#151 froggymountain

froggymountain

SHeaven

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • LocationDetroit

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:11 PM

Time for a Sunday School lesson about prides ability to prevent healing: Now Naaman was a very important man. It was beneath his position and dignity to wash himself in the muddy little Jordan river to receive healing from his leprosy. He proffered larger, mightier rivers of renown. Not dissimilarly, people today choose bankrupting million dollar treatments at rich architectural wonders where world acclaimed real doctors promise “a few more days, perhaps weeks…..maybe a year” of additional life by subjecting themselves to crippling chemical cocktails that kill magnitudes more people than they heal The two greatest known healing elements today are Intravenous Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and Hemp Oil. Neither is excessively costly. Neither of them have wide medical appeal. Neither cause wall street buzz and stock runs like the recently released Yervoy (http://www.yervoy.com/patient.aspx) that raised buzz all the way to Russia. But …. Like Naaman, one has to be humble enough to swallow their pride and spurn public opinion to press forward and go for the healing herb or fruit. Like Naaman, they will find relief and healing. 2Ki 5:10 And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean. 2Ki 5:11 But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper. 2Ki 5:12 Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean? So he turned and went away in a rage.

Attached Files

• jangel and Itinkso like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#152 Methusela

Methusela

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:25 PM

Guys, you ROCK! I seem to be discovering a new way to extract oil EVERY day!...................The honey bee, Everclear, isopropyl alcohol, and of course the Rick Simpson method.

However, I seem to LOVE the wholesome nature of this one: made with olive (or coconut) oil, and slow, slow, slow cooked. What do you all think? Is the oil extracted this way less efficient (from a medical point of view) than the oil extracted using Everclear, alcohol, butane, etc.....?

http://www.youtube.c...u/1/0pSKwyVp4qw

Edited by Methusela, 01 September 2011 - 11:25 PM.

• jangel and Luc like this

#153 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:43 AM

Uncle Bill's No Nonsense Pain Reliever And Mystical Cure All

This is very similiar but has more info in it. It also has how well it has worked for folks in this thread and other technical advice to help you out.....And SR will answer all your questions.

Peace
  • Luc likes this

#154 Methusela

Methusela

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:49 AM

Thanks a lot, Jangel. SR's tutorial is, indeed, very clear. This is great, I'm definitely going to try it this way.
  • Luc likes this

#155 Guest_flyingJays_*

Guest_flyingJays_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

Hi im new to this site...Just wondering if using a pound of kush would be a good strain to make medicinal oil to treat cancers?

#156 Bueller

Bueller

Throttle Jockey

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26124 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:10 PM

Welcome flyingJays, Yes, Kush would make a very good medicinal grade oil for such treatments. Peace! Pete

#157 coys

coys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:07 PM

this is amazing im gonna have to try it out iconchef.gif

#158 Zjalarre

Zjalarre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

Hi. I'm new to the forum and I'm impressed by all the great knowledge here. Was wondering if anybody in Southern California knows where I can find some of them all 95 percent ethanol. I know that isopropyl alcohol 99 percent is available at Safeway but was hoping to get some local ethanol in LA. Should be available in the big city?!
  • painretreat likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users