#1 CrazyDave

CrazyDave

I'll never drive a jeep except in days that end in y

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
  • Locationby the herbs.

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:35 PM

Michigan growers are faced with odd laws that IME has caused folks to grow in inconvenient ways, like all states but unique in itself.    Anyhow. Id like any general thoughts on grow room design for gardens in MI, or others facing the daunting task of running a plant a day through your garden to fully comply with all state laws while maintaining efficiency.  ( low holding weight, no concentrates, up to 72 plants though..) I dont have many limitations, long as it involves huge shades with 1K lights and mag ballasts... :D:

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, KGBLuVR and 5 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Bueller

Bueller

Throttle Jockey

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26121 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:43 PM

All things considered with your location, available spaces and resources...

Very pleased you will be growing meds again,,, 6 patients, 72 plant limit for grower,, can consistently provide patients with all they would need without dispensaries

Been hoping for years you would use the facility you have in this direction

• Tokecrazy, KGBLuVR, KaK and 7 others like this

#3 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

THC- Transcendence Healing Cannabis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2399 posts
  • LocationA place between Heaven and Hell when said in English

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:12 PM

I consulted growers here in Michigan for a few years while managing a grow store. Their really are as many different grows here as their are growers but most who supply others or have a heavy intake tend to use the perpetual method. This allows the Draconian aspect to be kept in check by allowing only a limited amount of harvested material to be fully processed at once. Catch 22 - Decarboxylation and Curing varies and many growers stage their finished medicine according to this last part of processing. Labeled and placed in sealed containers while the finished stage is partaken in and/or distributed. 

A Caregiver has the ability to hold as mentioned up to 72 plants and 2.5 oz for patient, reverse card in effect can be played here and then once a patient holds the 2.5 oz. The Caregiver is allowed to hold again 2.5 oz for the patient. This can allow one to keep legal while maximizing the flow and production safely.  

I like to play it safe but in all honesty their is no safety net when all said and done besides the docs signature card and registration itself.You are standing in the wild west and each region has different regulations to possibly factor in as well when it comes to growing and being a caregiver. The red tape is bullshit but you have a end of it too thankfully. 

Some growers like to lay on the aspect written that an uninterrupted supply is allowed within the act.. It gets complicated but it was left open I was told to be used in our advantage. Many people look at it like this. This is a roll of the dice and nobody who is learning and grasping that is sick or providing to the sick wants to run short due to beginners luck as its known.. Shit to be honest anyone can have a accident of some sort or other issues that crashes the crop often out of the growers control  leaving them to rely on their current holding of medicine for themselves and patients.

Disease, pest, hermaphrodites and low yields along with random uncontrolled events often leaves a caregiver with nothing and the rest connected as well. All then suffer and are out of supply intended until the grower/caregiver is back up and producing medicine again.

Point is a skilled grower will know this aspect of possible crop failure or worse and they will often aim to keep a overabundant supply of processed medicine as well as unprocessed while holding to this portion of the law. These types have their defense planned already in other words. 

Well this is a little thought that came to mind when I read this. The Draconian comment really stuck out. I speed read though and that made me stop drop and roll so to speech(say). It is true and I feel the outlaw mentality is best for all. Keep quiet and stay low and all will be fine as long as you keep clandestine :wink:

I have been an outlaw grower since the late 80's and to this day I consider myself to be so regardless of the act and my registration. That for me is a little piece of security and I can usually skate out of traffic stops if I need with the card but I do know that it will not stop a raid or worse. The truth is we are all prisoners in this conservative state regardless of our rights, prisoners yet of the drug war and its melted opposition. The majority of the opposition here in Michigan is still strong and its wise to keep the mentality and attitude of an outlaw regardless of the grow size. 

Edited by xxPeacePipexx, 16 January 2015 - 08:21 PM.

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, KGBLuVR and 6 others like this

#4 jm420

jm420

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Locatione.coast ,and then some

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:39 AM

bout  time crazy d

• Tokecrazy, KGBLuVR, KaK and 4 others like this

#5 KaK

KaK

Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5612 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:06 AM

its ment to be hard so they can always get ya if they want.. money money money for the police force thats failing here if they dont have us o mess with they lose to much money.. heck they dont want to mes with the meth and herion folks as they shoot back and dont pay the fines to stay out of jail lol.. were soft and lazy....

