#1 Deepwaterdude

Deepwaterdude

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of it

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:05 PM

Hi, laserGP.gif ! I've just joined up to share (and get some help with) this grow. No pics today, but here are the specs...

Strains: 2 Sour Diesel and 1 Holy Grail Kush, both by Reserva Privada about 4 weeks old but small, just fimmed this morning @5th internode.

Space: 3x3 Secret Jardin tent, kept open into very big room, LSTd for wire SCROG.

Lights: These did three weeks in Foxfarms coco loco, outside in the hot desert sun, showing awesome roots at repot in dwc the other day. Are under HydrogroLED for a few days before switching to Eye Hortilux 400watt HPS in the next couple of days, depending on heat. I'll need to get a cooltube setup soon if anyone can recommend a reasonable

How: Recirculating DWC, topdrip fed 15 on/45 min off. 3 3gal buckets, res outside tent.

Medium: I plugged the coco into Growstones in big net pots in 3 gallon buckets (may change to 5 gallon) w/ small airstone in each of the three grow buckets and in the res., which is same size.

Water: Rain catchment, soon to be RO that I'll be buying by the batch at 25c gal. I only need about 8-10gal per week for the moment.

Nutes: Using foxfarm Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and have some Beastie Bloom, GH Cal-Mag and another chelated version of Mg. The ppms went up to 1900 from 15, I'm thinking from the drip over unrinsed medium, and they drank it down to 1200 over the first night.

Temps/RH: Air temps @68-84, res water 68-78, a tad high. RH in tent around 20-40, and I've got a little humidifier to bring that up some.

DWC scared the hell out of me, but the results I've seen others get outweighed the fear and here I am bigsmileythumbsup. A tad frazzled from checking the PH every hour I'm around the res. I've noticed a few things that are pushing me toward AN ph perfect nutes, just so I don't accidentally kill off the crop. One, the drip through the Growstones raised the ph about .5, so i needed to rinse them repeatedly to break their buffer. Once broke, it appears to stay broke and I didn't put the plants in until I'd run the system 24hrs and got stable numbas. But, as it seems ph goes up when they suck the nutes out of the mix, I wouldn't mind some extra ph security. Anyone tried these nutes for hydro/dwc?
Or have any other ph buffering experience with this sort of setup?

Thanks for taking a gander, I'll post some pics within the week. dwdude thinking.gif

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, plant boy and 3 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 CrazyDave

CrazyDave

I'll never drive a jeep except in days that end in y

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
  • Locationby the herbs.

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:27 PM

This is just my opinion and there are far smarter more experienced folks here than me... Grow how you fell comfy, If I had to offer someone any advice, Make the grow suit you!  Personally Fox Farm and AN seem like the biggest scams around.

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, plant boy and 3 others like this

#3 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18399 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:07 AM

good luck

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, KnuckleDragger and 3 others like this

#4 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21482 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:23 AM

My rule is always keep it simple and DWC works well as long as you understand what's going on.....

• Bueller, plant boy, GeneralSmokeUppington and 2 others like this

#5 Deepwaterdude

Deepwaterdude

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:21 PM

Hi, fellas, thanks for checking in... here are some pics from yesterday and day before. They're growing about 2" per day. I've tied them over after the fim. 

Also decided to go with GH nuts and find them pretty easy. 

Attached Files

• Bueller, plant boy, GeneralSmokeUppington and 1 other like this

#6 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21482 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:26 PM

It looks good and the GH should work well......

#7 Deepwaterdude

Deepwaterdude

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:51 AM

Hey, all, thanks for checking in and giving your opinions, much appreciated! After starting the thread I wanted to post every hour of the day, but I'm limited in my internet access to a couple of times a week.

I have to say, before potting my girls in the dwc system, I read Toke's mentoring of Scooby's DWC from top to bottom and it helped a lot. Also scared the crap out of me. All this leads to being hugely and pleasantly surprised, not only that the plants aren't dead as doornails, but that the system seems to stay at constant ppms and ph doesn't fluctuate but a tad.

