• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 StickyMeds0621

StickyMeds0621

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

I've done this like 20 times to verify that I'm putting in the correct username and password. I can sign in perfectly fine on the mobile version but it says incorrect username or password when I try to sign in on tapatalk. I am 100% certain I am putting both in correctly. Any idea as to why this is happening? I would just use the mobile version since that is working fine but navigating through it is a pain. When reading a thread with many pages, I have no option to jump to another page, or even all the way to the last page. I have to start at the beginning and press 'next' until I get to the page I wanted. That is a painful task when reading a thread with hundreds of pages! Any help is appreciated!
  • Tokecrazy, plant boy and Blue61 like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

Hi Sticky, That has been going on for a while. Sorry. We are going to be doing an update soon,so hopefully that will fix all the gremlins were having. :) Peace, Blue
  • Tokecrazy, plant boy and painretreat like this

#3 StickyMeds0621

StickyMeds0621

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

Oh I see.. Thank you for that. I was starting to get irritated because I knew I had the right username and password haha
  • Tokecrazy, plant boy and Blue61 like this

#4 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18485 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:48 AM

you may also not have enough posts to do it
  • Blue61 likes this

#5 StickyMeds0621

StickyMeds0621

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Yeah I'm working on that haha I have a daily post limit. Does that ever go away?
  • Blue61 likes this

#6 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

Hi Sticky... nice to meet you and welcome to GP. as far as the daily post limit it's 15 per day I think when you first join until you reach the 25 post mark. At that point you can access chat and post as much as you like all over the forums. Sorry for this.. but in the past we've had probs with peeps just wanting to access chat and a good majority of them... well lets just say it wasn't for the right reasons. We are in the process as Blue said in getting the site back up to par. Hopefully once all the upgrades are done many issues will be resolved. This will take a bit of time so please be patient. Hope this helps Hugs!
  • Blue61 and painretreat like this

#7 StickyMeds0621

StickyMeds0621

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

Awesome, thanks for the info. I agree with the post limit. Spammers are a big problem on forums too, so I'm sure it has something to do with that too! I've been hearing a lot about the chat. Not so sure what that's all about. I'll have to check it out when I can.

Edited by StickyMeds0621, 16 December 2013 - 11:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users