- - - - -

Male Cancer Screening ~ IMPORTANT! ~ Save Someone's Life

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_operator1_*

Guest_operator1_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:44 PM

yeah... its really simple test, still involves poo though so most men shy away from it for some reason... it basically just tests for blood proteins in the poo and lets the care provider know if further testing is required, no reason not to do it.

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#52 McBong

McBong

Cat burglar

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:54 AM

...and one BIG reason to do it....your life.
  • jangel, Itinkso and like this

#53 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:59 AM

Let me speak on behalf of a patient of mine... Lets say his name is Paul. He was a customer at the golf course my wife works at and I was in one day waiting for her to get out of work. I started talking with him and soon found out he had been diagnosed with stage 2 colorectal cancer. He was 56 then. He is now 57 and has progressed to end stage (terminal) cancer and has no hope of recovery. I asked him when I first found out about this why he never got screened before and he said the same thing..."I'm a man and I didn't want a man putting something in my butt"... he regrets that thought now as he is going to leave two children and three grandchildren behind in less than a year most likely.

I'm still young, not nearly old enough to be screened, but I do advocate for it. The survival rate for rectal or colorectal cancer is 90% if screened for properly and caught early. It is one of the most treatable, curable cancers for men. I myself will deal with unpleasantness however I have to when the time comes with the thought that I don't have to tell anyone, and the two minutes (not even that long, more like 30 seconds) it takes to do it may very well prevent my wife from becoming a widow, and my kids from being orphaned.

Get tested, there are multiple screening options available that don't involve penetration, but get tested anyhow.

hey operator......might i suggest the oil for you friend....just a thought?
  • jangel likes this

#54 Guest_operator1_*

Guest_operator1_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:11 PM

the guy isn't really interested in the oil at the moment. I've tried to talk him into it several times and he seems to just want to be comfortable with the herb until his time comes. He much prefers smoking to eating or oils, not sure why, but I don't argue with him. The patient is always right you know, unless they are wrong and they don't care, then I just try my best and do what they ask anyhow.

#55 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:53 AM

Have you been screened for this terrible killer? Arrange it today....it can save your life! Please do this....you have people that love you, each and every one of you. Do this for them. Peace
  • Itinkso likes this

#56 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:34 AM

Just to bump this post up....there are many new members here, wives, husbands, fathers, grandfathers...

If you love someone...get them to be tested.

If you love your kids, your wife, your dad...get yourself tested.

It works...and it prevents a needless tragedy.

Here is a story with one member that had this cancer and how he is doing now.

If he had not been checked, he could be dead now...

DO IT!

Prostate Cancer Gone
  • Itinkso likes this

#57 GoophyPhucker

GoophyPhucker

Tokin & smokin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:41 AM

High JAngel,
Thanks for writing this info bumping this thread!
I am SO SORRY for the loss of your Cousin

Screening has saved my life!
I went in for a routine check-up in March of '09 at 55 and the Dr said it was time for a Colonoscopy , well being a typical male I didn't want to have it done but the Dr said it was important.... DUH
The test did find a polyp, but the Butt Dr. said not to worry about it.... had it checked "just in case"
well that day changed my life.....
I have now had 2 major surgeries and I lost my A** to Colo/Rectal Cancer, however because of the SCREENING/CHECK-UP I expect to keep on living the good live , just with a bit of new plumbing! :catchawave:

SO PLEASE all you fine GreenPassion members who are reading this GET OFF YER BUTTS and get SCREENED for both Prostate and Colon Cancers!

Much love and Compassion to You J

Edited by GoophyPhucker, 29 September 2010 - 11:42 AM.

