#76 Ohmless

Ohmless

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:11 PM

took a few pictures to update the garden.  First off I need to apologize for the blurryness of the images.  I need to clean off my method sevens.

Picture 1: These are the three cheesequake that are due for bloom as they are quite large.  These plants were rootbound and requiring daily watering and this was very taxing on me mentally.  I repotted a few days ago and have been feeding organically just for the experience.  One of the plants wasn't so happy with this but things are improving for all of them.  I will be putting these into bloom on Sunday.

Picture 2: This is one of the tops on the quantum kush in late week 3.  doing well but boy is there some stretch to this variety!  Not unmanagable but remarkable even in veg.

Picture 3: This is a picture of the bloom room half full of quantum kush(4 plants under 2000w).  These were also rootbound and needed up potting.  I didn't want to disrupt the roots any more than I had to with entering peak bloom now so I just buried the fabric pots they were in.  The cheesequakes and the quantum kushes are all in about 11 gals of promix(18 gal tubs that are more than half full.)

Additionally but without picture is my clone dome.  Prior to culling the mothers that were rootbound and needing watering daily(see a pattern?) I took cuttings from each of the lines.  3 each of 7 lines.  One died due to neglect(mentioned in prior post) and the rest are looking fine.  Most are rooted and took time off from the dome rather well but a few stragglers made me put them back in.  I still need to empty the fabric pots from the last round and run them through the washer.  I will do this tonight.  I feel satisfied just having clean clothes today and a shower. I don't want to get funky right away.  haha

Attached Files

• Bueller and plant boy like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#77 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18409 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:47 AM

looking good

• Bueller and Ohmless like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wicking, earthbox, cheesequake, blueberry, jillybean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users