• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 caretaker8

caretaker8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:41 AM

I am an engineer who is caretaker for my wife. The only thing Ive been able to use is the computer and thats a mixed blessing. We have decided to use rso in an effort to reduce or eliminate my wifes breast cancer which was first diagnosed 3 years ago and rediagnosed 8 months ago when it returned to the lungs liver and bones. Stage 4 breast cancer with mets in the lungs, liver and bones. Negative for the bad breast gene, HER 2 positive and HER 1 slightly pos. As soon as it was diagnosed the chemo cleared the water from her lungs but eventually the chemo didnt work after 6 months. Before she finished we were well going on RSO, and it seemed overall to make her a little better- sleep, and apetite where improved. So far she has done 2 protocols at 60 grams/ea and was ingesting 2 grams a day. the rso is from a reliable source( a a collegue of rs) Now the dosage I have been giving her has had to decrease by 1/2- she is now doing less than 3/4 gram/ day as she seems to get toasted by the level she had before the last chemo ( 1.5-2g/day) which we discontinued 3 weeks ago. From then until now she is easily fatiqued, shows no jaundice and is on painkillers for the back and hips. The doctors are now saying that the liver shows an increase in tumor size( 13 small tumors in all). in anyones opinion does this mean the oil is working.? are there any cases where the oil does not work after the first 120 gram dose?? My wife has been doing chemo and we double the doses when she does but the chemo is only 1/month as she cant tolerate any more. She was ok until they switched her to Xeloda. After 3 cycles of that (10days on 11 days off) she didnt bounce back compared to the first treatment with Pacitaxel. In between the first and second type of chemo she had a 1 month break-again RSO only. After the 3 cycles of Xeloda and 1 month off the MRI and bone scan says that the cancer has progressed significantly She takes hydromorphone 12mg/24 hrs for some pain in the back, ribs and hip, gabapenten for shooting nerve pain, nausea pills for some nausea from the pain pills, the list goes on. The oil never really reduced the pain very much- does anyone has a reason for this.? I know that the same batch of RSO is working great for other people with pain, but it seems not for my wife. Any suggestions? She is very thin and fatigued all the time so from time to time she also takes a steroid to allow her to wake up and function. Her abdomen is bloated and she has edema in the feet. We have been married for 20 years and known each other for 30, she is my whole life. We have an 8 year daughter who is coping with this nightmare as well. any comments from anyone?-please can anyone see any silver lining in this case?. We really would like an answer to the decrease in rso that is now neccessary-is this because of the liver getting worse.? Is this a case where the RSO doesn't work? like to know some opinions from somebody with some experience in these matters thank-you all kindly for your time in this matter

Edited by caretaker8, 14 August 2013 - 11:57 AM.

• teddys head, PoeticLife and Blue61 like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

RSO does not work all the time. Everybody is different. Are you using this only to get her through the chemo and radiation therapies or are you trying to heal her with the RSO too? Are you willing to try something else? If so follow the link at the end of this reply. I am out of supplies until October but if you have, can get, the appropriate materials, you can make this in 1, as in one, day without blowing yourself up. It should decrease her pain level noticeably in a short time and will definitely help her get through chemo and radiation therapies. This has been proved by EVERYONE who has used NN. https://www.greenpas...__fromsearch__1 Read the thread. There's a link in that link that takes you back to the beginning of the discovery and testimonials up to the date I published this. SR
  • teddys head, PoeticLife, Blue61 and 1 other like this

#3 caretaker8

caretaker8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:05 PM

RSO does not work all the time. Everybody is different. Are you using this only to get her through the chemo and radiation therapies or are you trying to heal her with the RSO too? Are you willing to try something else? If so follow the link at the end of this reply. I am out of supplies until October but if you have, can get, the appropriate materials, you can make this in 1, as in one, day without blowing yourself up. It should decrease her pain level noticeably in a short time and will definitely help her get through chemo and radiation therapies. This has been proved by EVERYONE who has used NN.

https://www.greenpas...__fromsearch__1

Read the thread. There's a link in that link that takes you back to the beginning of the discovery and testimonials up to the date I published this.

