skintner

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in NE Washington mountains

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

Hello my friends,

I have been trying to get and keep a crop growing disease free after the broad mite melt down.  Things are better in that respect, but it does not appear to be stopping the cancer in my liver.  I have been taking close to 1/4 tsp of BHO that was decarboxylated and mixed with some coconut oil.

The extract knocks me for a loop, so I take it at night before bed... it takes awhile for sleep to come (possibly from the sativa in the mix).

I am just about to do another batch.  I would LIKE to mix some of it into an oil that I can fill my e-cig vaporizer with but I don't want to use the wrong stuff and screw up my vaporizer. 

Information GREATLY appreciated...

peace

stk

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 PowerbombGuy

PowerbombGuy

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

As for getting it to be like a regular e-cig liquid? I'm not sure how possible that is.

That being said, they do make special vaporizer e-pens for oils and stuff. Might be a good place to start.

#3 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:19 AM

For the average person.. infusing BHO for an e-cig just doesn't work.   Greywolf has done some experimenting here and to keep it from separating special equipment has to be used that is pretty much out of most folks price range.   Here is a link to the info on that.

http://skunkpharmres...ho-for-e-juice/

There are vape pens made to use concentrates that would work for BHO or wax that wouldn't break the bank and I have successfully extracted dry herb directly into vegetable glycerin that works very well in the tank style e-cigs.    The main issue for most with that process is that it's just not very potent.   For me that's not a problem at all.... (light weight here) Plus this is what I use for daytime pain relief without so much of the high.  In fact I used a girl that hermied that we chopped... only clear trichs on her just for that reason. 

Here is a link to one of the 3 in 1 vape pens.

http://www.ecigavenu...onic-vaporizer/

And here for the e-cig kit I started with.    I've upgraded a bit with the tanks but this kit is a great starter.

http://www.madvapes....go-rbc-kit.html

Hope this helps...... if you would like a bit more info on making the canna e-juice like I do.. just let me know.

Good luck

Hugs!

#4 skintner

skintner

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in NE Washington mountains

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:18 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.  I already have the 3 in one vape pen that has a tank for oil, which I have been using for smoke free nicotine... I was hoping I would be able to take some of my bho extract and mix it for use in my vape pen.  The question is what to mix it with.  I used a little coconut oil for a sublingual mix, which just knocks me down.  I would like to take a break once in awhile and just vape it or to increase my daily dosage in a different form of intake.

peace

stk

Edited by skintner, 07 March 2014 - 07:20 PM.

#5 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:13 AM

There are really only 2 things that you can make e-juice out of safely that I know of at this time... that is vegetable glycerine and propylene glycol.   The problem with trying to infuse BHO is that it will seperate after just a short time without the use of a hemoginator. (sorry spelling)  When I started experimenting... my thoughts were this.   We infuse into VG all the time for a tincture and it is safe for vaping also sooooo... I gave it a whirl.    The main problem with this is that it's just not potent enough for most folks. 

My first batch I only left on a candle warmer for about a week... then strained.   It was made with dried cured bud... chopped up as fine as possible. (used a coffee grinder)  It works well for me for daytime/work... a couple hits and I can feel it.. but it doesn't knock me to the ground.  Again here.. I'm a light weight. 

I honestly don't think there is a way to infuse the BHO into anything that is safe for vaping without the use of some pretty expensive equipment.   You can however infuse the dried bud into the VG... strain and use that.   Again it won't be as potent so not sure if that is what you are looking for or not.   If you would like to give it a try just let me know.    But again as far as the BHO goes... it just won't work with the VG and other things like the coconut oil are not good or safe for vaping to my knowledge.  

Hugs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users