#26 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:47 AM

They call her Moww Mean Ole White Woman, she fits the role more than you'd ever wanna know

Will.... You should try to make it here Friday, would be fun to share my stuff with you. lol

my friend... i love your spirit. Not many understand your heart, but i do. Lord willing we'll meet again. peace and i shaddup... for now. big papa

• Bueller and BrotherWill like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 BrotherWill

BrotherWill

Brother Will

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3219 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:35 PM

Ahahahaha... Oh Yes. But Brother She Would Have To Make It A Weekend Day...

That Is, Unless I Can Get Her To Come After A Long Crazy Week Of Work ? With

A Bottlenecked Bridge To Traverse. She Really Want To See MWW Bad. Those Two...

Are Like Peas In A Pod I Swear ! I'll Check With Her. After All... It Is One Special Day  ! However, I

Certainly Want You To Enjoy Everything And Thank God No More Inflated Prices. It's Why I Love

That Cool Shop We Now Have Between Us.The Best Thing I Like About The Place Is The Prices,

Service {Top-Notch} And Really Sweet Folks.

I'm Just Happy You Will Be Testing Hee Hee. Tell Me About Each One When And If You've The Time.

I'll Sure Do Everything In My Wimpy LOL Power To Get Sha And I Up There. BP, Love Your Spirit Bro.

Oh BTW, I Was So Impressed With Your Carved Chillum {Or Did I Mention That ?} Coolest MJ Leaf Ever

And Centered Perfectly. I Hear Your Favorite Untensil ?  Oh Man... I Wish You Would Post Some Pix Of

Your Carvings... Pure Art ! WHOA... You Are UNREAL BP ! Just Beautiful Work... Much Peace And Love My Brother... Peace, Will

#28 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:12 AM

it's just a rock bro and i usually don't post many of my personal pieces. i won't sell them any wayz. This is part of my madness... i am led to carve this rock into something and i keep it until i'm led to give it away. Some ask me to do custom pieces and they reward me with cool stuff i can use or work with. Thank you for the compliment Will but i ain't nobody, i'll introduce you to some master rock carvers if you want to see the gifted, to them i'm like a 5 yr old with crayons. i'll shut up now, big papa

like i said.... it's just a rock

IMAG1576_zpsmm2kupqy.jpg

• BrotherWill likes this

#29 BrotherWill

BrotherWill

Brother Will

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3219 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:27 AM

Whoa Just A Rock... Maybe To You But It's Practical, One Of A Kind And Works Beautiful !

You Are Somebody... And If Our Legs & Bodies Hold Out I'd Love To See These Master Carvers...

I've Seen Your Other Works Of Art And I Think You Are Equals. It Would Be Cool To See What

Goes On With Other Carvers... No Cake For You If You Don't Take A Bit Of Credit... I Hope You

Are Not Pushing Yourself Too Hard. Light, Love And Happiness... Your Brother Will...

Edited by BrotherWill, 13 August 2015 - 11:34 AM.

#30 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:54 PM

yes it works very well...it's why i've kept it. it works well while on road trips. No carburetor to worry about and it stays lit like a joint. i carved the insides with a set of step down bits and three different sizes. i had turned the bits, it made for a well breathing tube pipe. i'm going to be making quite a few of these, just as soon as i can find a reasonable steatite source. Even alabaster and talc, soapstone would do but i love steatite because of it's multiple shades of grays, green and black colors riffed through the grain.

i'm still waiting for the VA docs to work on my right arm, left is much better, not 100% but i'll take it. My right arm can do nothing for more than a few minutes and i can hold onto nothing. And the surgeon wants to do my lower back first?!? What about fixing my other arm? Can't they just flip me end for end in the operating room and do both to get it over with?

Any help locating a good rock source would be grateful. i'll shut up now, big papa

• BrotherWill likes this

#31 BrotherWill

BrotherWill

Brother Will

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3219 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 02:44 PM

BP---> "Can't they just flip me end for end in the operating room and do both to get it over with?"

OH BP So Funny ! Sorry Buddy But It's Step By Step Upon The Hill As You Know.

Yeah, I Really Dig Steatite... The Shades/Tones Of Your Pipe/Chillum Is Not Only Practical...

But A One Of A Kind Beauty. Oh Man, If People Knew Just How Much Hard Work Goes Into

Your Art. Soon As They Get Your Back, Then Arm... You'll Be Back To Carving Again... I Just Know It.

Hope You're Having A Super Excellent Weekend ! Peace & Love... Will

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users