SR

Thanks very much for this info. I will use this info immediately as I just finished with the doctor who has said that my wifes liver is failing and at worst we have 2-3 weeks and at best if the chemo on this fri works maybe 6 months. I am stunned and I don't know what to do. I am still hoping the above recipe can help my wife and possibly cure her, but I feel that i am grasping at straws. What kind of strain do i use.? I only have sativa available -will this work?? Can it cure her of her cancer.?
Thanks so very much-

Edited by caretaker8, 14 August 2013 - 08:07 PM.

#4 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

caretaker8; SR's NN, should address the pain, for now.

A little clarification please?

When was the first rso treatment? As soon as it was diagnosed; 3 years ago or 8 mos ago?

RSO does not work for all cancers and is not a cure-all, UNFORTUNATELY, as said.
Studies show there is success with hormone based breast cancer and cannabis oil.

The tumor increase in the liver, coupled with the edema is a very bad sign and a sign that nothing seems to be working. Most likely, the 'combination' of medications is not working. Your wife sounds very young and the younger it seems, the worst types of breast cancer are generally responsible. From what I've read, it seems the oil helps more of the 'hormone' driven breast cancer...but, there is no data, just my personal observations.

Has your wife been on the RSO for this entire 3 years? Or since the relapse?

You've done your homework and doubled the dose, due to the chemo-etc. There is much speculation as to a one time dose regime or, taking a curative dose...until. And then WHEN to repeat and how much for maintanence. GROWGODDESS has made some posts, in regards to that: Some of the info is here, but the best thread for that info is: http://boards.cannab...impson-oil.html there is plenty to read and tons of info on rso in that thread!! PLEASE read it.

I have read something about the solvent used in making the oil, might be an issue....I'll finish my thots here and try to find that thread for you and post a link..... Weezard had mixed results with oils made from different solvents...which MIGHT be part of your issue; if there is enough time, to make an adjustment--that might be it!

My personal experience with RSO and pain relief was; I never really noticed the pain relief for the first 4 mos (of a low dose) and suddenly one day, my M.D. said, "What is your pain level?" Oddly, I then realized, I had no pain and it was gone for about 3-4 more months. I have M.S. and not cancer, joint/muscle pain as oppossed to bone pain.

Not all strains will work on my pain issues. If you can get some bud for her to sample for pain, vaped or toked; that might be a better way to select the strain that will help her pain issues. The only bud I've used that helps my pain and doesn't seem to 'knock' me for a loop is Girl Scout Cookies. One toke pain control; be careful with it, it is a creeper and intensifies over time of about an hour. For super pain, it takes a couchlock and will probably make her sleep more.

Oral pain control with rso is not immediate for many, it takes time or, the ability to take large doses.

Cancer in the bones is extremely painful, particularly when it is spreading at such an alarming rate.

Her response to the oil is varied, due to the chemo and unpredictable disease progression.

I recently read a thread from a user named Weezard that suggests the solvent used to make the oil, makes a very big difference! As per results on a patient with stage IV brain cancer--and positive results.

OK, I sent Weezard a PM on another board and hope he peeks in, or at the least, directs me toward the thread (it maybe the link i put above?). Because I cannot remember which solvent was preferred for making the oil. I think i know, but I don't always trust my memory--at least for the new data I've been collecting. The thread is a good read..well, I'll go look somewhere else for it...
Found the thread and Naptha is the solvent that works well. I cannot put a link here, due to the privacy of the site and respect for the members. I'll PM you that thread, ok?

and maybe; GRAYWOLF @ Skunk Pharma would be another source; Graywolf often looks in here and responds..lets' hope he drops in today!

I feel your pain and sure hope it isn't too late to turn this situation around! Due to the edema and without knowing more details, it sounds like her body is begining to shut down--it would seem her M.D. could give you a better idea of what that means.

Please keep us informed of what you are able to do and achieve with cannabis?

Sending prayers, chants and nothing but good karma to you and your family. And hope, that you can turn this situation around. pr

#5 caretaker8

caretaker8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

caretaker8; SR's NN, should address the pain, for now.

A little clarification please?

When was the first rso treatment? As soon as it was diagnosed; 3 years ago or 8 mos ago?

RSO does not work for all cancers and is not a cure-all, UNFORTUNATELY, as said.
Studies show there is success with hormone based breast cancer and cannabis oil.

