Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo

Kak & The peaceful thread of Kreations :)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

THC- Transcendence Healing Cannabis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts
  • LocationA place between Heaven and Hell when said in English

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:19 PM

Greetings and welcome all ,  

Been a while since I posted a new thread here. 

2015 looks to be a promising year with some vintage genetics coming into play here within Kak's Kreations! 

I ll be posting and sharing new notes and photos in this thread while we focus at working out of our base here at Green Passion.

We will also be looking back now and then as well for reminiscence and more.

This thread will be the an evolving one to say the least.

Many of the images you ll find here in this thread and those added in due time, will be used as focal points for further projections and testing..

Please do enjoy this journey-  it will be a long strange one I forewarn you..

Get ready for some Medical Marijuana of the finest types and blends ready to treat and heal all health issues, both body and mind!

We have plenty of soul as well in the PREMIUM choice of hand selected hybrid lines, as well as the Inbred lines being projected in the straight forward manner of line breeding  :)

In other words, their will be something here for everyone. Even the recreational type of people will find themselves at home here and welcomed as well.

We support those who partake in this majestic plant we all have come to know and love..... Cannabis- the "Tree of universal life" is here to heal the nations but only when it is revered will it truly heal all of the Nations and Mother Earth... 

Thanks for taking the time to read my entry and welcome once again to Kak's Kreations

Lets start this with something new on my end of testing new Kreations........ 

Jacks  Princess - Grapefruit pheno #1

P1016912_zps61d4be4d.jpg

P1016839_zps70fface2.jpg

Edited by xxPeacePipexx, 15 January 2015 - 06:34 PM.

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, plant boy and 7 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:33 PM

Jacks Princess  (Jacks Cleaner P1 x Pineapple Princess - C88/99 F?)

Summary - To encapsulate this lengthy smoke review/report , I will simply say this is some sweet head candy with a little body ! 
80/20 Sativa Dom
Potency -  Very HIGH
Duration of effect- 3-5 Hours 
Scent & Taste - Pink Grapefruit with hints of tropical fruits such as Guava with subtle undertones of Jacks Cleaner 

I will begin describing the immediate smell that stings and tickles the sinuses initially.  One whiff of this herb and you will immediately be greeted by an old familiar scent of ripe fresh Pink Grapefruit with subtle tones of Guava and other tropical fruits along with an undertone of Jacks Cleaners profile . Once you begin to break the flowers apart or gently squeeze you will notice that the sour side has become sweet! As if mom put sugar on your Grapefruit after you complained about its bitterness and bite.  This is exactly what the scents bring to my mind when I get around this lady.  The irony is , I despise Grapefruit to this day. Yet I could easily take a bite out of these sweet flowers due to the smell being so divine and enticing. Perhaps I will do some baking with these flowers, I have a good sugar cookie recipe that incorporates Pineapple Sage and I will be replacing the sage with this smile.png

The flavor of this one matches up exactly to the smells. No real real need for a cure and a long term one might just inhibit the flavor and smell even though a slight one will only enhance.  Once you fire this up you are finally sipping on the grapefruit tropical fruit juice blend with an occasional odd cleaner note as if your glass had residue of a cleaning chemical . The same can be said when one dry hits this herb, be it in a pipe or hand rolled one. This tastes excellent too all the way to the bottom of a bowl or joint and some people will wonder if they are really smoking cannabis when all is said and done. 

The smoke is a smooth operator and often I find myself turning blue in the face due to excessively holding my breath until I forget to exhale. I have not held onto smoke like this since I was a teenager lol. I know I don't need to do this, but it is one of those types that allows such, so why not lol !  You could smoke this one for hours while never finding your nose or throat saying opposite or revolting but I do not think even I could smoke it that long continuously anyway. 

