5 replies to this topic

#1 Dizzyagain

Dizzyagain

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:04 PM

Hello all...its been a long time since I've been here. I recently got some mystery seeds from Nirvana. The first one turned out to be a female. What i am wondering is how do i find out the strain? So far its flowering just fine but no sugar yet.

Attached Files

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, KGBLuVR and 1 other like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

THC- Transcendence Healing Cannabis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2402 posts
  • LocationA place between Heaven and Hell when said in English

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:07 AM

When growing unknown mystery seeds it is very hard to pinpoint the strain or its pedigree . But one can always assert what type it is , most likely yours is a Sativa Dom Hybrid showing more Sativa traits than Indica . It could be a pure Sativa line as well and I wouldnt doubt it looking at the photos you provided . To be honest , Nirvana has a fair amount of genetic stock so the combinations could be endless in the end even if it was labeled . Its common with many of the so called strains of today to be extremely diverse due to the nature of Hybrids 

I wish I could be more precise and give you the answer you hoped for ! Its a nice looking Sativa and even if it never gets super frosty like all the bouquet weed it may just surprise you in the end .....Best of karma to you and yours   

• Tokecrazy, Turf, Bueller and 5 others like this

#3 Dizzyagain

Dizzyagain

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:52 AM

When growing unknown mystery seeds it is very hard to pinpoint the strain or its pedigree . But one can always assert what type it is , most likely yours is a Sativa Dom Hybrid showing more Sativa traits than Indica . It could be a pure Sativa line as well and I wouldnt doubt it looking at the photos you provided . To be honest , Nirvana has a fair amount of genetic stock so the combinations could be endless in the end even if it was labeled . Its common with many of the so called strains of today to be extremely diverse due to the nature of Hybrids 

I wish I could be more precise and give you the answer you hoped for ! Its a nice looking Sativa and even if it never gets super frosty like all the bouquet weed it may just surprise you in the end .....Best of karma to you and yours   

Thanks for the help. It looks like a Sativa & it's growing like one too. I had to do a little plant weaving to keep this from topping out in my grow cab. Its flowers are pretty thick compared to most other plants I've grown. Still no sugar but with time I am sure it will show up.

• Bueller, KaK and KnuckleDragger like this

#4 Dizzyagain

Dizzyagain

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:15 AM

I harvested last week. I still do NOT know what this strain is but I can tell you that it has a sweet piney taste & smell. Nice head buzz...NO couchlock is a bonus...The buds are a bit airy too.

Attached Files

• Attached File  110.jpg   217.47KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  114.jpg   111.93KB   0 downloads

• Turf and KnuckleDragger like this

#5 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

THC- Transcendence Healing Cannabis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2402 posts
  • LocationA place between Heaven and Hell when said in English

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:55 PM

Kudos and a job well done .. 

• Turf likes this

#6 CoNtRoVeRsIaL

CoNtRoVeRsIaL

I'm Just a CFL kinda Guy

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1271 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:57 PM

Noone would ever know what the strain could be...

Were they ready to be cut??

looks like all white hairs bro

• KnuckleDragger and PowerFlower like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users