Just any update on everything. Wow since I have started adjusting the ph this thing has taken off! ...I can't believe it!!!
Bad news is that one of the clones is not going to make it but I figured that it might not due to how short it was...so no lost in my book. The other 2 are looking good to me so far. If only one makes it I will be happy as it will prove to me that I CAN DO THIS!!!
I have started training it, by that I mean drilling hole in the top of the pot and tying it down so they will grow out and not just up...not sure I am doing it correctly though. I have read about SOG but not sure how to do it in my close.
Also I am thinking about forcing it to flower in about a week. I want it to be around 4 -41/2 feet...5 feet will be pushing what I have to work with when it is time to harvest due to space.