No replies to this topic

#1 420circuit

420circuit

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

After a few years of excellent service, this outstanding bong requires a different cleaning method, because there is some inaccessible crud that is like a pimple on the nose of a supermodel. Every couple days it has been getting a spray of 91% iso and couple months, Kosher salt too. It stays pretty clean, but the pimple is getting to me.

cleaner before

So I ordered some 420 Cleaner to compare results.

cleaner after

The bong came out excellent, crud-zit totally popped and sparkle-city.

cleaner glass before
cleaner glass sparkle

The bowl was sprayed with alcohol, then rinsed in water first, then with the 420 Cleaner. Stuff worked.

cleaner bowl
cleaner bowl sprayed
cleaner bowl after

Ash catcher has not cleaned up well with the alcohol, but I sprayed it and rinsed, then hit it with the 420 Cleaner. The abrasive gunk was pretty thick and had difficulty getting past the holes in the tubes in the catcher, but with some vigorous shaking it got thru. Shook for several minutes and then installed plugs and let it soak for half hour, then rinsed with water. The result is an improvement but not too good. Better than iso, but still resin-ed.

cleaner Ash soaker
cleaner Ash shaker
cleaner Ash done
The 420 cleaner works better than iso and salt. I like it better because it smells nice instead of toxic and it is not flammable like alcohol. It does cost a little more, so I got a funnel and reclaimed some of the used cleaner, so maybe it will cost the same.
cleaner leak
cleaner glass during
cleaner glass cleaner
cleaner cheapskate
cleaner wrap

:animbong:

• ISO2BWELL and Suzycrmcheese like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users