• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NMMMJMAN

NMMMJMAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

I have access to harlequin and have treated myself for early prostate cancer successfully(used RSO from an earlier Blue Dream batch). I now have a family member(43 YO woman with a house full of kids) who is apparently going to be diagnosed with Thyroid/Throat/Lymphoma next week. She has a 4X6cm mass on the left side of her throat and is scheduled for a biopsy Tuesday. My question is: is it better to make oil with everclear or have her smoke everyday? I have a long time very knowledgable friend(grower) who claims the only way to properly decarboxylate all the cannabinoids is to smoke it.... I like the oil because it's easier to apply a large dose, but the goal is to get rid of the disease, whatever that takes. I would greatly appreciate the benefits of the collective experiences represented here. Thanks in Advance!
  • painretreat likes this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

When fighting or trying to cure a disease.. most especially cancer ... the oil and ingesting is the best way to go. Smoking just will not get enough into your system and keep it there to be very affective. Smoking along with the oil sure won't hurt and would give immediate relief from pain and such... but you don't get the healing needed from just that. Hugs and many prayers for you and your family.. Hope this helps
  • painretreat likes this

#3 NMMMJMAN

NMMMJMAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

Thanks so very much for your thoughtful reply. You reinforced what my instincts were telling me.
  • painretreat likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: oil, decarboxylation, medicinal smoking, lady harlequin, CBD, THC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users