• jangel, Itinkso and teddys head like this

#58 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:44 AM

High JAngel,
Thanks for writing this info bumping this thread!
I am SO SORRY for the loss of your Cousin

Screening has saved my life!
I went in for a routine check-up in March of '09 at 55 and the Dr said it was time for a Colonoscopy , well being a typical male I didn't want to have it done but the Dr said it was important.... DUH
The test did find a polyp, but the Butt Dr. said not to worry about it.... had it checked "just in case"
well that day changed my life.....
I have now had 2 major surgeries and I lost my A** to Colo/Rectal Cancer, however because of the SCREENING/CHECK-UP I expect to keep on living the good live , just with a bit of new plumbing! :catchawave:

SO PLEASE all you fine GreenPassion members who are reading this GET OFF YER BUTTS and get SCREENED for both Prostate and Colon Cancers!

Much love and Compassion to You J

Thank you so much for adding to this Goophy. If we make this real for people, I pray they will deal with it like adults and get checked....no one has to die...please people,

GET CHECKED!!!!!!! your life can depend on it.

• Lydia, Itinkso and GoophyPhucker like this

#59 Lydia

Lydia

ॐ ॐ ॐ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1784 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:39 PM

thanks j this is close to my heart too, as its what dAd is dying of.. i make hubby get checked...he does it to keep me quiet, but thank god he does... i couldn't bare to loose another family member to the big C
  • jangel, Itinkso, GoophyPhucker and 1 other like this

#60 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:57 AM

thanks j this is close to my heart too, as its what dAd is dying of..
i make hubby get checked...he does it to keep me quiet, but thank god he does...
i couldn't bare to loose another family member to the big C

Our dear Lydia's dad has just past this week.

His family is of course broken by this.

A fine man that will always be missed...just like all you other fine men.

Don't do this to the ones that love you....

Get screened...

your dignity has no value when fighting cancer...who cares what you have to do?

Don't break your loved one's hearts and die for something that could of been prevented.

good karma to all you's good folk and your kin

Health and happiness to all

You too teddy....

Hugs all round!

J
  • Itinkso likes this

#61 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:12 PM

Browsing through the forum it comes as no surprise to me that there are more views for a plant grow than there are for this thread....

I know it is not about the numbers...but it is about the lives...all of this site is about the lives of our loved ones and how we grow our herb to help the sick and ourselves.

I just pray that those that need to read this, do.

And the message from this thread is spread far and wide.

Please folks, men get screened, tell your family to be screened, everyone do this thing so you might not have to be healed...

Pay this message forward and show all you know how you care about them....and want to prevent a healing...because you don't need it.

Get Screened!
  • GeeGee, Lucky_Cat and Itinkso like this

#62 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:38 PM

Been a while since I bumped this thread. I also see some links are missing....will fix that too shortly.

I just want to remind folks...this is not about strangers...it is about families, loved ones, ourselves...and how we value ourselves....

GET CHECKED!

Don't be on the receiving end of healing...just think...this can save your life!

You know how well you are loved here...do not let us mourn you too...

Honour yourself, your family and all of us...get checked and stay a while!

Hugs all round!

J
  • Itinkso, GoophyPhucker and Scooby like this

#63 Guest_SomeDude_*

Guest_SomeDude_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:22 AM

people (at least in the divided states) don't go to the doc when you don't have insurance. Good, bad or indifferent..

#64 Avsgro

Avsgro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:16 PM

In my studies I have found that some types of cancer-screening can potentially cause cancer in and of itself. Specifically mamograms. Personally, I am a big believer in preventative medicine through a healthy active lifestyle. And if I were 'diagnosed' with cancer, the last thing I'd submit to would be the big 3 treatments of radiate, slash and burn, otherwise known as Chemotherapy, surgery and radiation treatment. I am a big believer in natural cures. I believe the cancer industry has convoluted the general knowledge about cancer. People don't realize cancer is a natural reaction to certain condtions. Just like plants react in certain ways under certain conditions, so do our bodies. Not only that, but we've been lead to believe our bodies don't have an amazing capacity to heal itself. All it needs is the right fuel. I've seen terminal cancer completely reversed by simple diet changes.
  • jangel and Itinkso like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users