After just a few tokes your in for a very strong high and its obvious by the internal heat your feeling by now around and inside your head . It is as if it is steam rushing out from internal pressure with increasing pressure buildup with every hit. The thermometer jumps a degree with each hit until the body regulates itself in compensation for this , it is that old weed fever we signify with select potent cannabis strains.  I usually feel need by now to shed a layer or two of clothing while I struggle to ignore the heat and rush taking place.  This princess kicks in fast even though she shares the trait of being a creeper too thanks to the recessive side of her Indica heritage.

Once you get past this initial rush in the head it begins to really put your perspective into a new light.  I think it is better than any antidepressant in this manner and this has been noted by others too.  Happy vibes become the norm as this one pushes forward with intense altering of the minds view regardless of previous mind-setting. Nothing matters now that this one has begun to radiate into the deepest of your cortex.  (You can use this for creativity enhancement but only if used moderately that is) Smoke enough and that 20% Indica side will dumb you down a little or a lot,  if you have no tolerance to this attribute of Indica that is. For someone like me it is just enough to find some body relief and it helps balance the rush of the Sativa energy while offering the I don't care effect of  say Xanax as example. 

If you smoke more than a few tokes you'll soon realize this weed feels like it has no ceiling and it doesn't by the way.  The 20% Indica side might be the only heavy thing  holding down your body at this point keeping your mind somewhat attached.. I feel the Indica at this point more in the legs like a set of exercise leg weights have been added ,even though I can still run like Forrest in both body and mind.  It is just enough to feel the body relax without feeling that old tense feeling many Sativas are known for due to their energy levels being so high in frequency of effect. 

The  Indica effects felt later with this one is a familiar one of the Affy origins and you know it right away once it sneaks past your mind if your familiar with the Affy.. The mind usually does not notice this initially due that intense cerebral high taking over to the core. By this point you may have finished the joint, but chances are you have not though and it is either on the floor or still stuck between your fingers. The effects are still creeping on by now  (20 mins in)and they continue for about 20 minutes more before they reach a plateau of sheer epic proportion compared to the initial effects felt so early in.

A novice smoker would begin to panic by this time due to the extreme Sativa of the introspective type being the dominant in this mixture . Now on the other hand someone like Terrence Mckenna would be most inclined to smoke this until he found  a  new Universe within himself once again.. High grade rocket fuel for the Psychonaut with a little lead added to the blend smile.png . Smoke all night and all day type weed while never worrying about sleep itself and its useful for meditation too if you like to fight and attempt the more intense types of meditation..  This one might just be a good one for Kundalini as well , it seems to have its own Kundalini coiled in its energy pattern wink.png

The trip on this one lasts for hours and if you do take a journey with Jacks Princess be sure to let others know where your going lol , just in case they have to come  rescue you.  One can either sit and take the journey that's due, or you can  easily find yourself moving and bustling all day long while never feeling worn down or dull. Choice is yours and yours alone. 

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, plant boy and 6 others like this

#3 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:44 PM

Kaleidoscope Kush

PA316621_zps2fa26df5.jpgPA316607_zps0a125177.jpg

Kaleidoscope Kush - A.K.A. K-Kush

Code name : HD x PP (Hot Damn Kush x Pineapple Princess)

This mix has been ran and tested by several documented growers as well as shown by me in the later rounds of testing towards the later of 2014. 

I smoked this off the line and have smoked it for several months and the uber density of the flowers is intense. One of the hardest of buds I have grown and smoked in many years. I can only remember a few as comparable. 

I smoked all of my test plants in joints bongs as well as pipes and this was some really nice heady Kush with a twist of Brothers Grimms lines added to the mix of effects and tastes. Out of the smoking methods bongs and pipes where best due to the sheer density and mass of these buds. Rolling this up was not difficult as long as you cleaned it well and this was a challenge that no grinder could endure without breaking lol 

The smell and tastes of the 6 plants I have partaken in ranges from pineapple to honey dew melon along with subtle notes relating to the Kush dom side of this mix. The smoke regardless of method of combustion is of the smoothest type. For a cigarette smoker it is like comparing non filters to super lights with a filter. The smoke is thick though but one cant really distinguish this until exhaling the cloud.  It does not take many smooth tokes before the action begins. The flavors in joints have a unique twist in taste though and once half burned most change flavor like a gobstopper jawbreaker. This makes it hard to stop smoking too when one needs no more or is limiting the amount of intake. Temptations due to flavor come over one tempting you even though your nicely medicated by then feeling the wide range of effects this mix offers.

