyappleweed420, jangel, Storm Crow and 1 other like this

#9 Michael

Michael

Asshat Extrordinaire

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2339 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:41 AM

For whatever it's worth, I was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of lymphoma in '98 (non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma B type, aggressive). I left the hospital figuring a relatively quick death from cancer was preferable to a slow death of either AIDS or Hep C. I bought a motorcycle and went to the beach, in San Diego. There I watched the girls strut their stuff, drank lots of good whiskey (single-malt scotch, TYVM) and smoked a ton of bud. Well, I'm still here - and not because I went through chemo. I don't know if I really had cancer. My current doctors all agree that is impossible. However, Social Security fought me for 2.5 years before this diagnosis. When the diagnosis came through, they declared me a "TERI" case (I assume that means 'terminally ill'). I got my check within a week of leaving the hospital AMA (against medical advice -that notation is all over my charts - LOL). So, I figure they sure believed I was fixin' to croak! Anyway, here I am. Still kicking!! :BagofWeed:

#10 jjr

jjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:11 PM

I was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of cancer a few months ago. I am currently undergoing chemo and will have surgery in a few months to remove what is left of the tumor, if there is any left. I was drawn to mmj because of recent studies that have shown that it shrinks tumors. I am hoping to shrink my tumor completely because there will be less of a chance of recurrence. It has also helped with the pain and other symptoms that have arisen from the chemo, some of which may be permanent. I wish I had started sooner.
  • jonnyappleweed420, jangel, Stoned Ranger and 1 other like this

#11 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:44 PM

I was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of cancer a few months ago. I am currently undergoing chemo and will have surgery in a few months to remove what is left of the tumor, if there is any left.

I was drawn to mmj because of recent studies that have shown that it shrinks tumors. I am hoping to shrink my tumor completely because there will be less of a chance of recurrence. It has also helped with the pain and other symptoms that have arisen from the chemo, some of which may be permanent. I wish I had started sooner.

Oh my dear one, if we can help you in any way, just let us know. You are in the right place. there is a lot on this site to help you.

And Welcome to GreenPasssion!

Peace
  • jjr and Janne like this

#12 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:53 PM

Listen to our angel, mother of all on this site. We will do what we can to aid you in your search for good health. Welcome to our little patch of peace and hope.
  • jangel and jjr like this

#13 jjr

jjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:17 PM

Thank you Jangel and WB456, I really appreciate the support and kind words.

#14 ileso

ileso

StONeD iLeSO

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5521 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:21 PM

hey thats what we are here for, welcome

#15 Michael

Michael

Asshat Extrordinaire

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2339 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:29 PM

An awful lot of know what it's like to be sick as hell. I know how it can be, sometimes. Sometimes, it feels like there's nothing in the universe but you, alone, and that damned disease! Well, you aren't alone, amigo. I just want you to know that. You really aren't alone. If we can do anything, at all, to make you more comfortable here, please let us know. If you ever need a private word or you just wanna talk, shoot me a PM and we can trade phone numbers. I have unlimited long distance and I hardly ever use it. It's high time I got something out of the deal, don't y'all think? Comcast is getting over on me. Take it easy and don't take it too seriously, man. It's only castles burning...

#16 jjr

jjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

Thank you Michael and Ileso. Sometimes it is overwhelming and you do feel alone. I probably will pm you sometime Michael, thank you for the generous offer. Unfortunately i can't pm or thank right now. I am sure it will come back soon. Take care everyone, hope the day is good to you all.
  • Michael likes this

#17 Michael

Michael

Asshat Extrordinaire

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2339 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:40 PM

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you! Take good care of yourself, ok?

#18 Guest_20/20_*

Guest_20/20_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:05 PM

I never called it cannabis oil before just honey oil (same thing the way I make it). Was diagnosed with oral cancer, they wanted to remove half of my face through surgery. I wouldn't have anything to do with it. Went home and waited to die. Started to grow again the next day after a many year hiatus. Long story short....took the crop and made honey oil out of it. I'm proud to say that I am cancer free. By the way it also cures warts.

#19 Roseman

Roseman

Teaching to grow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:03 PM

This thread needs bumping. jjr, how's it going? In all my life, of the thousands of books that I have ever read, no book ever upset me or moved me like the book WORLD WITHOUT CANCER by G. Edward Griffin. I wish everyone would read it. It's about the CANCER Conspiracy, and how the AMA wants to TREAT Cancer and NOT cure it. With all I read about POT and CANCER, I 've never read about Pot Oil curing tumors and cancer. I'm amazed.

#20 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:06 PM

Roseman, go to the site and watch the video. You will be moved to tears. And this is why we do what we do....to help so many.

It is not about egos, it is not about an individual, it is about HELPING, and with good faith, curing many.

Peace and blessings to all.

This thread needs bumping.

jjr, how's it going?

In all my life, of the thousands of books that I have ever read, no book ever upset me or moved me like the book WORLD WITHOUT CANCER by G. Edward Griffin. I wish everyone would read it. It's about the CANCER Conspiracy, and how the AMA wants to TREAT Cancer and NOT cure it.

With all I read about POT and CANCER, I 've never read about Pot Oil curing tumors and cancer. I'm amazed.

#21 Michael

Michael

Asshat Extrordinaire

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2339 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:15 PM

This thread has been stickied.

#22 jjr

jjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

Roseman, I am doing alright. There have been a few bumps in the road in the past few weeks but I am hanging in. I really wish mmj would stop being vilified, it helps with nausea and pain, and there have been studies that support that it shrinks tumors. Chemo is horrible. I have had two friends die from it, that I met in hospital, since I started the process. One was a 21 year old. There has to be another answer.

Edited by Mr.Moonbiscuit, 11 April 2009 - 01:28 AM.

• JointGirl likes this

#23 jjr

jjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:24 PM

^^ I also wanted to add that I hope everyone else is doing alright as well and thank you for asking. Sorry, I have been thoughtless lately.
  • JointGirl likes this

#24 Bayareacannabis

Bayareacannabis

Tokin & smokin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:47 PM

Of course the healing begins after you get off the chemo/rad. Heal from that before counting on MJ for help.Get in and many vitamins, aminos and healing water like "Willard Water" as you can does. Don't forget the omega 3's and lastly, eat your veggies. live food creates life.

Oh my dear one, if we can help you in any way, just let us know. You are in the right place. there is a lot on this site to help you.

And Welcome to GreenPasssion!

Peace

• JointGirl and judi_b3 like this

#25 medicinecloset

medicinecloset

FRAUDULENT CANCER PATIENT!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1643 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:01 PM

Peace, Heart, Knowledge and Hemp Oil saves Lives! Welcome to the best.
Med

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users