- - - - -

Hydroponic help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_onlyme_*

Guest_onlyme_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:20 PM

I was wanting to grow in aeroponics, could someone point me in the right direction.

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:31 PM

Do you need instructions? Is it DIY or do you want to buy something? How many plants, what kind of room do you have. High budget, low budget, etc.

#3 Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*

Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:04 PM

go to thread in hydro section called...i want to learn..i ask an have awnserd many aeroponic questions....

#4 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:51 PM

I use a DWC with an ultrasonic mister and it is doing me fine...costs about 20 bucks for a 5 gallon paint container, some net pots, an airstone and pump. If you add the mister (aeroponics) it could be another $25 plus depending on which mister/fogger you go with. Real simple setup... 1. cut hole in lid to match your netpots 2. Drill hole in top of container to insert airline 3. add water/nutes and airstone you are done. I think the problem with hydro/aeroponics is people tend to overthink them, all you need is water a container and some bubbles for hydro. Aero is a little different but really the same result if you ask me, you add a mister or fogger of some sort and then it is called aeroponics. Oh and I forgot make sure the bucket is dark colored...roots hate light.

#5 Guest_kP_*

Guest_kP_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:39 PM

gigs, your mister is unnecessary. just bubbles :rock on:

#6 Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*

Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:05 PM

yep..hydro is the filling an refilling in to the grow med..aero is with the bubbles or mister like you use...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users