#1 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

THC- Transcendence Healing Cannabis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2402 posts
  • LocationA place between Heaven and Hell when said in English

Posted 30 January 2015 - 09:12 PM

A new observational study confirms the hypothesis that Roundup herbicide (glyphosate) is behind the mysterious global epidemic of chronic kidney disease that has taken thousands of lives. 

Roundup Herbicide 

Back in early 2014, in an article titled "Roundup Weedkiller Linked To Global Epidemic of Fatal Kidney Disease," we first reported on a paper proposing a causal link between exposure to the world's most popular herbicide (glyphosate) and a mysterious and deadly kidney disorder afflicting agriculture intensive areas in Sri Lanka.

The paper would eventually garner such widespread attention that it compelled the Sri Lankan government to order a ban on Roundup in March of 2014, but it has since been reported that it is still being made widely available for purchase.

http://www.greenmedi...undup-herbicide

Roundup, Sevens(Carbyal) and the list continues. Poisonous toxins are to be blamed for more then most are educated. These chemicals have bleed into the environment through more ways then one. The food chain is disrupted over and over by the application and long term damages done. We almost lost our beloved Sacred Bald Eagle due to this  already and now we have millions of sick children as well due to this Death Science application and design. 

I sit back analyzing and watching it all and the more I realize how dirty this world is, the more I think about my time speaking with holy spiritual leaders while listening to them cry of the environmental poisoning against the whole of sacred life, the more I realize how they were instructing me to fight and be a new example of leadership the more I become proactive. I have been all around the Industries and the Agricultural as well ,on both ends from the farm to the Factory and even in the institutional kitchen and what I learned studying Clinical Dietitian Studies shocked me due to my intimate experience with nature and natural traditional methods of farming, hunting and foraging. It led to a deeper understanding of chemistry to say the least and all of the poisons in our foods and hygiene items along with a much more extended list of poisonous chemicals often never labeled as such but commonly used everyday.

I have worked on  a conventional  farm and one of the centennial type with more microbial life within its lands then most of the Midwest farms all added up. The two differences were like night and day. That modern conventional farm I spent part of my childhood on was nothing more then barren lands with ruminant animals feeding on whatever was thrown their way. And poisoned they all were with this chemical mess surfacing towards the top of the food chain once fed to the next victim inline with a fork. We eat more poisons and drugs then we have been allowed to know for way too long now.Our children are paying the price 10 fold more then what we have. More people need to speak out and reject this all while educating all they know. Instructing and pleading with them to do the same.

This Two Row Wampum speak in truth and it speaks for all of us, yes you and I and everyone else who has natural rights being children of the Earth. You see this Treaty was made in the promise of Peace Internationally speaking and it was intended to stop all the madness against humanity and mother earth as well. The people of the colonization who lead this world and its rulers have been poisoning the world slowly but surely and it is the biggest guinea pig of the day and age. Yes the whole of the world is a Guinea Pig being tested in the most grotesque manners. 

In the end I rest my head better at night allowing my faith to be placed again in something deeper and bigger overall. Many people have begun to form the Alliances of The Rainbow Warrior council and this is how this will all end. By all brothers and sister of all colors and creeds joining as one forming rainbow nation of warriors. The war will be a peaceful one when it arrives but as you see this battle field is not empty yet either. The opposition continues and we are facing worse yet as the terminator genes are ready and waiting along with those nano-tech bees and genetically engineered mosquitoes.

I have known for some time that I would see Armageddon and the Apocalypse but  not with the madness of the contagion of the corporate scientific death science is how I perceived it, I see now its not what I envisioned long ago . But now I have seen it as well as the warnings of my own peoples prophecy and I know it is not as society and religion has painted the picture out to be. The 7 th fire was lit, but the 8 th awaiting fire will signify a new age and this will only happen once the elites have been poisoned by there own bad medicine. They too will have to choose the ill fated road of technology or the reverse card of living again in harmony with our mother earth while all live as one again and equal. Marxist would best define this in the English language. 

I say ROUNDUP all those who are guilty and make them bathe in their own poisons they spread on our mother.. That in the end should take care of them all once and for good.Fight fire with fire as the old saying goes. The opposition can no longer hide their intentions and damages and it is now time for the people to either unite or die along with the rest of the world even if it is a slow agonizing death. Or they can see the wampum once again while taking a vow to honor what their forefathers didn't.

