3 replies to this topic

#1 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:33 PM

Usually I don't post pictures of people I help, this is an exception. Stephanie is 8 years old and has been under a DRs. since they discovered her cancer, anaplastic large cell lymphoma already at stage III. She has been doing well but can't seem to get over the hump. My son called me and asked if I could help them and that is where it started. I sent NNO to them yesterday.

From her mom Alice

hi bill , this is Alice Cody stephanies mom , Stephanie has anaplastic large cell lymphoma , when diagnosed on stage 3, Stephanie is very active and happy although her treatment sometimes will make her tired , she also has leg pains , the doctors think is due to the steroids she takes , Stephanie gained a lot of weight due to them too she weights over 80 pounds now . thanks you so much for your help , I hope this information has answered ur questions if u have any more feel free to contact us !

best regards

Alice Cody

I'm gonna do everything I can to help this little girl. My son rides with a biker club called the Ghost Riders.They have been helping all along with cookouts, bazaars etc to help them with the money situation. I don't usually say anything good about people who think Sonny Barger is an angel, The Top Hell's Angels, but in this case these guys and their gals have performed admirably.

I am asking you all to please turn up the prayer machine for little Stephanie.

Attached Files

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 08 April 2014 - 03:40 PM.

• Tokecrazy, Bueller, PoeticLife and 4 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:42 PM

consider her part of my neverending list of prayers for the sick...... the children always hit us in the center of our hearts! 

hugs and healing always!

and bless you for all you do for so many!

I hope she responds well to the NNO and her treatment!

• Tokecrazy, Bueller and painretreat like this

#3 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

Warm powerful Blessing my young one!!!!! Your in good hands in more ways then one!!!!!! Thank you SR

• Tokecrazy, Stoned Ranger and painretreat like this

#4 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

Prayers going out for this brave little gal and all her caregivers!  bigsmileythumbsup Right on SR;  smileyheart.gif  pr

• Stoned Ranger likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cancer, lymphoma, anaplastic, cannabis, medicine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users