The plants show no signs of stress or overfeeding and ph fluctuates between 5.7 and 6.2, ppm at 1100. They are bushing out after the FIM (which I prefer over cropping), and I noticed taproots through the net pots, easily reaching the water below, so I reduced the overall water level by taking a gallon and a half out of the res. They're maybe the healthiest looking plants I've ever had going, so I'm tickled tannish. I also upped the ppms to 1400 to see how they react. Here're the latest pics...which are either too big or too small. Just thumbnails, then.

The first is the biggest plant, the Holy Grail Kush.

The second is Sour Diesel, a bit smaller. I have to relearn photo resizing...

At this rate, they'll go into flower under the HPS in a couple of weeks.

Hope everyone's well and happy, dwd

Attached Files

• Attached File  666.jpg   17.09KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  659.jpg   175.4KB   0 downloads

• Bueller, plant boy, KnuckleDragger and 2 others like this

#8 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21482 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:00 PM

Looks like your doing it right and once your set up properly it should be simple to run.....

#9 Bueller

Bueller

Throttle Jockey

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26121 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:39 PM

This is just my opinion and there are far smarter more experienced folks here than me... Grow how you fell comfy, If I had to offer someone any advice, Make the grow suit you!  Personally Fox Farm and AN seem like the biggest scams around.

New testing from a VERY trusted bro is that there is an AN line that works beyond belief,, major yield increases and growth dynamic, is a business crop and the costs are well worth the expenditure,, we shall talk, I wouldn't of believed it either

Sorry for the yakin on yer grow ...  1400 and they look great!

• plant boy, KnuckleDragger, GeneralSmokeUppington and 2 others like this

#10 Deepwaterdude

Deepwaterdude

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:09 AM

Hey, laserGP.gif , and all you actionleaf.giflovers;)

Looks like your doing it right and once your set up properly it should be simple to run.....

From your post to God's ears, eh? In the past I've always done fine in Veg, then have had problems transitioning to flower and maintaining health, good growth etc. We shall see;)

New testing from a VERY trusted bro is that there is an AN line that works beyond belief,, major yield increases and growth dynamic, is a business crop and the costs are well worth the expenditure,, we shall talk, I wouldn't of believed it either

Sorry for the yakin on yer grow ...  1400 and they look great!

Thanks for looking in, Pete; feel free to Yak away! You think 1400 is low for this stage in hydro? I checked my ppm Pen the other day at the hydro store and it was reading +200ppm. So the 1400 reading was actually 1200. Now I'm factoring that in, and they're stable at 1200. They haven't had any tip burn, even when raising nutes a bit, so I am tempted to go higher and push the envelope (famous last words). Whaddayouthink?

Emerson said that we become expert at what we do a lot, so I imagine if you stick with some nutes you'll find the way to make 'em work for you. Anticipating ph probs, I did a bunch of research on AN ph perfect before even mentioning it, and it seems that, be it by chelation or actual successful buffering, the things do work, the connaisseur line really well apparently. What convinced me to go with GH was first my local hydro dude's strong aversion to dealing with AN (Actual quote was; "I might expect to get a decent hooker from him, but that's about it."), then the simplicity of use (hydro newb) and the ol' Price factor. bigsmileythumbsup

The one thing I have seen that's truly exceptional about AN is the amount of controversy and divisiveness in any discussion about them, so I'll just puddle-jump that part and stick to the good info! No hating on each other for having different experiences, just the facts, please! :salute:

