Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Makeing a plan fighting GBM with hemp oil +.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JimCarrie

JimCarrie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

Hello, First, thank you for the great sight, I have learned alot already. My wife has had gbm (brain cancer) since last year, she has been through chemo and radiation and rso, recently she had a seizure and ended up in the hospital , now has been taken off her other traetments, she wants to go with medical marijuana (we live in Oregon),but we feel that we need plan / protocol, we are looking for more information on deffirent ways we can use marijuana and other cancer fighters. We feel thet we are running out of time and we not sure what strains, or percentages of thc - cbd, or two more types or products to help us this win this fight, any help would be appreciated. Will be makeing our own oil. Thank you Jim
  • painretreat likes this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:05 PM

Hi Jim, I am so sorry to read of your wife's diagnosis. The only thread I know of, on the internet dealing with a very 'loved' patient with Glioma is this one: http://cannabisgarde...pic,659.50.html:

I wish I had some 'happy' success story to post, but I don't. Time is certainly of the essence... I worked with a doc that had that, as well. My heart goes out to you and your family and sure hope you can turn this monster around.
Also check out: http://skunkpharmresearch.com/

here is a little info: http://cbdfreeforall.org/news

Like you, I buy my buds and finding CBD high strains with low thc is difficult and often very expensive: I gaze Weedmaps and look at strains that are lab tested and am finding that many of the high CBD strains have some common genetics...Like Jack Herer is high of CBD, not as high as CBD crews but high enough. And some other strains I seemed to put high on my list, are also pretty high; Girl Scout Cookies, Hindu Kush and search around.

This CBD stuff is relatively new for a strain in the past 2 years in So. Cal but, you should be able to find some, somewhere, I sure hope!

Fight the good fight and WIN! smileyheart.gif pr

#3 JimCarrie

JimCarrie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:41 AM

Thank you painretreat, we arn't giving up. We need to come up with a plan,we don't whats going to give us the best chace of beating this. What is the right strain, the right salvent, the right amount of thc and so on.

Edited by JimCarrie, 21 December 2013 - 03:43 AM.

• painretreat likes this

#4 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

Please click on that link to skunk pharma...Graywolf is the person you need to talk to, asap! pr

#5 JimCarrie

JimCarrie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

Ok im heading over there now. Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users