PeacePipe - Odawa/Ojibwa

Two-Row-Wampum-Peace-Walk.jpg

• Bueller, plant boy and joeya like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Bueller

Bueller

Throttle Jockey

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26124 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 08:54 AM

http://www.consumerr...-food/index.htm

Where GMOs hide in your food New Consumer Reports’ tests find genetically modified organisms in many packaged foods—including those labeled 'natural'

More than 70 percent of Americans say they don’t want genetically modified organisms in their food, according to a recent Consumer Reports National Research Center survey of 1,000 adults. The trouble is, it’s hard to avoid them. Consumer Reports’ tests of breakfast cereals, chips, soy infant formulas, and other popular products found that GMOs lurk in many packaged foods—including some that carry labels suggesting that they don’t have these controversial ingredients.

In more than 60 countries, manufacturers must label foods that contain genetically modified ingredients. But GMO labeling isn’t required in the U.S. Yet our survey found that 92 percent of Americans want genetically modified foods to be labeled. And concerns about the potential health and environmental risks of GMOs coupled with an unwillingness on the part of the federal government to mandate labeling are leading many states to take action on their own.

Vermont recently passed legislation requiring GMO labeling, and similar actions are being considered in more than two dozen other states, including Colorado and Oregon, where residents will begin voting on a GMO-labeling ballot initiative in late October. “Federal law already requires labeling that lets consumers know whether foods have been previously frozen, made from concentrate, pasteurized, or irradiated, and we believe the label should also say if food is genetically engineered,” says Jean Halloran, director of Food Policy Initiatives at Consumers Union, the policy arm of Consumer Reports.

What are GMOs, anyway?

Genetically modified organisms are created by deliberately changing the genetic makeup of a plant or animal in ways that could never occur in nature. The majority of GMO crops currently on the market have been genetically engineered to produce their own pesticides and/or withstand herbicides that normally would kill them.  Farmers use the herbicides to control weeds.

Safety concerns

You may be surprised to know that the federal government has not mandated that genetically modified organisms be proved safe before they're used in your food. But safety assessments are mandatory in other major developed countries, including China, Japan, and the countries of the European Union. Some animal studies suggest that GMOs may cause damage to the immune system, liver, and kidneys. “There hasn’t been enough research to determine whether GMOs are harmful to people,” says Michael Hansen, Ph.D., senior scientist at Consumers Union and an authority on genetic engineering. “But scientists around the world agree that GMOs have the potential to introduce allergens and create other unintended changes that may affect health.”

The use of genetically modified seeds has steadily grown over the last two decades. That has led to about a 10-fold increase in farmers’ use of glyphosate, a weedkiller better known as Roundup, which is made by Monsanto—a company that also produces genetically modified seeds—because the herbicide won’t harm their GMO crops. But that in turn has created a new problem for farmers to battle: a rising number of “superweeds” that have now become immune to glyphosate. “This defeats one of the major reasons why GMOs were introduced in the first place,” Hansen says.  

The food industry’s take

Companies that produce genetically modified organisms and their allies in the food industry argue that genetic engineering is just an extension of traditional breeding, which humans have been doing for thousands of years. But that process involves the transfer of DNA between closely related plants or animals. Genetic engineering techniques, on the other hand, move genetic material from any organism to any other organism.  

There is fierce opposition to GMO labeling from many seed manufacturers and big food companies, which have spent nearly $70 million in California and Washington state alone to defeat GMO-labeling ballot initiatives. One of the major arguments they make is that stamping foods with a statement such as “contains GMO ingredients” implies that those foods are inferior to other conventional or organic foods when there’s no evidence that genetically modified organisms are harmful. “Our position is that GMO foods should be labeled, period," Halloran says. "Consumers have the right to know what’s in their food so that they can make informed choices." (Learn what you can do to support mandatory GMO labeling.)

GMOs are found in surprising places

GMO labeling should be required in the U.S., but in the meantime some food manufacturers are choosing not to use genetically modified ingredients and are noting that on their products' packaging. To see how many foods have GMOs and whether you can trust the claims you see on food packages, we bought more than 80 different processed foods containing corn or soy between April and July 2014. (Corn and soy are the two most widely grown genetically engineered crops in the U.S.) We tested at least two samples of each product, each sample from a different lot, to measure the GMO content. Then we compared our results with any non-GMO-related claims.

Find a list of all the products we tested in our full report.

Genetically modified corn and soy are used in a wide variety of foods. Nearly all of the samples we tested of the products that did not make any non-GMO-related claim on the package did, in fact, contain substantial amounts of genetically modified corn or soy. They included many familiar foods, such as Kellogg’s Froot Loops, General Mills Corn Chex, Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix, Doritos Oven Baked Nacho Cheese chips, and Boca Original Vegan Veggie Burgers. Four of the products in this group were soy-based infant formulas: Enfamil ProSobee Soy Infant Formula, Gerber Good Start Soy, Similac Soy Isomil, and Similac Go & Grow Soy Infant formula.

