Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Starting From Scratch...(need advice/support).

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 MedicallyMotivated

MedicallyMotivated

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

Hoping this is the right spot for my questions, and also hoping those who might be inclined to answer, will be able to understand how emotionally fragile I feel, for so many reasons. First one being that my husband has cancer. He was diagnosed with lung cancer, two separate tumors, (one in right lung, the other, they called a Pancoast Tumor, located in the bronchial plexus area, near the clavicle). One day your life is seemingly "normal" and the next day, you are thrown into a lions den, feeling nothing but intense fear, hopelessness, and confusion, especially since you already know what the "medical industry" has in mind.....but you aren't educated on the alternative treatments/side either, and well, you can imagine the rest. I frantically began searching for things I didn't even know I was searching for, but the pressure of too little time and information was ON, and we were treated very nicely by the cancer "experts" on the conventional medical side. They recommended their standard treatment of chemo/radiation, followed by a very long and complicated surgery. BUT, they led us to believe that this "plan" was the BEST option for my husband's....survival? I put a question mark, because after learning more about cancer, and more about how the experts look at it, treat it, the history of how the industry has monopolized the ENTIRE realm of treatments, (for monetary gain) and literally and criminally, imo, prevented sincere and caring doctors to "go away" with their alternative opinions, treatments, and quite possibly, CURES, for this horrible disease/condition called cancer. Let's just say, there isn't a whole lot of reason to trust them, believe them, or want to return to them for any kind of help. My husband and I were told several months after his surgery (with scans/tests done in between that came back good and free of cancer) that his cancer had now "returned". Talk about sadness and depression.... I can't tell you at what point I stumbled onto the RSO, and the possible benefits it might have to help him, but I can tell you, when they basically gave us the ONLY option of CHEMO, (that they NOW admit may or may not help) it was then that I became obsessed with figuring out HOW can we obtain this wonderful, NATURAL, potentially helpful, and TRUE medicine, of hemp oil, (or rso). I am not exaggerating at all, when I say I have made myself sick mentally, emotionally, and spiritually from ALL of the information I've looked at regarding alternative treatments and protocols and diet recommendations, and this supplement and that tonic, and all of the alternative treatment options that I NOW discover, but due to the fact that we blew through over $20,000 dollars in order to KEEP our insurance, so that he could get the care they convinced us was his best chance, we no longer HAVE many options for any serious treatment from alternative oncologists, and other alt. practitioners, as of course, they don't take the crappy insurance he was basically forced into receiving. So yeah, dilemmas every where we turn. Now that I've gotten MOST of the emotional junk out of the way, my biggest and most significant thought or feeling on a 24/7 basis, (has been the last several weeks, that saying of: if there is a will, then there is a way, but lately this too is slipping because of my experience thus far, in trying to make the rso myself) but my constant fear is that if I don't and/or can't figure out how to do this right and give him the EXACT type of oil necessary to potentially help him, that it is going to haunt me forever and a day. We do not want chemo! But yet, we have to do SOMETHING! I apologize that this is so long, but please understand I feel desperate, hopeless, confused, even on this ONE topic of rso, because there are soooo many opinions and methods and information about things I have no experience or knowledge about...and YET, this endeavor SEEMS so close and so doable, and so within my reach, (even with the hurdles I must jump over) that I can taste it! I feel so envious and profoundly sad and frustrated that MOST of you have and know about, the most important ingredient to this entire process, and yet it feels so unattainable for people in our life and death predicament. I am expecting to be told to "grow it myself" which is of course, crucial, but also time consuming, and has it's own set of issues. (at least I DO have some real help in that area to get started). Since this was long enough, I suppose I will wait to see what any of your thoughts, questions, ideas, etc. you might have for me, to talk about my failed attempt at making it myself. This alone was quite draining, and it doesn't help that I also suffer from a chronic severe pain issue, involving my shoulder. It only compounds/exacerbates ALL of our many problems. Thank you to anyone who was patient enough to listen to my/our situation. I had to start somewhere. Sincerely, MedicallyMotivated
  • Tokecrazy, Luc and PoeticLife like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

Medically Motivated---are you in a legal MMJ state?
There are ways to buy in bulk and plenty of information here on making the oil correctly yourself.
So sorry to hear of your failed treatment plan with conventional medicine. RSO is excellent for lung cancer, my pc quit or I'd link you to the study of it. More sorry that your husband has this disease.
IDK how or what you did to make your oil, but this might help?....https://www.greenpas...879#entry513879

Posted Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Hopefully, this will help you a bit:
Everclear 190???
ISO 99%? (requires putting some drops of water in solution at end of rice cooker boil-off)

Rice Cooker?