The tumor increase in the liver, coupled with the edema is a very bad sign and a sign that nothing seems to be working. Most likely, the 'combination' of medications is not working. Your wife sounds very young and the younger it seems, the worst types of breast cancer are generally responsible. From what I've read, it seems the oil helps more of the 'hormone' driven breast cancer...but, there is no data, just my personal observations.

Has your wife been on the RSO for this entire 3 years? Or since the relapse?

You've done your homework and doubled the dose, due to the chemo-etc. There is much speculation as to a one time dose regime or, taking a curative dose...until. And then WHEN to repeat and how much for maintanence. GROWGODDESS has made some posts, in regards to that: Some of the info is here, but the best thread for that info is: http://boards.cannab...impson-oil.html there is plenty to read and tons of info on rso in that thread!! PLEASE read it.

I have read something about the solvent used in making the oil, might be an issue....I'll finish my thots here and try to find that thread for you and post a link..... Weezard had mixed results with oils made from different solvents...which MIGHT be part of your issue; if there is enough time, to make an adjustment--that might be it!

My personal experience with RSO and pain relief was; I never really noticed the pain relief for the first 4 mos (of a low dose) and suddenly one day, my M.D. said, "What is your pain level?" Oddly, I then realized, I had no pain and it was gone for about 3-4 more months. I have M.S. and not cancer, joint/muscle pain as oppossed to bone pain.

Not all strains will work on my pain issues. If you can get some bud for her to sample for pain, vaped or toked; that might be a better way to select the strain that will help her pain issues. The only bud I've used that helps my pain and doesn't seem to 'knock' me for a loop is Girl Scout Cookies. One toke pain control; be careful with it, it is a creeper and intensifies over time of about an hour. For super pain, it takes a couchlock and will probably make her sleep more.

Oral pain control with rso is not immediate for many, it takes time or, the ability to take large doses.

Cancer in the bones is extremely painful, particularly when it is spreading at such an alarming rate.

Her response to the oil is varied, due to the chemo and unpredictable disease progression.

I recently read a thread from a user named Weezard that suggests the solvent used to make the oil, makes a very big difference! As per results on a patient with stage IV brain cancer--and positive results.

OK, I sent Weezard a PM on another board and hope he peeks in, or at the least, directs me toward the thread (it maybe the link i put above?). Because I cannot remember which solvent was preferred for making the oil. I think i know, but I don't always trust my memory--at least for the new data I've been collecting. The thread is a good read..well, I'll go look somewhere else for it...
Found the thread and Naptha is the solvent that works well. I cannot put a link here, due to the privacy of the site and respect for the members. I'll PM you that thread, ok?

and maybe; GRAYWOLF @ Skunk Pharma would be another source; Graywolf often looks in here and responds..lets' hope he drops in today!

I feel your pain and sure hope it isn't too late to turn this situation around! Due to the edema and without knowing more details, it sounds like her body is begining to shut down--it would seem her M.D. could give you a better idea of what that means.

Please keep us informed of what you are able to do and achieve with cannabis?

Sending prayers, chants and nothing but good karma to you and your family. And hope, that you can turn this situation around. pr

You sent me a link but I have to sign in and excuse me for being dumb but I dont know the answer to the question used to enter( its about if you are not a minor then you are- i put old fart but it didnt like that.) I cant think what else to put. The brain is on the fritz because the doctor just called and said the liver is going and weve got 2-3 weeks worst and if the chemo works then 6 months best..
We started only about 7 months ago and started using first naptha then butane based. I had a feeling that it might be better on naptha so I went back to naptha stock however still no improvemet just no a good situation. I think my wifes condition is hormone driven however she is now 50 years young.
This is awful to see and I feel helpless as the pain meds are knocking her out as they are not being processed from her body because of the liver.

#6 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:59 PM

It is probably adult...but we are all old farts there! I've requested the 'password' for ya. pr

#7 caretaker8

caretaker8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

Thanks very much for this info. I will use this info immediately as I just finished with the doctor who has said that my wifes liver is failing and at worst we have 2-3 weeks and at best if the chemo on this fri works maybe 6 months. I am stunned and I don't know what to do. I am still hoping the above recipe can help my wife and possibly cure her, but I feel that i am grasping at straws. What kind of strain do i use.? I only have sativa available -will this work?? Can it cure her of her cancer.?
Thanks so very much-

Ive only got dried-i guess that'll have to do. i look forward to any other feedback

Edited by caretaker8, 15 August 2013 - 08:19 AM.

