Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

* * * * * 2 votes

The Complete FREE growers bible by greg green!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 Geodesiq

Geodesiq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:47 AM

There's also lots of material in torrents like this: http://btjunkie.org/...ad31565fe2be2eb
  • teddys head likes this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 Guest_brainstrain_*

Guest_brainstrain_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:17 AM

Mr Apprentice, Cheers. Been looking for something like this. First grow started, but not sure what to look for !!! Hoping this helps.

#28 deke22

deke22

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:56 AM

i had the origional book years ago, very helpfull, just what a newbie like me needs, great post,,,peace.actionleaf.gif
  • Brer Rabbit and teddys head like this

#29 KaeaneabisSativas

KaeaneabisSativas

Master Kae: Novice Canna-suer, Rookie Horticulturist...

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts
  • LocationThe Only Place I'm Wanted or Accepted

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:43 AM

I came across this book at an online site where you can go read many various books and since then have seen it on other sites,i loved it and posted it in the beginners lounge at my other MJ forum home and its a sticky now cos its just got every bit of info a beginner in cultivation can need,it covers every aspect of the grow,before,during and after.I sincererly hope this thread and post is a help to those who click the link and read the book online.Its a safe site,not MJ related so dont worry about clicking on the link for any para stoners out there.READ,LEARN,GROW,HARVEST:BagofWeed: AND ENJOY!Peace

http://www.scribd.co...ble-4th-Edition
Theres pictures aswell,this wasnt my original link,it did used to be on SCRIBD but got took down due to copyright infringement or some thing like that.... enjoy!Its Posted Image Peace:study:

Dang good post man... Thanks a bunch!

#30 Vapeit

Vapeit

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationThe Wrong Coast

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

I like it.
  • jangel likes this

#31 spellcheckdependant

spellcheckdependant

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationnorthern cal. USA

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:37 PM

Thanks for the info.
  • jangel likes this

#32 KnowAndGrow

KnowAndGrow

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2084 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:14 PM

Okay now here's cool...was checking this out on my Android phone, and the link to the growing guide took me toa mobile app for scripd. Moments later, voila! Now I have the grower's bible on my phone...thanks!! Ciao!! Know&Grow
  • jangel likes this

#33 Robm4n

Robm4n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:19 AM

I own many grow bibles but thanks for the addition!!!

#34 Guest_TenaciousLifeForm_*

Guest_TenaciousLifeForm_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

Thank you very much for this book. I downloaded the pdf further down this page rather than get it from scribd. I am harvesting soon my first 1 plant grow. A small bush gifted to me by a compassionate caregiver that I've nurtured to fruition. 2 more babies already going too. I really need to know how to do this well. It appears that I may be growing for more than myself. A many thanks to everyone at Green Passion. Aloha, TenaciousLifeForm

#35 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

i'm one of greg's biggest fans. i have every book he has in print and tons of other information from every grow book and most videos too. i wish i knew how to compress it all properly. The last time i tried it didn't work and still said it was too large to send. baffled i am. it could be the mass amount of medication i have to take too. lol. Thanks for sharing this link. Folks you won't be dissapointed if you use his book to grow by.... i'll shut up now
  • KaeaneabisSativas likes this

#36 CRM5096

CRM5096

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

Thanks for the link ,, Im going to camp out with it and look for the simplest set up i can find , as a newbie ,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users