BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:17 AM

Hello friends and family,

i'm doing my best to hang in there and i need help. i am trying to find a strain called Charlotte's Web, i want to give back to those who have given their all to allow us to have our freedom.

Can any one here guide me to a place where i could get the strain Charlotte's Web? i have my reasons for wanting it but i need this strain to give back what once was lost.

Please if any one can help me with my mission i would greatly appreciate it. i know i cannot make a medicine request here but i'm not!!!! i'm only asking for information. Please PM me with any results.

i am not doing well and my energy is running very low. i was in the er from another heart episode but i am okay but not out of the woods yet.

Thank you for your help and prayers God bless.... i'll shut up now

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, plant boy and 4 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:16 AM

Sent you a Pm BP with everything I could possibly find to point you in the right direction.

Hugs and Prayers Always sweetie... sooo good to see you!

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, plant boy and 3 others like this

#3 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:01 AM

my mission and reason is to give this one specific strain back to the Cannabis commnity for vets and any who are sick and dealing with pain that is unbearable like i do. And i could never accept money for giving this medicine to patients. It's all about compassion and helping my fellow man.

i have two other vets also requesting this same strain.... we're on a mission and we would appreciate any and all help with this matter. It's very important to me and paying it forward is my only goal.

i cannot speak for any other's intent. God bless and thank you

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, plant boy and 3 others like this

#4 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:50 AM

wow.... that's it aye? thank you kittypup for your kindness. For that price i pray they're the real deal too.

• Tokecrazy, plant boy, KnuckleDragger and 3 others like this

#5 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:41 PM

charlottes web is a Colorado strain and they are not releasing it.They are working on a all cbd strain at the humbolt patient resourse center in arcata California .they are crossing acdc with cannatonic . and also harliquinn and trident all high cbd strains.Im taking cannatonic 1/2 gram per day for my prostate cancer which is under control. Sorry to hear you are having difficulties .I went and got them from Mendocino before they were shut down.
  • Tokecrazy, plant boy, KnuckleDragger and 2 others like this

#6 chow

chow

cannasseur

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1102 posts
  • Locationknee deep in a bowl of rice

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:01 AM

good luck papa...the stanley bros. aren't gonna release their golden egg any time soon.  ...so we all have to be jack and plant more magic beans.

chow

• Tokecrazy, KnuckleDragger, CrazyDave and 1 other like this

#7 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:41 AM

it's only about the money and nothing more.... i hate that word "money". Thanks every one. i'll shut up now

• Tokecrazy, KnuckleDragger, CrazyDave and 1 other like this

#8 tumbleweed

tumbleweed

Kind Hearted Soul

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:05 PM

BigPapa, not strain you asking about, but SinCitySeeds (homeofthedank.com) has strain called ThunderStruck that is 0.1-2%THC and 16-22% CBD, fyi.

peace tw

• CrazyDave and BrotherWill like this

#9 Clamper3

Clamper3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSan Diego Cali..

Posted 04 July 2015 - 01:29 AM

I believe the same strain is sold in cali as acdc... I do posess some cuts of the acdc... Pm me if needed. Or get with will.. He can contact me..

• CrazyDave and BrotherWill like this

#10 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:30 PM

i guess i should redo my profile since i have been living in Washington for over a year now.... Been sick but standing, cancer is trying to have it's way with me and the oils still keep it at bay. For the oil makers.... i thank you, 

i'm no longer worried about Charlotte, i have Cannatonic which will suit my needs quite well, especially the PTSD and chronic pain i have to deal with and i do it without opiates, so i know full well cannabis has the ability to take care of it. BUT, i am looking for Oregon Diesel, please help me add this to my medicine cabinet. big papa

i'll shut up now

• Bueller, KnuckleDragger and BrotherWill like this

#11 BrotherWill

BrotherWill

Brother Will

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3219 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:49 PM

Working On It Now Capt. BP I'm Also Awaiting A Phone Call. Hang On Buddy. Thank You Very Much To All Who Have Come Before Us.

Be Really Great To See A Few People Right On This Thread Back Here Again.

