No replies to this topic

#1 Storm Crow

Storm Crow

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 12:34 AM

For those who want the very latest Covid info (that has not been filtered through some reporter), go here - Home - PubMed - NCBI

Europe PMC Gives you the European version of PubMed

PubMed's home page has links to info from the CDC and also you can search for Covid 19 or Corona viruses to see the very latest studies (like today's!). The one paragraph abstract gives you the important details of the study, so you don't have to read the whole study. FYI- Studies, especially ones from China, may, or may not have an abstract - and there are a lot of Chinese studies dealing with Covid, so expect some "No abstract available"s.

If you are in Colorado, there is a group of cannabis-friendly nurses at LEAF411 who run a free hotline and will answer your questions about cannabis and/or Covid 19. They also will advise dispensaries on instituting "Preparedness Plans" to help reduce the risk of Covid infections. They sent me an email today and I thought I'd pass their info along. (They use my List as a resource.) They’re available by online chat or phone, 1-844-LEAF411 (844-532-3411), or check out their site at https://leaf411.org/ for more information.

There should be groups like Leaf411 in every state, but sadly there isn't!

Hope that helps!

Granny

• BikerPepe likes this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users