Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

- - - - -

Sometimes emotions are better than experience.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:08 PM

Hello all, I am sitting here drinking some 90 proof rootbeer schnapps and smoking. And I began to think about all of you and the other site. And I came to the realization that the emotion or the feeling behind what we have here is more important than our size, member base or knowledge. Let me explain, I like the ties I am starting to build with all of you vs. the intimidation and lack of personal touch I have got elsewhere. Now I talk alot about my forums and my game servers. Well I do so because this is who I am and if I share with you all that means I respect and trust you. My forums are run the same way . recently we just celebrated 5 years together and It was a happy emotional time for me to be there with all my guys and gals. Why? because of the personal touch and our commitment to making or community likea family rather that a forum to go and intimidate others. So cheers to you green passion. I think you really get it and soon a loit of the guys and gals who I love so dearly form my site will come and join here. A handful of them are from Holland and amsterdam and I have been sharing my grows with them and they have been great and shared with me about "coffee houses in amsterdam where you can buy smoke. they have even sent me seeds. At any rate they are enthusiast and will be valuable to us. Not as experts , but as friends and family who will respect this site and the people who make it great. Lookk to my guys and gals coming and stroming the new member list. They know how to behave and how to inspire. Thanks again to all of you~

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:18 PM

ok I just saw the two thnx from SHAMAN AND BLOOD, and I must say........." thank you" , for adressing my questions in other posts and for sharing your grows with me., You two are a class and act and part of the fuel behind my inspiration.................

#3 Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*

Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:22 PM

ya this site is full of good people..hopefully we can keep it that way...

#4 BloodShotI'z

BloodShotI'z

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:28 PM

You're gonna wear out my thanks button, PJ....I'm giving rep from now on....uhhhh...whenever I "spread it around" first. :Embarrassment:

#5 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:46 PM

lol no prob my friend I am not here for thnx or rep,, I am merely here to learn and help support this great forum................................

#6 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:42 PM

Yeah you are a great guy PJ, I saw you at the other board, I saw all of you at the other board. I have done my best to get my friends over here it's slow but they are comming. I must say too, that I have made some nice friends here, I have gotten numerous PMs from you guys here but rarely crossed paths with you there. You know who you are....Oh and by the way I can see you Shaman. We also have some great mods, the new ones are great (blood, shaman, hempie), and the original mods are what got me here (Roseman, GP, Video, and Mogie). We are going to have a great time together.

#7 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:45 PM

indeed giggles that was my whole point.......................thnx for the clarity rofl. I needed that!

#8 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:49 PM

You were crystal clear my friend....enjoy the day and the family you have here and at home!!!:stick out tongue:/>

#9 GetAhead

GetAhead

Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:10 PM

May all your points be crystal clear and your trichs cloudy.

#10 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:22 PM

indeed my friend indeed.....................

#11 Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*

Guest_AzGrOw-N-sMoKe_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:16 PM

indeed......

#12 g0t420ndacivic

g0t420ndacivic

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:12 AM

hey pj thanks bro man i feel the same way dude,let me jump off topic a lil though what game forum are you on?i am on some game forums myself i play ps3,thinkin bout gettin a xbox there are more cash tourny's on the 360 maybe by next year ps3 will have them now back to topic, i like everyone here you are all my brothers and sisters!!!!!!! thank you greenpassion peace

#13 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:36 AM

hey got420 I actualy play on the comp. I have four comps networked so me and the wife and kids can all play at the same time. Thats how in to it we are . Lol Our main recraetional activity as a family is Gaming! I own servers for Jedi Academy , Unreal 2003, Counter strike source, Battlefront 2. Now some of these games I can help you get for free but the other one (css) you have to buy it is 19.99 on line. I also have a voice server I rent called Ventrillo. We have a 64 slot there. We can talk and bs and hang out with our pals while play games through microphone. It realy makes the clan more personal. I pass word the server so only clan members can join . It is a blast. Sorry to hi-jack this topic. Pm me if you are intterested in learning more.

#14 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:38 AM

The family that plays together stays together, lucky man.

#15 g0t420ndacivic

g0t420ndacivic

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:41 AM

yeah i might do that i know them games,me and my family do the same and i have a clan on the ps3 network it all has headset capabilty i use a blutooth,i will pm,i think u play pc games online with the xbox now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users