• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 kary

kary

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationThe Only Place I'm Wanted or Accepted...

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:58 AM

So I haven't Been on in a long time, and with my old profile deleted, here we go again... I have been a member of this site since early 2011, and have been dealt a very complicated hand in life over the past couple years, and growing and gardening has been the only thing to keep my mind straight...

I like to consider my Garden area, more like my laboratory. I like to try and do things unlike others and I love to experiment... Every spring and fall I hit the local Garden Supply outlets and stores for cheap seeds, supplies, and ideas. I create my own medium, and utilize a variety of nutrient supplies. I grow everything from Tomatoes and Carrots, to now testing my gifts on cloning Pine trees.

To start this log off, I currently have some bag-seeds growing. Currently have 5 babies from seed. Over the past three weeks, I've accumulated just over a dozen clones and will be redropping my 3 cloned girls into flower hopefully this weekend, if their current "cold" clears up enough...

All right, enough introductions...

Here's the first look into my mad lab...

Attached Files

• plant boy, KnuckleDragger, Suzycrmcheese and 2 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 joeya

joeya

giggity giggity

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1578 posts
  • LocationColorado!

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:20 PM

Good to see back here! Where are you living these days? Last I remember was Vermont, no?

• plant boy, Suzycrmcheese and kary like this

#3 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17198 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:15 AM

welcome back

• Suzycrmcheese, joeya and kary like this

#4 kary

kary

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:37 AM

Thanks again guys... Living in Cow Country in Mass. for a few months...

• plant boy, KnuckleDragger, Suzycrmcheese and 1 other like this

#5 kary

kary

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:37 AM

Ok. So Hi again...

Like I said, I'm in Mass. currently. Supposed to of been a fair exchange barter agreement, that's turned into another disappointment for me. I gotta stop giving people the benefit of doubt, and thinking they'll ever tell the truth!

Anyways, this is just another temporary stop on my road trip of life... But that's the way it's going to be for awhile... In a way I wanna make a THOW mobile garden, and business... Although now broken and gimping around with some nasty issue with my back and neck due to an injury at work a few years back. 

So, in the garden, which is the only thing that keeps me grounded and level headed, well that and my now registered service dog, you guys may remember when I first got him, my doberman Willis...

I have stayed growing small personal harvests for myself all along, even having a grow in cardboard boxes.

I have kept with and altered my medium which I mix myself, using an assortment of wood chips and mulch, peat mix from hydroponics store, coco fibers and coco-coir and perlite, guanos, manures, ash, and a few other ingredients. I keep it very, very light when dry.Obvious to the eye when needed watering, or over watering... I use a couple store brand nutrient lines because of my very limited cash, which I'm hoping will change shortly... 

I have alot of room here, so I have been able to sprawl things out good. I have only been here a month and a half now, so mind you not everything is set-up completely. I started most everything the first week of August, some on the second week. The cloned girls that I'm dropping into flower this weekend, are all that survived the break-up back at home. Another fukn garden ripped up and ruined on me! They're 6 weeks outta clone, so 9 weeks or so old. Yes I know I'm kinda rushing them in but I need to get something asap and besides I've cloned them successfully now with 12 surviving clones, and will clip another dozen or 2 from all three before they go full flower... 3 Girls going into flower. One I'm slowly recouping from a serious sickness...

Right now, I have 2 Ya-hee-tek closets. Enough room for great set-up and station area. If you recall I cal it the womb. LOL But shelving set-up for baby seedlings, cloning and all three phases of full growing. I right now have a dozen from seed, a dozen clones, and I grow other things as I mentioned earlier... I have toms. carrots, garlic and green onions, some herbs, flowers and I'm clone testing with pine trees right now. I have enough seeds to start farming when I can get things situated better.

Ok Enough of my mouth... on with some pix!

Attached Files

Edited by kary, 16 September 2017 - 09:43 AM.

• plant boy, KnuckleDragger, Suzycrmcheese and 1 other like this

#6 Suzycrmcheese

Suzycrmcheese

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1772 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:40 PM

The womb..I like that...best of luck to you!

• plant boy and kary like this

#7 kary

kary

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:08 PM

Thanks, I need as much as I can get right now!

• plant boy and Suzycrmcheese like this

#8 kary

kary

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:30 PM

Watering day and turning on some light to flowering fems! Pix to come later tonight...

#9 kary

kary

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 08:21 PM

The Fems

Attached Files

Edited by kary, 17 September 2017 - 08:29 PM.

#10 kary

kary

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 08:32 PM

The Older Babies. Definitely not so little anymore....

The Lil' Ladies and the not quite so Lil' Babies

Attached Files

Edited by kary, 17 September 2017 - 08:35 PM.

• Tokecrazy, plant boy, Suzycrmcheese and 1 other like this

#11 kary

kary

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 01:39 PM

Up-planted 8 from clone, I wanna say the second week of August I made them. Not the first week like I stated earlier...

Cloned from the 3 fems another 15 or so clones. Thinking I'll get 10 to pull through...

• plant boy and Verwegener like this

#12 kary

kary

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:58 PM

So a quick peek before bed time...

Attached Files

• plant boy and Verwegener like this

#13 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17198 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:20 AM

looking good

• kary likes this

#14 kary

kary

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:16 AM

Thanks... Hoping I can start producing something soon. I need to get the hell outta this living arrangement and ASAP!

• plant boy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users