Coffee Warmer???

If you use those items, no decarb is necessary. The process does it.

You need to freeze everything you use for processing the lady harlequinn (jealous, I can't seem to get it)
FREEZE for 24 hours. Bottles, jars, spoons, liquor, filters-everything for the 'wash.'
The quick wash should be for 3 min and then strained. Then REPEAT it with fresh frozen everclear and jars-etc.
***I don't know of anyone re-freezing the bud***
After the 2nd wash; no more freezing anything.
Note: Most of us use 1 qt canning jars for the wash (with the bud in the jar and pouring the everclear in and shaking the jar for 3 minutes only-each time)

Then strain/filter it.

Then you go to the rice cooker and follow the rest of the directions of Rick. Just keep pouring your material into the cooker and let the machine do the most of the work.

I was told to stir the rice cooker frequently...so, i did. And then followed with picking up the cooker like Rick shows in the video, until it the level in the cooker was low or looked like most of solvent was boiled off, with a little left.

And then on the coffee warmer, again, I was told to stir constantly--I did and could see it was necessary. Especially for the first time..I did it. Most use a wooden toothpick, I used a brass pipe poker.

Once the bubbles are gone...your oil is finished. And YOU my friend will have a happier and soon to be--hopefully healthier friend.

Please let us know the results???

Edited by painretreat, 15 December 2013 - 02:55 PM.

• capecarded likes this

#3 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:57 PM

Be sure to watch the video of "Run From The Cure." And follow all the safety measures. I read a thread at GC of 2 stoners comparing burn wounds of cooking while stoned. I made sure I have a clear head when I make it, burns are not desireable. pr
  • capecarded likes this

#4 MedicallyMotivated

MedicallyMotivated

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:20 AM

I PM'd you painretreat...please look for message. :)
  • painretreat and capecarded like this

#5 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

Hi MM.. and a big welcome to GP... Sorry it took me a bit to respond here but had to do some searching for you. Here is a link that should help you greatly as far as making the oil... complete with pictures. https://www.greenpas...891#entry309891 If you follow this you should come out with some great meds and that using all of the plant except the roots, not just bud. Here is another link with pics just in case you have any issues with chlorophyll..... for some it will cause a bit of tummy upset. https://www.greenpas...aling-hemp-oil/ That is a water cure.. after the plant matter is dried. Just plain water and lots of rinsing and then redrying the plant matter before the soak in the solvent. Here is also another method that has had great results for many including curing cancers. It is a completely natural method.. no solvents to worry about.... just extra virgin coconut oil available at most groceries. This oil is much easier to dose also. Not as strong as the RSO... but typically you can ingest more very easily and faster compared to the RSO. If you have any questions regarding the method or dosing...just ask Stoned Ranger and I'm sure he'll be glad to guide you along the way. https://www.greenpas...-final-chapter/ These methods are tried and true .... if you need anything else just give a yell. We are here to help as much as we can. Hope this helps.... Hugs and prayer!
  • PoeticLife likes this

#6 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:10 PM

I PM'd you painretreat...please look for message. :)

Thank you kittypup for the links--my laptop broke and I lost mine!

MM-Please post how you are making your oil?

Consider The last link in kittypup's post to Stoned Rangers No Nonsense Oil. When I made the oil the first times were so stressful, knowing how badly I need it for my condition and not wanting to ruin the costly materials. That stress alone was a bit much. Until you have good luck making the rso-- I'd try to go with the Stoned Ranger's No Nonsense Oil. Once he is on something, I think your stress will be relieved and you can relax a bit easier.
pr

Edited by painretreat, 16 December 2013 - 08:10 PM.

