1 reply to this topic

#1 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:39 PM

I sent 500ml of NNO made the usual way and 500ml made from Mango Butter for topical application.

They had made the decision to go with both the chemo/radiation and NNO. As you will see below they were very successful. You can see their routine and copy it for your own reference

I only had that big tub of "No Nonsence" I put it into a syrnge and refilled gelitin caps with it.
She took 3 a day to reach saturation starting 2 weeks before chemo started, and continued dosage thru chemo reduced to 2 doses a day 30 day after chemo for 2 weeks & reduced to 1 a day until radation started. I put her back up to 3 a day until finished with radation, reduced back to 2 for 2 weeks then 1 a day, just like a vitaman
. Now she started with the "Red Devil" for 4 rounds, 1 every 3 weeks. Got a month break and started 12 weekly rounds of regular chemo.
Took them 2 months to get her started on 25 rounds of radation treatments. I enhanced sum Hemp Ease baby&me balm with the mango NNO, she applied it to the radation area it healed remarkably quick. Plastic surgen replied minamal tissue damage.
I can't thank you enough for your gift, but I can pay it forward.
Do you remember a few years back I said if we wanted to get medical recognition we need to heal the children, and in the same action prove its safe.
Someone was listening almost every day a new story is shown on one of the news channels.
Rebecca has stage 2 lymphoma, the tumor on her lung is GONE that was from the NNO you gave her. She has been making RSO from trim and olive oil emulsion its weak not strong enough to eradicate the disease. She opted for chemo, her doctors know aout her cannabis oil ingestion and can only relate it to her stabslized condition. She's had this since 08 it most likely was the cause of the tumor on her lung.
Thanks for your support.
Jonny

On Sunday, April 20, 2014 5:02 PM, Jonny

>My Wife's case was part of a study with the Oncology group treating her and the results of her treatment have never been seen by these Doctors before, her quick recovery time from the chemo treatments along with the reduced need for the side effect drugs was amazing to them. No Constipation from anything they gave her that normally stops others right up. We are on the CUSP of something GREAT Marijuana is in the news almost every day, Dispensary Marijuana and compounds have found it's way east into my area now it's only a matter of MONEY vs TIME at this point. Call me when your package arrives and I will explain how to use it.
Thanks for all your help,
Jonny

I must have deleted this part but when tested after successfully beating the cancer they tested her to see if any more cancer cells and the results, there was no cancer in her body,,,anywhere which also amazed her Drs.
  actionleaf.gif drums.gif :pns:

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 24 April 2014 - 09:53 PM.

• DEBhasgrn, painretreat and Bong like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Bong

Bong

420 BONG FREAK

• Moderators
  • 2247 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:42 AM

that is amazing SR :D

you gonna heal the world brother rasta.nana.gif rasta.nana.gif rasta.nana.gif rasta.nana.gif rasta.nana.gif rasta.nana.gif

Bong

• Stoned Ranger likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: breast, cancer, treatment, hemp oil, healing, tumor, coconut oil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users