• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Goraidh

Goraidh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:06 AM

Hi guys. I just wanted to ask if any of you tried using medical marijuana for anxieties and migraine? I've been suffering severe anxiety for almost a year now and been given a prescription for Benzodiazepines for my medication. But i heard alot of people telling me that marijuana helps relieve anxiety but im not im not sure if its true so i came up to search something about this idea and came across this marijuana strain from https://www.bonzasee...log/lemon-kush/ it says that i can discard all forms of stress and its euphoric buzz it delivers often is useful in combating anxiety and depression. I wanted to hear your thoughts about this guys and if you can give me any tips that can help me with my anxieties. Thank you!  

• KnuckleDragger likes this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 IammuA

IammuA

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1295 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:05 AM

Hiya Goraidh :toking:

I suffer from migraines and I am primary caregiver for a schizophrenic who has extreme nervousness problems.

High THC bud does have a good effect for ME with migraines....but I get the same benefit from strains lower in THC also... I have smoked 2 strains of Kush before and they were beneficial for my migraines.

Now, as to settling nervousness, anxiety and such I have found CBD to be very calming and beneficial. This is not to say high THC wont have a beneficial effect, I am just pointing out CBD has its medical benefit.

If you are extracting the oil from the plant keep the bud and leaf separate, they will yield oil with a different cannabinoid profile from each other....the budoil will have hight THC and the leafoil will have a higher CBD profile. BOTH have their uses and are medically beneficial. You can also make cannabutter from bud or leaf. Try it and see which is most beneficial for you, it may turn out you can consume some budbutter for the migraines and leafbutter for anxiety.

CBD's are going to be a new form of anxiety and anti-psychotic medications...so they are worth looking into.

Sing out if ya got any more questions, or need clarification.

Try to get ya mitts on some high THC bud and some high CBD bud and try them, its the best way I can think of for you to determine the best one[s] for you.

muA

Edited by IammuA, 07 February 2018 - 07:07 AM.

• KnuckleDragger, Suzycrmcheese and Verwegener like this

#3 Suzycrmcheese

Suzycrmcheese

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2315 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:05 PM

If you live in a legal state, drop into a dispensary.  Cannabis can help with both of your issues.  Bud tenders should be knowledgeable  about what strains can help, and the side effects are quite pleasant usually. 

• KnuckleDragger likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users