Thanks To You Too Clamper 3. Yep, Here's A Member Who's Done It All. Thanks Buddy Very Much !

• Bueller and KnuckleDragger like this

#12 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:00 PM

thank you for all the help my friends, i have found a couple nice strains now to compensate thatnks to information provivded. i'm not doing all that well but this is what i want to do if the good Lord wants to take me there isn't a whole lot any of us can do to add another day to our lives aye. i'm doing fine, taking rs and still amazing the VA that i'm still kicking.

Right now i am looking to acquire Oregon Diesel which seems impossible to obtain also along with coco loco from an Amsterdam strain i think, but who knows any more. Oregon Diesel would be a plus for the veteran's medicine cabinet and and all help is appreciated.

i'll shut up now, big papa

#13 BrotherWill

BrotherWill

Brother Will

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3219 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:53 PM

Still Trying. Last Chance I Have Is The Next One For Now-Since We Are Both At FB I'll Call And See If It's Here.

Doesn't Mean I'll Give Up Either. Man. I Must Say It's One Well Hidden Secret. Now To Hit More Bean Houses Again.

This Call Should Say It All And I Know She'll Actively Search. If I Can't Find It Then I Am Hoping She'll Save The Day.

Much Peace, Comfort And Love BP... See Ya Soon... BW

#14 BrotherWill

BrotherWill

Brother Will

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3219 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 07:13 PM

Call Is In Bro... She's Been At A Cool Woman/Growing Convention. Should Know Tonight Or By Early Morning. I'll Keep You Posted.

Plan Is Still In Action For All  Else We Talked About... BW

#15 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 08 August 2015 - 07:43 PM

Thank you my friend... i know you care about what i'm going through but i will be fine. Like i said bro, all things happens for a reason, you just move in grace slowly. i will not worry too much about it if i can't get it but i just want to build a nice upscale simplistic medicine cabinet with maybe 7 strains that do what they say they do. i have (all original strains) GDP crossed with Pineapple Express, Malana Creame, Alaska Thunderfuck, Cannatonic, Silver Haze, Bill's Adrea's Dream (no one seems to know the genetics) and Blackberry. i am thinking about one dozen strains and i really would love to add the Oregon Diesel to the list.

When it is my time to go i just want to be able to hand down a medicine cabinet to my daughter i know she will do what's right with it.....

patients helping patients with no thought of gain..... because this old man knows pain and it's the reason i could never charge any of my patients one single dime.... and God meets my needs and to Him be the glory that any man should boast. I thank Him and praise Him for this plant and the earth i walk upon..... i'll shut up now, big papa

#16 BrotherWill

BrotherWill

Brother Will

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3219 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:31 PM

Again Absolutely Beautiful... Plus, I Actually Get To See You Really Live Those Words... Many Are Posers.

Refreshing To See You Always Live Your Life Just As You Say You Do. Like Said, NP At All. Done Deal On Tuesday.

Peace Bro, Hope It's Not Too Hot Or Come Over To The House. Peace Be With You Brother BP... Will

#17 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:59 PM

as far as the Oregon Diesel... it must be a strain that doesn't even exist... oh well looks like i won't get my most wanted birthday present.... i won't bother any one about this any longer. Thank you for your help. bp

#18 BrotherWill

BrotherWill

Brother Will

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3219 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:04 PM

Naw, Don't Give Up Yet. Plus, You'll Have Plenty Of Goodies Coming You Way And Those 2 $13 A Piece.

Cheapest And Best Concentrates In Portland. As You Know It's A Secret. They Make Everything In House.

This Is Why So Good And So Cheap. I Know, I Know BP I Don't Celebrate My Birthdays. Haven't For Years

And Years Now. But Personally I Really Think You Deserve A New B-Day... Don't Have To Even Wish You

Happy Birthday LOL. But You Know You'll Both Get BIG Hugs And I'll Probably Slip And Wish You Anyway... Love Ya BP.

You Are A Rock And Wise Beyond Your Years. Thanks VERY Much What ALL You Said To Me. I Will Do Everything To Get On Track.