Like the majority of Kaks Kreations one will begin to sweat a little or a lot around a few tokes in and the 88/99 side of the legendary Cindy will awaken your senses to a new realm of consciousness indicating true grimm origins even though for some this could be scary lol.  Once you adjust to the new helmet your wearing the Hot Damn Kush side begins to set in relieving you of physical pain and any muscle spasms as a powerful sedative and muscle relaxer that one can clearly sense if they need this relief. The observant smoker will notice this even if not in pain.  The twist to this though is that Cindy side by now has one full of energy feeling plenty ready to take on the day and world. This is not something often found in a typical Kush mix. 

I have to give this one a solid 5 stars for its all around genuine medical qualities. The very wide range of cannabinoids in this mix is diverse from my observatioms with many patients and friends who smoke and medicate or both. I think the Kaleidoscope of effects due to her diverse lineages  has an ability to address many issues from physical ones to mental or even spiritual. This mix has it all and if it is released in due time I highly recommend this mix for anyone

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, plant boy and 7 others like this

#4 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16955 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:13 AM

sweet looking ladies

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, KaK and 2 others like this

#5 KaK

KaK

Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5612 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:11 AM

awesome thread peace pipe..... well all have to start filling it up here..

• Bueller, plant boy, KnuckleDragger and 2 others like this

#6 Bueller

Bueller

Good Bye

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25979 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 02:23 PM

Been so long  bros,, would not even know where to start,,

Each plant had its own personality, the main element was medical relief in each I have grown over the years

Not a recreational intent but the results take the pothead in our midst into a place they love to be

Personally, the Hot Damn, Chrome Diesel and Blue Dream work have been Amsterdam Gold

The remainders are memorable and each deserves a revisit to search further into the blends of the mother stock

Tangerine, Kak-O, Purple Eve, C3PO, Diesel Berry, Crazy Wreck, Wrecked Affy, Bubblewreck,CDPP ,, man,,,,, list keeps on going,,,,,

And it keeps getting more refined, cleaner, stronger not muddled and mundane..

Starts always like this,,,, lol

Attached File  Dreamsic.JPG   217.77KB   0 downloads

• plant boy, KnuckleDragger, xxPeacePipexx and 1 other like this

#7 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:41 PM

With that said Big-E, I say cheers  :passit: to many more!  Kak's Kreations Seed galaxy sure is pretty isn't it. Like you said so many stars shining on. The supernovas will be most exciting as we rebuild and push choosen mixes and lines.. 

I had to grab a few other select stars as well to bring to our stable and harem.... The newest stud 88/99 really shines grimm on our  Kreations.

Figured I would bring some more grimm work to the table since we have been centering on the legacies and grail types of yesteryear and beyond ...American classics and more.. 

With this said , a warm welcome is due for Apollo 11 f-3 (Genius Pheno)

We will be running some new tests with this stud and it looks like the two dog star project will be collaborating with the whole of Kaks Kreations. This will be my secondary work of course but trust me- It will be worth the extra time on my part.. 

Many of the old tried and true that Pete mentioned are moving forward and we have added some more hand selected girls to this arsenal from directions abroad.. As the Brother Grimm came together I journeyed into the western seed direction while again hand selecting some of the finest from out west. Ranging from the Alien to the Fire Og. That trip was worth the risk and time and now we have even more of Americas best of cannabis building blocks and clone only girls..

Get ready to grow and smoke a little of it all ......We should have again -something for everyone..

