- - - - -

Leaves curling

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Baked Jesus_*

Guest_Baked Jesus_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:34 PM

I posted this question on RIU but I forgot what happened to it. Anyway, this strain is skunk #1, and I had 6 of them. 3 of them grew really well and big but turned out male. :D/> I have 3 left, which are females, but these are skinny and small and for some odd reason the leaves are curling really strangely. Does anyone have any idea why these are doing this? They've been like this since veg state and are in the exact same environment as my others which are growing great. Any ideas?

Attached Files

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 HeadPawthead

HeadPawthead

Super Administrator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6092 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:41 PM

Dude, that looks sick. I assume your light is not too close? Assuming this...... It is either, or a combo of both, a ph problem or a nute problem. Either too much nutes, or nutes being locked out, possibly because your ph is off? Can you supply more information? Peace

#3 Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*

Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:44 PM

poor lookin plant..with it droopin like that it could be a few things..but like vm said we need more info..

#4 Guest_Baked Jesus_*

Guest_Baked Jesus_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2007 - 02:52 PM

Ok well, I've been using the same water as I have the other healthy plants, so I'm not sure if it's the ph. My tap water is close to 7 and I leave it out for 24 hours before using it. It just seems to be the smaller plants doing this. I have fed them nutes a few times now, so I guess this could be the problem. How long after feeding them just water should the leaves start looking normal? They're under a 400W HPS at the moment, which is just over a foot above them. But this started happening when it was under a 125W envirolite and 3 CFL's. I'm not too bothered about these plants, but I'd like to know what caused them to curl to avoid similar problems in future grows. Thanks again people. Peace.

#5 Guest_livluvlaff1126_*

Guest_livluvlaff1126_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2007 - 03:08 PM

Hey Baked, granted I am no expert, but....have you ever checked the ph after it's sat for the day? Sometimes after sitting it can actually go up, and if its already at 7, your pushing the limits already. For about five dollars, get a test kit. Just one ladies opinion. Good luck to you and your baby.

#6 hempie

hempie

gardener

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 03:57 PM

1 foot away from a 400w hps = heat stress. give them more space and better circulation. if its too hot for you then its too hot for them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users