3 replies to this topic

#1 grampa tom

grampa tom

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:28 PM

ive been told that i have broad mites on two of my plants.. does anyone know how to kill them before they take hold for good. appricate the help you guys Grampa tom
  • Tokecrazy, plant boy, Blue61 and 1 other like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18512 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:57 AM

mighty wash
  • Tokecrazy and Blue61 like this

#3 Tokecrazy

Tokecrazy

Hydro Guru

• Super Administrators
  • 6448 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:07 AM

What stage are they in ? Flowering or Veg? If you in Veg I found that 7-dust works real good.Get a piece of a shear curtain it's very small micron. Put some 7-Dust in it to make a shaker pouch. Litly shake it over the plants. A fine dust is what you want.After about a week take your mister bottom of plain water and wash the 7-dust off the leaves. You should be fine for the rest of the grow. I do it and just did it to all the veg plants.Some bugs were eatting the leaves so i can't have that. Need more Holler at me. Peace

Attached Files

• plant boy and Blue61 like this

#4 grampa tom

grampa tom

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

t white hair on top of what will become a bud the plants are all showing . ive waited because i was afraid id use the wrong cure.. the same plants have a problem of leaf curl... ive never seen a leaf curl to the inside before.. i thought it might be lack of food.. been useing maxsea on this grow, molasis, ... plants are all over 8 ft now. noticed this morning i had an unusual large amount of yellow leaves as well.....

Edited by grampa tom, 22 August 2013 - 11:17 AM.

• plant boy and Blue61 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users