Peace Be With You And Dear Lady 'W' And The Rest Of You Up At The Farm... Tuesday Is OUR Day. All Will Be Ready.... Peace, BW

#19 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:18 PM

see you some time around noon bro and i am bringing you a batch of our newest oil. We've found a way to make it much stronger

• Bueller and BrotherWill like this

#20 BrotherWill

BrotherWill

Brother Will

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3219 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:27 PM

Oh BP You Don't Have To... But Wooow If I Could Sleep A Bit More Normal.

But Seriously, You Know Me... I Find It Hard To Be Given Things. Asked Sean To Stop The RSO.

Felt Mainly As Though Others Needed It More Than I... Love You BP... See Ya At Noon With A

Bunch Of Goodies... I Know You Don't Like Happy Birthdays... I'm The Same Way. I Tell The Family

It's Just Another Day... Even Father's Day. I Must Admit I Do Love Their Cards... Especially Inexpensive

Ones/I Just Love What They Write About Their Dad... So Happy You Are Finally Getting Some Decent Sleep.

You're A Much Stronger Man Than I'll Ever Be... Peace My Brother, Will

Edited by BrotherWill, 10 August 2015 - 11:38 PM.

#21 BrotherWill

BrotherWill

Brother Will

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3219 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:38 PM

High Noon Brother...

#22 Clamper3

Clamper3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSan Diego Cali..

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:48 PM

Well... I can feel the love here.... N thoughts n my positive sense of life is always being tried when i hear such strong men talk such strong words...

graciously n respectful thinkin of the both of you... As STRONG fellow men, gardeners, fathers & husbands

• Bueller and BrotherWill like this

#23 BrotherWill

BrotherWill

Brother Will

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3219 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:09 AM

Wooow Clamper, Coming From You, Who You Really Are... That Means The World To Me. If It's Big Papa You Mean ?  Man, 

He Is Such A Loving And Kind Man. A Believer Of The Highest Order. Always Trying To Reach Out To Help Others And He Goes Through Hell.

Clamper You Are A Super Excellent Brother... I'm Totally Speechless. So Hard For Me To Take Any Compliment. This I Honestly Think

Comes More Natural From This Site And The Collection Of Each One Of Us. Whether One Of Us Strongly Doesn't Like One Another Here...

I Do Tend To Believe In The Magic Of This And Other Sites.  Very Wonderful Post I Must Say. You Are One Of THE Best Guys I Know.

We Survive. Look At You Bro---> All From Your Heart... See I Watch All That You And Yours Do For Patients... You're A Good Man Bro

Simple As That. My Hat's Off To You Kind Sir And Your Way Cool Family... Much, Much Blessings, Love Ya Bro... Will 

Edited by BrotherWill, 11 August 2015 - 12:11 AM.

#24 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:01 AM

Will is a friend and a brother and this old man has his 6 as long as i'm kickin... Will i enjoyed talking with you today and you have quite a beautiful and humble home. i love your dog and unfortunately animals love me too. Moww has the magical touch with all critters, they show no fear in her as she shows none towards them, it's almost magical.

i thank you my friend for the wonderful birthday gifts, Friday i will smoke them one by one and thinking of you of course. You and Sha are more than welcome, a veggie burger looks nothing like roadkill so she'd be safe there. There will be no party, no gifts necessary, just some chill time with a few good friends and some fine herb would make for a good time.....

May the good Lord keep you and yours safe. i'll shut up now, big papa

#25 BrotherWill

BrotherWill

Brother Will

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3219 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:23 AM

Ahahaha... Well Brother You More Than Made My Day. I Never Thought I'd Make It In Time.

Remember, I Woke Up Late Like 9:30 am And Labelled Everything And Got The Grapes, A

Shower And Had Time To Spare. Magical Does Come To Mind. Never Seen Zeek Be That

Calm Immediately. They Really Can Tell Who's Who. Nice Chill Time We Had... Looking Very

Forward To Others And Good Food. Yes Sir... May The Wind Always Be At Your Back...

May You Carry Peace Within Your Heart And May The Good Lord Forgive Us As We Make A Brighter Day.

Thanks BP And Lady W VERY Much... Brother Will

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users