- - - - -

Organic In Hydro?!?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_cmak40_*

Guest_cmak40_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:46 AM

IM DOIN AN SoG METHOD WITH EBB N FLOW SETUP. ANY ORGANIC HYDRO SETUP YAY/NAY SAYERS, IVE READ ON ADVANCED NUTRIENTS IGUANA JUICE AND IT LOOKS LIKE WHAT I MIGHT USE UNLESS TALKED OUT OF IT

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Guest_2stoned_*

Guest_2stoned_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:48 AM

imo...when running hydro you dont really want any fungi growing in your resi...organics main princible is to add benifial microbial fungus to the roots...i suggest running nutes made for hydro..just my 2 cents tho...peace az

#3 Tokecrazy

Tokecrazy

Hydro Guru

• Super Administrators
  • 6448 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:57 AM

2stone is right you want to use hydro nutr in the res.ISO did a hydro grow and tryed using organic nutr,and he started having PH problems and lock-out too.You are not wanting a fungs to grow in the res and cause alot of other problems.I use GH's 3-part nutr.They are easy to use and cheaper than most nutr on the market.With a 3 part nutrs you have control over the N-P-K in the cycles of the plant.The only additives I use are carbo load,and cal-mg.Carbo load in the flowering cycle and cal-mag all the way from start to finish.I keep it very simple and you can see what I get from them,just look at My Cab off and Running,I harvested almost 1-1/2 lb.off four plants. It works for me.Just my two cents. PEACE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users