• Tokecrazy, KGBLuVR, xxPeacePipexx and 4 others like this

#6 CrazyDave

CrazyDave

I'll never drive a jeep except in days that end in y

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
  • Locationby the herbs.

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:17 AM

Thanks Pete and JM, Kak for the kind words. Peacepipe I really appreciate the time and knowledge you always share,  good thoughts!   :D:

So I wont get my card, start slingin meth and heroin, and put em in the corn field come spring   :lol:   (I dont even take aspirin folks, thats a joke.) 

• Tokecrazy, KGBLuVR, xxPeacePipexx and 3 others like this

#7 BrotherWill

BrotherWill

Brother Will

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3219 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:05 AM

Sorry I'm Late... Good Question And What You All Said Was Brilliant...

What xxxPeacePipexxx Said: 

A Caregiver has the ability to hold as mentioned up to 72 plants and 2.5 oz for patient, reverse card in effect can
be played here and then once a patient holds the 2.5 oz. The Caregiver is allowed to hold again 2.5 oz for the patient.
This can allow one to keep legal while maximizing the flow and production safely. {72 Plants-Outstanding !}

{And--->}  I like to play it safe but in all honesty their is no safety net when all said and done besides the docs signature
card and registration itself.You are standing in the wild west and each region has different regulations to possibly factor
in as well when it comes to growing and being a caregiver. The red tape is bullshit but you have a end of it too thankfully.
{AGREE} 

Some growers like to lay on the aspect written that an uninterrupted supply is allowed within the act.. It gets complicated

but it was left open I was told to be used in our advantage. Many people look at it like this. This is a roll of the dice and

nobody who is learning and grasping that is sick or providing to the sick wants to run short due to beginners luck as its known..

Shit to be honest anyone can have a accident of some sort or other issues that crashes the crop often out of the growers control

leaving them to rely on their current holding of medicine for themselves and patients. {AMEN TO THAT}

Disease, pest, hermaphrodites and low yields along with random uncontrolled events often leaves a caregiver with nothing and the

rest connected as well. All then suffer and are out of supply intended until the grower/caregiver is back up and producing medicine again.

Point is a skilled grower will know this aspect of possible crop failure or worse and they will often aim to keep a overabundant supply of

processed medicine as well as unprocessed while holding to this portion of the law. These types have their defense planned already in other words.

{Exactly ! Once Logistically... It Was A Nightmare. On The Other Hand---> Especially If One Isn't A Seasoned Grower-Anything That Can Happen To Subvert

Your Grow Will Happen Sometime Within The Grower's Span Of Growing. While At The Same Time, We Are Learning To One Day Becoming 'One' With The

Plant As Corny As That Sounds-But Seriously, Even Though We Continue To Learn And Become Better And Better Growers... One Day It All Balances Out.

So When The SHTF So To Speak... You Can Handle Almost Or Every Single Difficulty That Comes You Way} 'BE PREPARED.'

Kak Said:

its ment to be hard so they can always get ya if they want.. money money money for the police force thats failing here if they dont have

us o mess with they lose to much money.. heck they dont want to mes with the meth and herion folks as they shoot back and dont pay

the fines to stay out of jail lol.. were soft and lazy.... {Oh SO True. Cops Are Like Anyone Else. 'WE' Collectively Have ALWAYS Been Their

'EASY' Targets !}

CrazyDave Says:

Thanks Pete and JM, Kak for the kind words. Peacepipe I really appreciate the time and knowledge you always share,  good thoughts!    :D:

So I wont get my card, start slingin meth and heroin, and put em in the corn field come spring    :lol:   (I dont even take aspirin folks, thats a joke.)

Yep LOL... / I Believe You Don't Take Aspirin.  I Agree With CD, Thanks Everyone... Always Great Info From You 'Old-Timers. ' This Also Applies To You CD.

Yipppeee !!!  I Finally Got The Op To Call You Guys 'Old-Timers' And I Think I'm Older Than Anyone Here LOL ! Thanks Gentleman... A Very Good Read...

Have A Great Day Everyone ! Will/P.S. I Love Older And Much Older Posts You Guys Have Made-I Seem To Miss Far Too Much ['Fail'}---> Thanks For All

You've Contributed And For Such A Length Of Time ! {OH ! I SO DISLIKE TYPOS-MUST EDIT ERRR !}

Edited by BrotherWill, 05 March 2015 - 06:18 AM.

• Tokecrazy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users