- - - - -

Liquid Compost

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_MEKONE_*

Guest_MEKONE_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:13 AM

Have any of you guys used this product called "Liquid Compost" by Mother Earth Organics?I've been using it in every watering along with FFOF soil and it's been working REALLY great.My plants are lookin' very happy.If you haven't used it give it a shot

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Mogie

Mogie

Ganja Goddess

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4499 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 04:26 AM

Haven't heard of it. What are some of the specs off the back of the bottle?

#3 green_nobody

green_nobody

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5127 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:06 AM

sounds like something my dad used to make... he took some chicken and cow manure and mixed it with compost stuff from kitchen and yard in an old barrel, filled it with water and let it root till spring and fertilized with that stuff the yard. stinks like hell but sure seemed to work well. that stuff from mother earth i never used - but i bet it isn't anything else then what my dad made there:)

#4 Mogie

Mogie

Ganja Goddess

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4499 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:19 PM

Compost tea. Stinks but it works.

#5 Guest_MEKONE_*

Guest_MEKONE_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:05 PM

http://www.motherearthorganics.com/products_liquid.html Here is a link to there site.Although it dosn't give exact "specs",it is like a organic tea and it helps the plant absorbe nutrients in the soil.I've been using this with pure blend pro,and some molasses and have been having REALLY good results with my LST/bag seed grow.Give it a shot if you get a chance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users