Grow-wise, everyone's looking good. They've slowed down a tad with cooler temps @ 68-75 during the day, or they're just bushing out (dwc is so intense, I have a hard time remembering they've only been in there for five full days or so and they've about doubled in girth). With this LED, the plants are really happy with temps in low 80's and high transpiration rate. When temps and transp go down, they stall, and we've had some rainy, cool days around here. SO, by next payday I'll invest in a cooltube w/inline fans to toss the 400w in there and keep temps decent and higher transpiration. That said, I find the 240w LED to be phenomenal for vegging small plants, or just one, ideally. Blah, blah, BLAH, blah, blah, me, blah, my plants, blah... Oh, before I stop blabbing, the other thread that was really informative and inspired me to dwc was video and fred farted's

competition, hosted by Isobwell. HUge thanks for going about that in such an informative fashion. I'm going to see if his nutes are still on the market thinking.gif . First water change out tomorrow, so I'll let you know how that goes. I did find the tubing in the res a tad slimy after this week, so I'll give everything a good flush and scrub.

Have a great day, everyone, dwd chewiegif

#11 CrazyDave

CrazyDave

I'll never drive a jeep except in days that end in y

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
  • Locationby the herbs.

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:37 AM

Glad to see ya went with GH and are doin well.   Most folks that get advice still and fail IMHE is due to their lack of ability to follow simple instructions!  You clearly aint got that problem and are in some of the best hands around.  

I am imagining getting a hooker from AN ...Their advertisment! "If you only want the best, you absolutely must have this, its expensive and your gonna need at least 20 of em, but its necessary because we scientifically engineered these and no one else knows what we do.."   Give em your money and you get some overweight homely girls that are lame for 20K a piece.......

#12 GeneralSmokeUppington

GeneralSmokeUppington

Grand Poobah

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 01 August 2015 - 05:50 PM

Hey there DWD.

As Dave said. Half the battle is being able to follow directions "properly"

Which most folks just can't do fer whatever reason.

Glad to see ya went with GH too.

I used to use the Flora Micro, 8ml/pg & Flora Bloom,16ml/pg, following the advanced Lucas Formula.

Worked like a champ too.

You may be wondering why I didn't use the grow formula thinking.gif

It's not necessary. there's enough N in the other two when used in that ratio.

This is what I used ---> https://drugs-forum....rowfaq/1654.htm

As it will tell you, keep the water level constant with pH'd water. Then test for nute levels.

You should only have to set the pH in the beginning. Feeding will handle it from there.

I also wanted to note.

You stated that you dropped the levels in yer buckets. There only needs to be about a 2" gap between the top of the solution and the bottom of the net pot. Lowering the level will only make you work more once they take off :wink:

Also, you have already noticed something that will help you to do this without so much thinking.

pH levels are directly related to nute levels. When the pH goes up/the plants eat, don't adjust the pH.

Feed them instead. The whole thing is a juggling act.

Keep the water level constant and feed them when the solution/pH level tells you to :wink:

I'll stop now as you can read exactly what I'm babbling about at the provided link.

Good luck with the hydro, it's not near as hard as some people make it out to be :wink:

:salute:

Edited by GeneralSmokeUppington, 01 August 2015 - 05:52 PM.

• Bueller, plant boy, CrazyDave and 1 other like this

#13 Bueller

Bueller

Throttle Jockey

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26121 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:04 PM

Cool bro,, I go for a tip burn about an eigth of an inch, then dial it back 50 to 100 if I want a push grow

Rock on!

• plant boy, GeneralSmokeUppington, CrazyDave and 1 other like this

#14 Deepwaterdude

Deepwaterdude

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:31 PM

Hey there DWD.

As Dave said. Half the battle is being able to follow directions "properly"

Which most folks just can't do fer whatever reason.

Glad to see ya went with GH too.

I used to use the Flora Micro, 8ml/pg & Flora Bloom,16ml/pg, following the advanced Lucas Formula.

Worked like a champ too.

You may be wondering why I didn't use the grow formula thinking.gif

It's not necessary. there's enough N in the other two when used in that ratio.

This is what I used ---> https://drugs-forum....rowfaq/1654.htm

As it will tell you, keep the water level constant with pH'd water. Then test for nute levels.

You should only have to set the pH in the beginning. Feeding will handle it from there.