#8 caretaker8

caretaker8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:45 PM

help -my wife is falling asleep constantly and is now having difficulty holding things like cups. I had to feed her today. her breathing is labored as well . the edema is still there. She ate some. I am making the NN but it wont be ready if I keep to the 12hrs until 3am. the first batch went over 150deg f. i am working on the second batch. Is there any way to use it before? Am i too late?

#9 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4554 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:17 PM

I am so sorry for what the both of you are going through. I wish I had some answers for you. Healing hugs, Blue
  • teddys head and PoeticLife like this

#10 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:48 PM

help -my wife is falling asleep constantly and is now having difficulty holding things like cups. I had to feed her today. her breathing is labored as well . the edema is still there. She ate some. I am making the NN but it wont be ready if I keep to the 12hrs until 3am. the first batch went over 150deg f. i am working on the second batch. Is there any way to use it before? Am i too late?

'

It will still work but not as well,,,if you have some made use it.

#11 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

I am sorry to say that Paula passed away. Not enough time for the NN to work. She was given 2 weeks to live or 6 months with more chemo. The good Lord now has her in his embrace. :RIP:

#12 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4554 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

R. I. P. Paula :RIP:
:candle2:

God Bless,
Blue
  • teddys head, PoeticLife and painretreat like this

#13 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

gez oh, God bless Paula :candle2:

Health and happiness
  • PoeticLife and Blue61 like this

#14 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

am so sorry to hear Paula passed :( my heart goes out to you and your daughter... have you both in healing hugs.

:candle2:
  • teddys head and Blue61 like this

#15 CRS314

CRS314

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

I'm so sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences. RIP Paula.

#16 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

I spoke with caretaker8 last evening, he is a very nice guy. He asked me to post this for him. Thanks to all for the support. Its amazing to have so many people whom I have never met give me their kind thoughts. The stoned ranger was so very supportive and I am indebted to him for all his advice and caring that he showed me when I had nobody else to talk to. My wife had a heart of gold and I guess I'll never understand why she was taken, but I wanted to give others some of the information that I have learned as I believe it is important for those others out there that are looking for feedback in relation to their Cancer issue. I never really got anything when I reached out other than going to these forums for which I will be ever grateful. First and foremost RSO doesn't work for everybody. Please, someone, get this out there. There seems to be a wall of stoney (stoned?) silence out there from the people in the know when doubt is expressed about RSO. How do I know that it doesn't work? We tried it. At least 2.5-3 full protocols from sources that were beyond reproach in terms of their process and quality. I beleive that even this is like chemo and if someone decides to take it, then the mix ( the ratio of THC and Cannabidiol) must be adjusted to suit the individual. If it works for that individual. It might not. I beleive that all the studies out there that claim that THC is suitable to inhibit cancer growth are using direct injections of this product and if RSO is used the stomach barrier prevents more than 20% of what is ingested to be actually processed. (Posted on the net in various places and known medically for some time)This is one of the reasons that chemo is injected directly. For this reason, Bill's No Nonsense mix is better than RSO as whatever is done with the coconut oil is all processed in the gut as the coconut oil is the ideal lipid to combine with the THC and Cannabinoid oil. Rapid uptake through the gut barrier is not a problem. I beleive the amount to be significantly greater than 20%. I may be able to provide more info if requested however right now I am trying to adjust to my new life and it is not easy, so I may not correspond for a while. Again I thank all to whom reached out to me-a total stranger- they tried to give me solace- you will not be forgotten. And to my precious wife. I miss you more than I can ever say. I will always love you. Caretaker8
  • Desiderata, teddys head, PoeticLife and 2 others like this

#17 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

thanks SR..............healing hugs Caretaker8 ::: got you wrapped in hugs :::

#18 Obadiah

Obadiah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIn a good place.