Universal  Seed Galaxy Of Transcendental Healing Cannabis......Aka Kaks Kreations 

Apollo11- F3 "Genius stud" 

P1017010_zpsea83babe.jpgP1017017_zpsb1d8a214.jpg

#8 CrazyDave

CrazyDave

I'll never drive a jeep except in days that end in y

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
  • Locationby the herbs.

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:04 PM

Only a pure sativa or connection with the universe make you talk like that :lol:

#9 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:56 PM

Only a pure sativa or connection with the universe make you talk like that :lol:

I am guilty of both I do dare say.. The two can intricately entwine into on blissful state to say the least.. The Sativas offer me Peace and serenity while others would dare say opposite due to the super high frequencies. lol I like the high side of life, what more can I say 

4590876976.jpg

Ok I can talk a lot about this plant and for hours too I could intricately get philosophical or even a bit abnormal and abstract, but all in all, this is one of my personal favorites here in the Two Dog Star galaxy!

Stars_fleeing_a_cosmic_crash.jpg

The plant "Space Lights" shown below is capable of some heavy celestial connections in time and interstellar travel straight through the cortex due to her rare chemotype. Also this plant is known to tweak cognitive awareness in small dosages but the larger the dose the larger the expansion of awareness becomes..

I find it to be one of those cannabis types that resonates within the Pineal gland. Most others around me are not aware of this except one person. She is now ready to partake and has broke out the Tibetan bowl just now ironically as we prepare to enjoy some space lights as I write this note on her ...

One must be careful with this lady otherwise you will find yourself and anyone else involved in her energy wave being subjected to a meditative coma like state in the peak of it all. One with an abundance of visual distortion before and afterwards. This would be best called tracers more than hallucinations, but then again I never pushed it that far YET. The awakening could be rude if your mindset was not on point . This is not always easy for the new tokers of the new cannabis age to experience.So I keep this one to myself most times not. The victims though I do say always trip pretty hard on this one lol

The most common question asked by the smoked out  victim is, "what the hell was that we smoked man?" Second question is, what time is it? And then they usually ask me what day it is?  I never let em know when I pull out the secret space stash.. This is always most amusing though. And for some reason a few people have said not to do this to them again lol ... I like to take others on journeys while their expectation is innocent and if they like the journey I welcome them back for another sacred journey. But never would I smoke this one with someone who is down and out. Mindset is everything with her.

Testing the herb like so  really gives me more insight into how the plant at hand truly effects other people along with the shared effects that these psychedelic plants can bring in the sense of being entheogens .

No hype and nothing but a table and some sacred herb from another dimension perhaps. This is one of the few in the harem I keep that is going to be meeting that Intelligent Apollo boy. The super nova brain child is one of the new ones I look forward to bringing to planet Earth   :wink:

Space Lights pheno - Kaks Kreations "Wonder Wonder"

P1016790_zps97d6d80e.jpgP1016802_zps2c133138.jpgP1016799_zpsad16f0ff.jpg!

Space Lights Pheno -"Wonder Wonder"- NL#5 X PlushBerry

P1016789_zpscdd2a5bb.jpg

• Bueller, plant boy, KnuckleDragger and 3 others like this

#10 CrazyDave

CrazyDave

I'll never drive a jeep except in days that end in y

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
  • Locationby the herbs.

Posted 18 January 2015 - 10:34 AM

Great description.  World needs more sativas, specially ones that send ya space trippin :D 

#11 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 20087 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:07 PM

The Pineapple Princess lines appear to be winners, looking forward to more..... :drool:

• Bueller, plant boy, xxPeacePipexx and 1 other like this

#12 Vapeit

Vapeit

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationThe Wrong Coast

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:35 PM

I'm already enjoying this ride!  The reviews alone are mood elevating. :) Having had the pleasure of sampling some of Kak's Kreations, and knowing just how easy Kak makes it for even a novice gardener to provide for their own non-toxic medication...well let's just say it's gonna be fun.

