2 replies to this topic

#1 Robm4n

Robm4n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

Hey guys, i havent had this problem untill this crop in veg, my plants seem to start to droop pretty bad a few hours before the lights go out i'm running 18/6 and it not an over water or under water issue , my humidity was super low for awhile untill i fixed it it was like 20-25 % rh all the time, now i fixed it im between 50-60 % it been 1 day since ive fixed the rh problem, the temps when lights on are between 70-78 lights off there like 68-74 they have no deficiency besides the droop they look great, when the lights go on a little bit after they turn on they perk right back up, and then a few hours before the lights go out back to drooping again. idk this is the first time ive experienced this, if you have any more questions just ask, thanks i need to get this figured out, i need to take clones and dont wana do it till i know the girls are fully healthy.
  • plant boy, teddys head and Bong like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Turf

Turf

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:43 AM

more info please..... pics would be most helpful. what size/ age are the plants?, what media are you growing in? water source? nutes? leaf droop could be related to water, nutes, media, temperatures, disease. do the leaves droop at the same time every day? are the nice and perky again in the morning?? since you rule out water, temperature...... whats up with your rh? how did you fix it? plants transpire water based on rh, if you did something to change rh, you changed the plants ability to use water. before and after pics if you got em :)
  • plant boy, teddys head and Bong like this

#3 Bong

Bong

420 BONG FREAK

• Moderators
  • 2251 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:54 AM

more info please.....
pics would be most helpful. what size/ age are the plants?, what media are you growing in? water source? nutes?

leaf droop could be related to water, nutes, media, temperatures, disease. do the leaves droop at the same time every day? are the nice and perky again in the morning??

since you rule out water, temperature......

whats up with your rh? how did you fix it?

plants transpire water based on rh, if you did something to change rh, you changed the plants ability to use water.

before and after pics if you got em :)

erm yeah what he said LOLOL

Bong
  • teddys head likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users