I also wanted to note.

You stated that you dropped the levels in yer buckets. There only needs to be about a 2" gap between the top of the solution and the bottom of the net pot. Lowering the level will only make you work more once they take off :wink:

Also, you have already noticed something that will help you to do this without so much thinking.

pH levels are directly related to nute levels. When the pH goes up/the plants eat, don't adjust the pH.

Feed them instead. The whole thing is a juggling act.

Keep the water level constant and feed them when the solution/pH level tells you to :wink:

I'll stop now as you can read exactly what I'm babbling about at the provided link.

Good luck with the hydro, it's not near as hard as some people make it out to be :wink:

Cool bro,, I go for a tip burn about an eigth of an inch, then dial it back 50 to 100 if I want a push grow

Rock on!

Between you two, I feel like I hit the info jackpot! Absolutely great tips, thank you both. General, those 3gl buckets don't leave a lot of room under the net pots. I'll do some reconnaissance and see exactly how much, but that's why I may change to 5gl. My guy set me up with some BIG net pots, I feel, compared to others I've seen. It's the method he uses and kicks butt for him, so I'll give it the old college (high school) try. You guys ROCK.

Oh, and printed out the Lucas GH  thingamabob. Way cool.

Edited by Deepwaterdude, 01 August 2015 - 06:37 PM.

#15 Deepwaterdude

Deepwaterdude

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:29 PM

Hi, all, back at the computer for an update of the last week's goings on.

I set up my 400watt EYE under its uncooled wing reflector a week ago, but temps got up to 90 and growth seemed to stall, they stopped reaching for the lights for the two days i had it up and running. I ordered a cooltube, inline fan 240cfm and some ducting that'll all be here by Monday. I put the LED back up, temps got back to 75-81f and they took off again. Pics of setup under 400w a few days back:

Da gals

Attached File  IMAG0221.jpg   197.33KB   0 downloads

Sour D #1

Attached File  IMAG0222.jpg   192.13KB   0 downloads

Holy Grail K

Attached File  IMAG0223.jpg   205.5KB   0 downloads

Sour D #2

Attached File  IMAG0224.jpg   211.64KB   0 downloads

I didn't take pictures of the roots, but there are some beauties, not a huge mass yet, but all herringboned and good looking.  I forgot to mention in my first setup post that I use H2O2 @ 3ml gal to keep things oxygenated and hopefully to combat bad stuff around the roots. i'd welcome any root health suggestions anyone with DWC/hydro experience has to offer. Here they were yesterday, quite happy.

Attached File  IMAG0225.jpg   223.9KB   0 downloads

Two Sour Diesels in front, Holy Grail Kush in back.

Attached File  IMAG0226.jpg   216.22KB   0 downloads

Sour D #1, a tad more vigorous than sis.

Attached File  IMAG0227.jpg   204.38KB   0 downloads

Sour D #2 on left, nice little lady.

Attached File  IMAG0228.jpg   169.84KB   0 downloads

Holy Hand Grenade (backmost and badassmost)

Attached File  IMAG0230.jpg   182.5KB   0 downloads

Da gang.

Attached File  IMAG0231.jpg   158.15KB   0 downloads

They seem to be happy vegging under the LED, so I'll keep 'em there until I get  the whole cooltube setup home. Cannot freakin' wait! Ppms steady @1350, ph 5.8. They are not drinking huge amounts, but I have had to fill res w/around 2gal of slop this week.

I'm going to have to put them to flower @15th August, to keep the tent from overflowing with green after stretch. Lots of lollypopping in the near future, LSTing branches as they get long enough, maybe supercrop all major branches before flower transition...

Have a green day, everyone. DWDude

Attached Files

• Bueller, plant boy, KnuckleDragger and 3 others like this

#16 Bueller

Bueller

Throttle Jockey

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26121 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:19 PM

Very nice!

And a great lesson learned on heat response for your girls

Keep on rockin em!