Because our tests represented only a small slice of the market, we can’t draw conclusions about all products containing corn or soy, or about every product for a given brand.  But until genetically modified organism labeling becomes mandatory, our test results can help you decode the meaning behind the claims you see on grocery store shelves.

Organic claims

This indicates that a third party has certified that the product complies with USDA Organic guidelines, which forbid the use of genetically modified organisms. Our tests found that products with organic ingredients—such as Amy’s All American Veggie Burgers, 365 Everyday Value Organic Corn Tortillas, and Soy Dream Vanilla Frozen Dessert—qualified as non-GMO. Many of the products that make organic claims also make some kind of non-GMO claim on their packaging.

Non-GMO Project Verified seal All of the products we tested with this seal qualified as non-GMO. That means the product had no more than 0.9 percent genetically modified organisms. (In EU countries, products that have ingredients that contain more than 0.9 percent genetically modified organisms are required by law to carry GMO labeling.) The Non-GMO Project certifies manufacturers' products through third-party testing. Among the products we tested that carried this seal were Post Grape Nuts Original cereal and Silk Original soymil

Uncertified non-GMO claims

These claims made by the manufacturer—which may include the words "No GMO" and "Non-GMO"—have no standard definition and don’t require independent verification. Even so, most of the products we tested containing nonorganic corn or soy that made an uncertified claim met non-GMO standards. These included Clif Builder’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar and Bob’s Red Mill Golden Corn Flour.

The exception was Xochitl Totopos de Maiz original corn chips. The package read “No GMO” and “All Natural.”  But our tests showed that the amount of genetically modified corn in the six samples we tested averaged more than 75 percent. The manufacturer said it uses corn from a supplier that provided test results with many of the deliveries Xochitl received indicating that the corn was non-GMO. When we tested samples from two packages of Xochitl Totopos de Maiz Organic White Corn Chips, which were also labeled "No GMO," we found that the product met non-GMO standards.

Natural claims

More than 60 percent of people in our national survey said they believed that “Natural” means “No GMOs.” But that’s not what our tests found. Virtually all of the samples we tested of products that made only a "Natural" claim did have a substantial amount of GMOs, although since we did our testing some manufacturers have removed the "natural" claim or have become Non-GMO Project Verified.

“The confusing nature of this claim is just one reason we are asking the government to ban the use of 'natural' labels on food,” says Urvashi Rangan, Ph.D., director of the safety and sustainability center at Consumer Reports.

GMO Free USA Finds GMOs and Weedkiller in Kellogg’s Froot Loops

UNIONVILLE, C.T., Jan. 29 /CSRwire/ - GMO Free USA today published the results of independent lab testing which documented that Kellogg’s Froot Loops cereal contains high levels of insecticide-producing genetically engineered corn that is regulated by the EPA. Tests also documented the presence of glyphosate, the main chemical ingredient of Roundup® weedkiller. The public interest nonprofit recently launched “OPERATION: LABEL GMOs” to test popular food products for genetically engineered ingredients (GMOs) and glyphosate, which is heavily sprayed on GMO crops.

There is substantial and growing peer-reviewed scientific evidence that both GMOs and glyphosate are damaging to health (see supplementary information below). GMO Free USA plans to expand testing to include 2,4-D, dicamba, atrazine, and neonicotinoid insecticides. The agrichemical corporations that produce GMOs, together with Big Food, have spent millions of dollars in recent years to narrowly defeat citizens’ ballot initiatives for mandatory GMO food labeling in California, Washington, Oregon and Colorado. Kellogg’s alone has spent nearly $2 million to fund anti-labeling efforts.

“We find it disturbing that Kellogg’s is feeding children unlabeled GMOs and toxic herbicides. Statistics show that this is the first generation of children that are sicker than their parents. Is Kellogg’s endangering our children? Based on the growing body of scientific evidence, we believe so and we hold Kellogg’s accountable. Parents need to know what they’re feeding their children, and Kellogg’s is spending millions to keep the composition of their products hidden,” says Diana Reeves, Executive Director of GMO Free USA and mother of 3. Reeves echoes the sentiment of a rapidly growing movement in the U.S. that is demanding the removal of GMOs from the food supply and the reduction of pesticide use in agriculture.