• Bueller, plant boy and xxPeacePipexx like this

#13 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:42 PM

Great description.  World needs more sativas, specially ones that send ya space trippin :D:

Afternoon Crazy Dave,

I so agree.. They can be very useful in social and medical practices , especially when addressing many of the mental disorders and diseases. Indica can be such a drag for some lol

I hope to bring some other great Sativa lines here too.....Malawi Gold is being infused into a few different directions but it wont be the weedy 16 week type of Malawi Gold when I am done ......Thanks for the compliment on my description bigsmileythumbsup  

The Pineapple Princess lines appear to be winners, looking forward to more..... :drool:

Yes KD The Pineapple Princess is a real gem. It is a shame that Tricloud is not around to offer this again. He has held this gem for some time and patiently I waited years to explore this side of his work..

Triclouds Apricot Cush kept me busy while I awaited towards the end and that one was very Cindy like:).  But with no paranoia at all and it too was a very clever type herb. I smoked it for weeks at work while spinning circles around my crew lol

Kak as usual found the traits he wanted in the C88/C99 (Pineapple Princess) and many others are enjoying this game changer and new path. It is going to get really interesting being that we never stop working on creating those perfect blends regardless of which way they lean.. This allows us to narrow down the equilibrium of it all while finding new mixes bringing forth ability to offer 3 types verses the normally found two types.

I can say honestly that Kak has something for everyone. And I am gaining in motion even though I ll never catch up lol :juggle:

• Bueller and plant boy like this

#14 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:54 PM

Forgot to add this last night because I got HIGH! 

I hope to find great value in the Apollo 11 Intellect stud as I call the pheno shown above.. I see a honorable Brothers Grimm tribulation amassing now and this should be very interesting seeing what we have some really good connections to the era beyond just the genetics...

Back to the future for stoners as my good friend Stockton said when he saw this infinite grimm pattern surfacing.. 

Bodhi Seeds - Apollo 11 Genius Pheno

Brothers grimm cindy and apollo family releases have always been a treasure trove for quick finishing indoor sativa dominant plants,some people even say the closest they have ever gotten to the holy grail. it seems like c99 has gotten alot of attention recently... and dont get me wrong, i love c99 for its big yeilds of zippy melony buds, but my real love is for the genius clone and her children a11 and a13. apollo 11 for me is much deeper, psychedelic,feminine, motivating mind fire... with beautiful frosty extraterrestrial buds, peach hairs, and the aroma of pineapple cheetos. this release is my selection twords the genius pheno, from fet of spice brothers selection twords the g pheno, from a large population of original brothers grimm a11 stock. i made these originally for myself to cross into the genius and a13 clones, but its such an amazing plant ive decided to get these out asap, share the love, and hope you get as much enjoyment as i have from her. look for the more bushy g phenos, some with atypical branching, great for scrog, nice yeilds, extreme bag appeal, extreme mind appeal... beautiful stuff!!!!

Genetics: genius x c99 f3 via brothers grimm/fet
Flowering Time: short
Height: Medium
Characteristics: psychedelic pineapple mind cheetos

Brothers Grimm - Apollo 11

This indoor hybrid has a high calyx/leaf ratio & finishes flowering in 7 weeks or less. Our big-yielding, lemon-scented female clone named "Genius" because of her CLEAR, energetic, thought-provoking high was crossed with a robust Cinderella 99 male to create Apollo Eleven. Expect some variation among individuals. The best females are short, heavily branched plants with multitudes of dense, resinous bud sites - perfect for SCROG. The smoke has a sweet citrus flavour. The high is UP & HAPPY.

Flowering: 45-50 days
Height: 100 cm.
Yield: 1-2 lbs per 1000W lamp.

#15 sweettooth222

sweettooth222

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:20 AM

Great descriptions on all of them i have been there on some things and some decriptions sent me to a wonder of wow that sounds interesting.......... keep up the good work and 

wow really interested in the Wonder Wonder!  still around for the KAK lineup?

and i second more sativas!!!!! it is like the selection of any new sativa lines are very limited now a days.......