• plant boy, KnuckleDragger, GeneralSmokeUppington and 2 others like this

#17 Deepwaterdude

Deepwaterdude

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:10 AM

Very nice!

And a great lesson learned on heat response for your girls

Keep on rockin em!

Mornin' Pete, yep, I was surprised to see them react like that; had expected a sonic boom with the 400w! Also surprised to be able to veg three plants under that little LED... makes me a bit nervous I'm missing some growth, but hey, two days and I get finally to see the difference with a cooled light.

I forgot to say I took 4 clones two days ago, stuck 'em in coco; 3 Sour D, one Holy Grail. One of the Sour Ds bit it already, the others look fine.

#18 Deepwaterdude

Deepwaterdude

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:05 PM

Hey, all, update time! I've been sorta busy; checked out the defoliation idea and actually went for it to a minor degree, mainly removing water leaves first, then in the future just leaving bud sites to do their thing. I know I'm not explaining this well, but this is veg and noone's looking, so what the hey;) I actually read about it from a link in a post on this site...

Other news; got the cooltube up and running w/400w, temps still low 80's, lots of drinking now with the light intensity and heat. Hot days in the area, which shouldn't last so I'm not going to change anything yet. My exhaust fan is pretty loud, but we are all happy about the change;)

Did the aforementioned defoliation on all three has to be almost a week ago, hitting SD#2 the hardest. SD#1 and HGK I only took fan leaves off the main stem, will do more probably tomorrow as they've all fully recovered.

Also, supercropped the HGK, as it's going a lot faster than the two sativas, trained all main branches on all three, breaking the main stem on SD#2, the littler one. I taped her up and she's fine. The HGK recovered disconcertingly fast; I almost wanted to rebreak her, just to let her know who's boss, when to stay down, etc, but I came to my senses and'll let the screen do the work when the time comes.

I've done two res changes now, and PH goes up quite a bit after I put in the new soup, my guess is still the growstones driving it up with the drip. No worries, though; after some PH Down sessions we're back stable 5.8. What's interesting, and goes along with the advice I've gotten here, is that when they drink more water than nutes and ppms go up and ph down, I don't PH the replacement water, just toss it on in and it adopts the existing ph. Not frickin' bad.

So, yesterday I was up in Colorado, getting some work done, and the dude had about 16 plants out in his garden, and had harvested 38 last year (including some killer Thai)! Much as I love indoor growing, MAN would I love to go outdoor. Here are a couple of pics from yesterday eve;

Attached Files

• Attached File  298.jpg   227.67KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  297.jpg   212.36KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  296.jpg   348.06KB   0 downloads

#19 Deepwaterdude

Deepwaterdude

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 04:33 PM

Hey, GP! Here's the weekly news in snippets.

Went to 12/12 on 16 Aug as I thought I might have to.

Defoliated like crazy right beforehand, so they looked like plucked and bent chickens a couple of days ago, now they look a bit recovered. The HGKush is filling out the screen really well, Sour D#1 also doing well and strong, Sour D#2 still smaller, as if she's a tad uncomfortable... maybe because I broke her neck by accident around defoliation time. INterested to see the stretch compared to non-defoliated plants.

New Soup yesterday for the gals, 7.5ml/gal of Gro, Micro and Bloom, Mag and 3ml/gal H2O2; they thrive at changing time.

Cooltube is up and running, but temps still get up to 86 at the hottest part of the day. I set up my grow before having venting, and I can't slide the whole shebang by myself nearer to a ventable window... for the moment I'm stuck in place, venting as far from the tent as possible. I rent, too, so I won't be cutting any holes in walls or windows anytime soon. Hoping this heat snap is over. If high temps persist as the outdoor temps fall, I may add CO2 during flowering.

Here're the pics, nothing exciting yet.

Here they are after the attack Attached File  IMAG0260.jpg   216.37KB   0 downloads 3 days ago

These three are all from yesterday.

