• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jtnunn

Jtnunn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

Hey guys I am going to attempt to make some cannabis oil using a oz of bubble hash and everclear. I m curious if a few things. Should I decarb the bubble hash first? And if so what is the perfected temp/time for bubble hash. Secondly how much everclear will I need to be sure I absorb all cannabanoids I don't want to use to little ec and be over saturated. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Of I will cook off the ec with a double boiler.
  • KnuckleDragger and xxPeacePipexx like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

THC- Transcendence Healing Cannabis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts
  • LocationA place between Heaven and Hell when said in English

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:01 PM

I am no expert in this field but I have played a bit with dissolving hash into alcohol and further by boiling down the tincture or extract . With Everclear you should not need to much due to the proof . You want to be able to dissolve all of the hash and then filter to remove waxes and other impurities left behind from the process .. You shouldn't need to worry much though as your already working with an extract and are simply refining it in the end . Less is more in my book though and I do not like to cook down more than I need too .. Never cared for the evaporation process , due to the smell involved with the fumes - always do this in a well vented area preferably outside 

Hey guys I am going to attempt to make some cannabis oil using a oz of bubble hash and everclear. I m curious if a few things. Should I decarb the bubble hash first? And if so what is the perfected temp/time for bubble hash. Secondly how much everclear will I need to be sure I absorb all cannabanoids I don't want to use to little ec and be over saturated. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Of I will cook off the ec with a double boiler.

Oh and by the way , no need to decarb and the alcohol will boil at a low temp .. If memory serves me well its at around 172 F

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users