#16 KnowAndGrow

KnowAndGrow

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2084 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:56 AM

The JCP x PP looks so familiar...gee, wonder why? :)  Can hardly wait to post the finish pics when mine come up next week :)  Thanks for the cool photos!!!

• Bueller, plant boy and xxPeacePipexx like this

#17 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:54 PM

Great descriptions on all of them i have been there on some things and some decriptions sent me to a wonder of wow that sounds interesting.......... keep up the good work and 

and i second more sativas!!!!! it is like the selection of any new sativa lines are very limited now a days.......

Thanks bro. It has been a lot of fun through the years and sooner or later I ll get them all into this thread at least one by one in photo documentation, but I have 4 computers filled with pot porn and this will take some time lol 

Wonder wonder was never worked beyond a few test runs here and there. It was one of the best of the Plushberry mixes but nothing besides what I selected was worked. Perhaps in time I ll assemble an f2 project while opening that wonderful doorway to the lights once again hehe I kept the Pink Lights pheno and the Space Lights pheno I found and both have been crossed out a few times here.The Space lights I began a project with and this was coined the 420 Matrix :) I ll  journal this one asap:) But its on the testing list to be grown out just yet due to my love for making seeds galore. I have too many but with this said I am not complaining. I made the majority and I take pride in my work and passion :wink:

I have some sats my friend and they are a favorite here of both the wife and I. Love the Thai and other Asian line along with the South Americans as well like that Haze that is often accredited to men - Mixed emotions here on this story though as these patterns of nature are often passed off as patterns of humans when they were just intercepted by chance and fate in the manner of bag seed, the germplasm that began it all one way or another long before the bag entered the equation. 

I learned from the sacred bag seed for two decades with the occasional ibl shared here and there. Those I bred with but never preserved due to the time and era along with limited knowledge back then. Didn't know what I had either and now its almost all gone with no way to reclaim those long lost genetics of another time 

Nowadays I do not grow many pure sats but I keep and breed plenty of hybrids of this caliber while taking advantage of the Indica side and its offering of sped up production and a general tolerance for indoor environments. Those pristine sativas can be hell indoors for a perpetual grower and breeder like myself. I am now working on some Malaw Gold out of Africa in pure form but now its mixed with Kush as well in order to speed up the 16 week flowering cycle while retaining the THCV hallucinogenic traits if possible

The JCP x PP looks so familiar...gee, wonder why? :)  Can hardly wait to post the finish pics when mine come up next week :)  Thanks for the cool photos!!!

Glad to share, you see the resemblance aye ... The backcross is being tested that I made with mom and brother to this one shown above. Good times ahead and I am close to being done with the second round of my clones of JP. Love it I do and I am now off to smoke some thinking about this sweet child .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just finished up the second run with K- Kush today and the plant was huge again. My top pick of 7 plants and 5 pheotypes and now this one is a solid clone here in the rotation for a while and I do think I should grow out the beans of this that I crossed with Fire OG Dom boy I am holding onto for a while as well.

Kaks Kreations- (Kaleidoscope Kush) Hot Damn Kush x C88/99 -( Aka Pineapple Princess)

P1017171_zpsb9omld1w.jpgP1017164_zpsmtf8xe0q.jpg

• Bueller, plant boy and CrazyDave like this

#18 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:01 PM

Jack In the Box f2 . This mix began here and here we are years later and I am still working it ahead into one seed population in due time. This was a test run of the F2 that I took into the F3 range while backcrossing the F2 into mom at the same time . 

This one is a hash makers dream come true and also one hell of an oil producer as well. It offers some serious head candy along with a general heavy body that heals and helps many physical disorders as well as mental one too. A real 50-50 type and one of my long term favorite medicines to partake in all day long.She has healed my Neuropathy to a point that I can now practice the Ancient Yoga forms while moving forward in my healing path 

(* Note: The bleached area was deliberate in order to stress and test for sexual stability and she passed with flying colors as I just knew she would in respect to being so intimate with this mix through the many years shared with others .)