Attached File  IMAG0270.jpg   281.31KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMAG0270-1.jpg   305.64KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMAG0275.jpg   215.91KB   0 downloads

Have a great day, thanks for looking in, dwdude

#20 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18399 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:05 AM

they are looking happy and healthy

• Bueller, KnuckleDragger, GeneralSmokeUppington and 1 other like this

#21 Deepwaterdude

Deepwaterdude

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:51 AM

they are looking happy and healthy

Thanks, Plant Boy! They are at least healthy, as for the happiness... need a plant medium.

News: They all showed pistils a few days ago, first day of 12/12 the 16th Aug.

Res change yesterday and switchover to the GH Early Bloom nute schedule: 2.5ml Gro, 7.5 Micro, 10 Bloom, 2.5 Liquid Koolbloom, 3ml H202. I left out the 150ppm CalMag to see how they go. They drank mightily. Seem to be slurping up more soup now, @ gal/day, although I'll have to take a closer look to be sure exactly how much. It's getting more intensive, I'll tell you that. Definitely regretting the 3gal buckets over the 5.

PH steady @ 5.8, ppm 1300-1400, closer to 1400.

I noticed a couple of the little sprayers (4 per plant) were clogged, barely dripping if at all, so i pulled out the offenders with my teeth (getting my head under the scrog to do so was less than fun) and a string of goop followed. I blew out all the clogged heads and away we went. I'll have to do it with all of them, I think. I wonder what product might be best for clearing out the piping without disassembly?

No photos today, maybe tomorrow if something exciting happens, other. Notes on the scrogging; the Holy Grail Kush is a great plant to scrog, many tops, aggressive, recovers super quickly from supercrop, bending, twisting, defoliation, etc. Very much looking forward to seeing what develops during flower. The two Sour Diesels are healthy, fine, just less aggressive than the HGK. On the HGK, I count more than 20 tops through the screen, while the two SDs have around 9 main branches each. Plenty.

That's the news for now, gooday to you all, dwd

#22 GeneralSmokeUppington

GeneralSmokeUppington

Grand Poobah

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:54 PM

Sounds like things are well in hand ;)

I still don't get notified when someone posts in here :(

#23 Deepwaterdude

Deepwaterdude

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:00 PM

Sounds like things are well in hand :wink:

I still don't get notified when someone posts in here :(

That they are, General, at least so far! I'm loving hydro and they don't seem to mind;) I think to be notified, you probably have to buckle up and follow along... I kind of like being surprised, meself!

• plant boy, KnuckleDragger, GeneralSmokeUppington and 1 other like this

#24 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18399 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:02 AM

notifications only happen with PM's anymore

• Bueller, KnuckleDragger, GeneralSmokeUppington and 2 others like this

#25 Deepwaterdude

Deepwaterdude

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:18 AM

Doing this from phone, so one word update; FLOWERS! As of Sep
1st. Pics from day 3 flowa(yesterday).
First pic, SD1.
Attached File  IMAG0289.jpg   125.23KB   0 downloads
SD2.
Attached File  IMAG0290.jpg   108.46KB   0 downloads
HGKush
Attached File  IMAG0291.jpg   152.9KB   0 downloads
Da tent.
Attached File  IMAG0296.jpg   270.34KB   0 downloads
HGK elbows
Attached File  IMAG0297.jpg   148.12KB   0 downloads
cleaned up bottoms
Attached File  IMAG0293.jpg   168.33KB   0 downloads
SD1 branching
Attached File  IMAG0298.jpg   357.24KB   0 downloads
Same plant going up the side trellis
Attached File  IMAG0299.jpg   231.98KB   0 downloads
Da gang
Attached File  IMAG0285.jpg   220.26KB   0 downloads

Beside a bit of burn from the last defoliation, all's excellent.
Hope for y'all, too. dwd
  • Bueller, KnuckleDragger, GeneralSmokeUppington and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DWC, ph, hydro, scrog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users