GMO Free USA is calling on Kellogg’s to commit to removing GMO ingredients from all of their products and enroll in Non-GMO Project Verification. Full report: http://www.gmofreeusa.org/food-testing/kelloggs/kelloggs-froot-loops/

GMO Free USA is a 501c3 nonprofit that educates consumers and other stakeholders about the potential hazards of GMOs. GMO Free USA advocates for the application of the Precautionary Principle and the removal of GMOs from the food supply until they are proven safe. www.gmofreeusa.org Press may contact Diana Reeves or Luan Van Le at 347.921.1466 or info@gmofreeusa.org

Supplementary Information 

The FDA, EPA, and USDA allowed the insecticidal GMO corn and the glyphosate discovered in Froot Loops to be commercialized without ever conducting human safety tests. An in-vitro study found that the insecticides in this corn may be toxic to human cells. Feeding studies conducted on mammals found adverse effects, including immune system disturbances, signs of organ toxicity, disturbances in the functioning of the digestive system and male reproductive organ damage. The level of glyphosate detected could kill beneficial gut flora as documented by a study on chickens. An in-vitro study on human cells at minute real-world environmental levels of exposure found that glyphosate was able to effectively substitute for estrogen in stimulating growth of hormone-dependent human breast cancer cells. Several studies also suggest that glyphosate bioaccumulates in our bodies. Glyphosate was found in breast milk in recent tests. All of this research raises red flags that Kellogg’s and the FDA have ignored. Despite testing for hundreds of pesticides in food commodities, the USDA claims they do not test for glyphosate residue. Why would the USDA not test for residue of the most widely used agricultural herbicide in the world?

Pediatrician Michelle Perro states, “Digestive health is rapidly declining in children. If children eat conventionally grown food, they will potentially be eating glyphosate, pesticide ingredients and GMOs, as documented by these laboratory tests [of Froot Loops]. What is happening to our children is several-fold: Alteration of their microbiome with subsequent issues of detoxification, production of vitamins and repair of their intestinal lining due to the anti-microbial effects of glyphosate. Additionally, they are mineral-deficient. Since glyphosate, applied to plants, is known to bind important minerals and make them unavailable to human and animal consumers, it may be contributing to this mineral deficiency. There is laboratory evidence of zinc deficiency, for example, which then leads to immunological weakness/impairment since zinc is an important co-factor in immune system function. The bioaccumulation effects of glyphosate have not been addressed in children and the standards of safety are arbitrary and not based on any clinical evidence.”

• xxPeacePipexx likes this

#3 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

THC- Transcendence Healing Cannabis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2402 posts
  • LocationA place between Heaven and Hell when said in English

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:56 AM

The nations children are paying the price as well as the rest of us, but those little ones are paying higher interest rates then the rest of us when it comes time to pay. 

We are leading and teaching our lil ones to eat only Organic and purely natural raw foods.  Mind body and spirit become one when they are all properly nourished and cared for.  I do not believe  any of this is an accident. Even ant colonies are aware of what nutrition they feed to their own larvae as it dictates what this larvae will become depending on the chemicals in the foods. These are natural food sources but still you get the idea of where I am coming from. 

I will not allow the colony and royals to continue to feed my children with their poisons, from the food to the schooling and political pychoprogramming that begins in a child's most innocent stage of youth. They are feeding us all with lies, poisons and plenty more negatives . 

Be the voice, educate your loved ones. Stand up make a change, grow your own foods when possible even if in container gardens. Boycott all of the corporate poisons one by one by replacing with natural ecological solutions. Help others by setting examples. I will not eat 99% of what my friends eat and my voice is of reason when I explain to them why I limit and avoid all contaminants I am able too refrain from by knowledge. Cant pronounce it, then do not eat it. I do miss fast food now and then but grabbing a natural ready to eat raw food has become my fast food like nature intended all along. 

I can only imagine how these poisons are effecting the human pysche and brain development.  Infant formulas were proven to be detrimental to developing neonatal brain developmental and well into childhood the effects are noticed. I do not believe any of those new formulas with added chemicals are any safer then the old.. 

I pray for the children as they are our hope and only Savior. 99% of them are being programmed now by the institutional system aka school both public and private. Study who shaped and formed this all and it will lead you to the Rockefeller family as they are to be blamed for this all and the paper trail is to easy to trace. They are actually foolish and it is all documented from the beginning of this all here in America.. They seek to control all by power through the corporate grid they have built and programmed for the mass of their slaves.

Educate yourself and learn about the hidden surfacing truth that centers around this whole from GMO to the lies that are programmed into our youth from day one of consciousness of this world. I fear for those who can not see the truth while they continue to eat the lies hidden in food stuffs with neat little shapes, sizes and colors to keep the feeble and brainwashed people amused..

I believe this song speaks in volume even when muted.

We take medication to be someone else
And we take off our clothes to pay for the bills
Where downloading content will buy you a sentence
And murder is free in the Hollywood hills

And I'm living one big nightmare, the ugly truth has a model face
Making saints out of useless pop stars
Where's the intelligence?

A-M-E-R-I-C-A
Home of the free, the sick and depraved
A-M-E-R-I-C-A
So why the **** are you looking at me?

Oil prices are so high we can't feed ourselves