P1017151_zpsxdgwwqws.jpgP1017142_zpsmp727wua.jpg

• Bueller, plant boy and CrazyDave like this

#19 sweettooth222

sweettooth222

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:20 PM

well i have to mention those trichomes on the fan leaves for the Jack in the Box! WOW!!! What parents worked the magic to start that girl off?(ok just went trough and searched Jack Box, Jack in the Box and tried some of your older posts before i went and asked but IDK where the older work with the jack in the box you refer too....)

#20 KnowAndGrow

KnowAndGrow

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2084 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:43 PM

If you're gonna grow Jack in the Box, you need to change your avatar...

Attached File  jack.jpg   4.1KB   0 downloads

Just sayin'... :)

• Bueller, plant boy, xxPeacePipexx and 1 other like this

#21 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16955 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:35 AM

sweet looking girl , mine turn out a little more strechy

• Bueller likes this

#22 Bueller

Bueller

Good Bye

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25979 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:37 AM

Wonder wonder,,, lololol

I got this pack of beans from Kak,, told me he made em for me ,,, but would not tell me  what was in em!

I don't have a real love for NL-5 and kak knows it,, so he went and made these with plush and tried to get me to grow em,,, sent em with "Wonder Wonder...hahaha" on the pac!~

Attached File  Haha.JPG   183.16KB   0 downloads

I fekin told him,,, nope! Not gonna grow unless I know,,,, we had lots of laughs with him tryin to convince me to throw some in the pool

Finally told me what they were, so ,,  started 5 one time but hadda cut my grow due to a situation at home.... and still have not grown em out,

,,, maybe I should,, Lil E still ranting and raving about em,, lol

• xxPeacePipexx and sweettooth222 like this

#23 sweettooth222

sweettooth222

Educated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:03 AM

With that super frosted christmas tree shape bugs, very almost seemingly razor sharp leaf edges with almost every leaf edge looking like it wants to pop off into ints own leaf...... how could you not "Wonder Wonder" how that girl treats you. haha

• Bueller and xxPeacePipexx like this

#24 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:29 AM

Diesel Berry #4 She began her journey here as well at GP. This mix is all over the USA and Canada as well as into the UK and elsewhere. It became an Iconic Kreation and this is the mother I have had for years since the initial test Kak ran. He gifted me this pheno after I sexed it for him due to his vision degrading. It was a double honor to say hehe And now this one will be the one to push this mix ahead in due time.

post-172-0-96841000-1424963372_thumb.jpgpost-172-0-23922500-1424963394_thumb.jpgpost-172-0-31999600-1424963538_thumb.jpgpost-172-0-41342500-1424963439_thumb.jpgpost-172-0-30091100-1424963546_thumb.jpg

With that super frosted christmas tree shape bugs, very almost seemingly razor sharp leaf edges with almost every leaf edge looking like it wants to pop off into ints own leaf...... how could you not "Wonder Wonder" how that girl treats you. haha

Cindy had some influencement on the NL#5 to say the least. This is the tiny bomb genome that spun off the space queen and it is a real gem too say the least.. One of my personal favorite heady smokes. A powerful antidepressant and entheogen all in one flower with a trace of Indica from the Black Cherry soda Kush side of the mix.....

• Bueller and sweettooth222 like this

#25 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:51 AM

* Sorry for the low quality photo transferring here. I ll upload these in due time but my browser and camera conflicts with this uploader and copying photos and pasting them is used frequently by me in order to share without the immediate hassles even though I do default on taking quality photos for all to see and look into. Soon I ll swap these out so do look again in time for a better viewing and more clarity then these blurry copy and paste photos* 

" Pink Lights Pheno" Wonder Wonder mix

A hash plant with colors from the Pakistani origins of the Black Cherry 

I retired this cut after a years worth of observation, but only after crossing her with a few select studs here of course heheh

post-172-0-96557800-1413385672_thumb.jpgpost-172-0-59742500-1413385711_thumb.jpg

• Bueller and sweettooth222 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users