2 replies to this topic

#1 growman

growman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:16 PM

Yo peeps ,
On my second grow got 2 big ladies im concentrating on and a 12/12 tester (new bagseed was nice nice smoke with few seeds) but main concentration is my superskunk and bagseed female

Basically have a 4 x 4 box with about 6 ft height
i use a 600w hps light the 2 plants have vegged for about 6 to 7 weeks been topped twice and have only been fed tomatorite once and been potted regularly in westlands multi purpose with added ji its a reputable uk compo know for good results , they have been in theese pots for 17 days and are lookin diff shades of colour i always add a bit of bonemeal when i pot up.
they are 4 days 12/12 in pictures

here is my feeds
epsom-salts Contains 10% Magnesium
bonemeal-NPK: 3.5-17-0
sulphate of amonia-NPK 20-0-0
seaweed plus sequestered iron (liquid form)
tomatrite(liquid form)
should i get some molasses and something like potash?
and what other feeds should i buy i can get all this type of stuff near by cheap aswell
And last but not least good people out of this and anything else what should buy, what should i feed durring flowering
thnx for any help of hints fellas questions welcome incase ive left something out

peace growman :party:

Attached Files

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 HeadPawthead

HeadPawthead

Super Administrator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6092 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:27 PM

What exactly is the medium being used here, at first glance it appears to be simular to those hempy buckets? Is that hydroton being used?

#3 growman

growman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:43 PM

nah no hydro i use similar to this Westland -
i have hdroton clay on top of soil to prevent thesoil drying out ,it also gives bit more root growth and could it possibly airaight water on way down?
there in decent 7 litre pots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users