#7 capecarded

capecarded

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

MM you came to the right place. These people can help you understand your next step whichever direction it may be. I have a friend in a similar situation to you. He went through conventional treatments, and I don't think it's working. I gave him some brownies that were made with rso just to help with his sleep and appetite. He was too afraid it would show up in his system and he would lose his treatments. All I can say, is get informed. Spend some time here and I'm sure you'll feel more confident in the MMJ avenue. I don't understand why I don't know more people with cancer that are willing to try the rso. Hopefully, you have access to the plant. I enjoy making rso, but I'm not your standard individual. I think people should make their own. Then you know what's in it. Other than that, I'd say DON'T accept rso from anyone that is not highly knowledgeable about it. No knuckleheads feeding you highly concentrated poison please. I wish you the best of luck with it all. If you're going to make it. Follow one of the links above and you'll be fine and the rso will be extraordinary. It's a damn supervitamin if you ask me.
  • painretreat likes this

#8 MedicallyMotivated

MedicallyMotivated

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

Thank you for all of your responses and information. It's very obvious you all know what you're doing when it comes to this rso, even if you had to do a lot of experimenting first, to get it right. My problem is, I am one of the unfortunate ones who does not have easy access to the key ingredient. I had to climb mountains just to obtain what I did, only for it to fail, and now feel paralyzed with fear that the entire endeavor (and ingredient) will be wasted, if don't get it right. A few good reasons I came here....You DO care, (that helps), and a few have reached out to try and help me through the process of making it, and that gives me a little more confidence. As some may know, with cancer, comes 1,000 OTHER problems that go along with, with possibly financial problems, being at the top...(that is, AFTER they've SUCKED you dry of all of your RESOURCES, and then, not only are you TRYING to do everything in your power to FOCUS on a more natural and alterative mindset, because all THEY offer is SICK-care, not HEALTH-care, but you're SO stressed out, you can't even FOCUS and feel calm enough to TRY and HEAL YOURSELF!! Thanks for being here and listening, and for any information you've shared.I have to find the strength to move forward.
  • painretreat and capecarded like this

#9 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

Awww sweetie... so sorry you are having to go through this. Many of us here know EXACTLY what you are saying.... been there.. done that! If there is any way I can help... please just let me know. A pm would be fine so I know a little more about your situation. I'm here every night... but work during the day so don't get discouraged if I don't get back to you right away. BIG Hugs and many prayers to you and your family.
  • painretreat likes this

#10 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

MedicallyMotivated.... big soft hugs for you and healing for your family.... kitty has you covered with the links and I will be wishing you all the healing vibes I can put out there for you both. Stress is at a peak, please somehow find the time to take care of yourself in all of this!

huge healing hugs!
Hug Smiley

#11 MedicallyMotivated

MedicallyMotivated

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:26 AM

PoeticLife ~ I will definitely take a look at the links.....if there is another option that is just as effective, and maybe not so complicated (for me), then I am certainly interested. :) Send as many good vibes as you can possibly send. This stress is such a drag. Thank you for understanding. It helps my heart. smileyheart.gif
  • painretreat likes this

#12 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

I was diagnosed withprostate cancer in aug 2013 ii7 grams and they cant find it .'this is amazing ' was my doctors quote .you have to load up on the medicine the high thc has been 'curing people'you will be uncomfortable high for weeks until you get used to it . pm me for more info you have come to the rt place .I continue to take theoil in a smaller dose and I n o longer feel the effects or the highthc .
  • painretreat likes this

#13 NMMMJMAN

NMMMJMAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:36 PM

MM, I went thru what you are going thru 2 1/2 yrs ago with my wife. She was diagnosed stage IV and given a year max by the doctors; she lasted 3 months. We discovered the Rick Simpson Video, Run from the cure, about 30 days into her treatments; I now know why it has that name. Nevertheless, we decided to do both in parallel. The Radiation and Chemo transformed her from a healthy looking attractive woman of 54 into an 80 year old in about 6 weeks. We were almost 60 days into the oil treatment when she died very quickly from a burst blood vessel in her chest where her main tumor had grown around the vessel. Apparently the aggressive radiation treatment weakened the vessel and her death was quick. Her last scan a week prior had shown the tumors had stopped growing Last spring I was diagnosed with early stage prostate cancer and treated myself; after 60 days, my PSA dropped to .9 and my symptoms were gone. I just joined here because my girlfriends daughter has been diagnosed with papillary/thyroid cancer. She had a 10 hour surgical procedure last week to remove everything. I have assembled everything necessary to make the oil again. This time I'm going to use the modifications I've learned here as shown above by painretreat with everything frozen and using Everclear. I'm not certain why the freezing is necessary(and if anyone who reads this can, I would love to know). My advice to you would be to get started ASAP. If you don't live in a MMJ state, get in your car and drive to CA or CO or somewhere and get a pound of high CBD strain Bud. Remember the disease doesn't sleep; the sooner you start the better your chances. My prayers to you; you face some hard days either way this turns out. There are some very clever, experienced, good people in this forum; don't hesitate to ask questions and good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users