- - - - -

Nebulizer for pushing air

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bd1975_*

Guest_bd1975_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:55 PM

I buy nebulizers on ebay and use them to push air...u can use a gang valve to make it work for 4 totes w/ no problems. I pick them up for 99 cents but I'm sure lots of people have one laying around or know where u can get one.

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Roseman

Roseman

Teaching to grow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 08:53 AM

what you talking about? I don't get it! How's it work?

#3 SHAMAN

SHAMAN

DEAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:22 AM

What is this Nebulizer. And what does it do. Got a Pic, I would love to see it.

#4 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:07 PM

I believe they are used to administer medicine to people in mist form. My great grandmother had an old one, it was a big box with some guages and a tube to inhale from. She had emphyzema. I could be wrong but it sounds like it is the same thing. Basically a compressor for administering certain medicines in a mist you can inhale.

Like so
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebulizer

#5 Guest_bd1975_*

Guest_bd1975_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:26 PM

I believe they are used to administer medicine to people in mist form. My great grandmother had an old one, it was a big box with some guages and a tube to inhale from. She had emphyzema. I could be wrong but it sounds like it is the same thing. Basically a compressor for administering certain medicines in a mist you can inhale.

Like so
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebulizer

Giggles, I honestly don't know what I'd do w/o u. :-) U never cease to amaze me..just when I think you're burnt up u come shining through w/ all your wisdom...love it. lol I do get them on Ebay for 99 cents got one in today. Just do a nebulizer search on ebay.

When ya'll get around to it don't forget the buttom...lol...I want my lil thing to say something other than smoking & tokin..lol.how does it happen?

#6 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:34 PM

Amount of posts will change it... I don't know how wise I am, I just had a great grandmother with one...lol. I thought you were saying 99 cents for the 4 output thing not the whole Nebulizer. Dude what a deal to aerate with. I'm with you on the misters but I need a nebulizer to be with you on that....lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users