Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

The method I use to make cannabis oil capsules with Everclear and blended with coconut oil in measured doses

RSO cannabis oil coconut oil capsules

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 420circuit

420circuit

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:15 PM

Attached is a pdf file that shows how I make capsules that I have been taking for a bit over 2 years to self-treat brain cancer. I stole all of the ideas from others and appreciate BadKat's guides for making this process sensible. The counter top still, which is just a one gallon water distiller modified to distill alcohol, allows recovery of about 75% of the Everclear. Figuring out dosage can be important so you can plan out your activities. I can take 100mg of cannabis oil around dinner and the effects are pretty much cleared by morning, but a 300mg dose at dinner means the next morning will be laggy, requiring extra coffee. Because my brain tumor has been removed and now I am just trying to prevent it from growing back, dosage is less than the 1-2 grams a day that Rick Simpson suggests. I am taking arond 200mg a day, making the capsules with a variety of strains, Indica dominant hybrids mostly, but sometimes go higher with 300-800mg. Feedback on this process is welcome.RSO12_zps5a0540eb.jpg

Attached Files

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, plant boy and 1 other like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Bueller

Bueller

Throttle Jockey

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26093 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:23 PM

Most excellent PDF and posting,, thank you for your input into Green Passion and sharing your story

• Tokecrazy, plant boy and KnowAndGrow like this

#3 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18355 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 07:07 AM

got to get me a distiller, Thanks

Edited by plant boy, 03 November 2014 - 07:07 AM.

• KnowAndGrow likes this

#4 BikerPepe

BikerPepe

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • LocationN.E. WA.

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:57 PM

Interesting.  I use Everclear and Keef to make my tincture.  Takes a little time (dissolving in a cool, dark place) but simple as you could ask for and so seriously potent.  1/2 shot glass put me down for 36 hrs.  I use a dropper now.

• KnowAndGrow likes this

#5 KnowAndGrow

KnowAndGrow

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2084 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:38 PM

I would have to make absolutely sure that the alcohol is removed before using.   Alcohol makes me break out in spots...Wyoming, Montana, Idaho...you know, SPOTS :)

• BikerPepe likes this

#6 BikerPepe

BikerPepe

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • LocationN.E. WA.

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:46 AM

haha... been there

#7 420circuit

420circuit

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:13 PM

Getting the alcohol out is accomplished during the last part, decarbing with a little coconut oil in a 248F oven, so there is none left by the time the oil is fully decarbed for peak THC, usually 30-40 minutes. I have tried making tincture from bubble hash, but shifted over to making these capsules because of the convenience in taking. Finding the effect kicks in at about an hour and stays for quite a long time, the latest batch of 150mg doses is felt for around 12 hours, so pretty good mileage for a small capsule.Capmaking_zpsa2372933.jpg

• Soulreaper likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RSO, cannabis oil, coconut oil, capsules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users