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

first post here and this is a very disheartening story, sorry to hear Caretaker, of your loss. i had one person whom i started on the oil, my son in laws Dad, he had already begun the standard treatments for his cancer and after several months of doing very little good, my son in law asked him if he wished to try the oil. well he did and he showed improvement until he had chemo treatments, then he went backwards. we would get him looking and feeling much better, but then 2-3 weeks later he had another chemo treatment and it seemed to reverse all headway we made. i wasen't going to suggest he stop the chemo since he believed it would help and that's his decision, but in my heart i knew it was killing him faster then the cancer was. all i can say is if i ever have the option of radiation, chemo or something else, i'm taking something else, although anecdotal i'm convinced they harm more people than they help.
  • teddys head, Blue61 and painretreat like this

#19 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

first post here and this is a very disheartening story, sorry to hear Caretaker, of your loss.

i had one person whom i started on the oil, my son in laws Dad, he had already begun the standard treatments for his cancer and after several months of doing very little good, my son in law asked him if he wished to try the oil. well he did and he showed improvement until he had chemo treatments, then he went backwards. we would get him looking and feeling much better, but then 2-3 weeks later he had another chemo treatment and it seemed to reverse all headway we made.

i wasen't going to suggest he stop the chemo since he believed it would help and that's his decision, but in my heart i knew it was killing him faster then the cancer was. all i can say is if i ever have the option of radiation, chemo or something else, i'm taking something else, although anecdotal i'm convinced they harm more people than they help.

A lot of cancer patients die from chemo, usually the liver shuts down. Others have used this medicine along with the usual treatments and have been successful. Does he continue with the NN daily? I'll never let that crap in my system.
  • teddys head, Blue61 and painretreat like this

#20 teddys head

teddys head

International turf cutter ,Deanta in Eirinn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11501 posts
  • Locationsan Eireann

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:08 AM

thanks SR for that smhug.gif

prayers and blessings for Paula and Caretaker8 flyingsmiley.gif :candle2:

Health and happiness
  • Blue61 likes this

#21 Larry902

Larry902

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

first post here and this is a very disheartening story, sorry to hear Caretaker, of your loss.

i had one person whom i started on the oil, my son in laws Dad, he had already begun the standard treatments for his cancer and after several months of doing very little good, my son in law asked him if he wished to try the oil. well he did and he showed improvement until he had chemo treatments, then he went backwards. we would get him looking and feeling much better, but then 2-3 weeks later he had another chemo treatment and it seemed to reverse all headway we made.

i wasen't going to suggest he stop the chemo since he believed it would help and that's his decision, but in my heart i knew it was killing him faster then the cancer was. all i can say is if i ever have the option of radiation, chemo or something else, i'm taking something else, although anecdotal i'm convinced they harm more people than they help.

I read somewhere that more people die from chemotherapy than from the cancer itself. Anyway, the rso supports the immune system but chemo and radiation weaken it. I wouldn't tell anyone what to do when faced with such a decesion. It's a very personal decesion that only the patient should make but I'm convinced that people that take both chemo and rso at the same time have a harder time of healing if at all.
  • teddys head and painretreat like this

#22 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

RSO is not a cure-all and it is about time people start shouting it. Again, neither is Chemo. Caretaker8, I've been deeply saddened by the loss of your wife and your young child's mother. A bit devastated. There seems to be little doubt you did ALL you possibly could. Seems like despite ALL your love and effort, her body couldn't take it. I feel your loss and cannot tell you how deeply saddened I've been of your loss and the worlds loss of such a wonderful wife and mother, you describe. RSO and NNoil is a 'guess' in dose, amount and duration. As more CBD strains become available, I believe the thc:cbd ratio will be met. Since not all oil has CBD or home growers a method to measure it, we march on...to find out WHY! Why our Gov't doesn't ALLOW us the tools to do what you suggest. But, our Gov't has actually patented the CBD's. Again, I am very sorry for the loss of your wife. And, when your life settles down, I hope you go on other boards and share this post. smileyheart.gif pr
  • teddys head likes this

#23 gemstone

gemstone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

This is of course a tragic story, but does not indicate that "RSO is not a cure-all." Like every anecdote online where RSO fails to treat cancer, chemo was involved. I can't find a single failure with properly made and dosed RSO taken alone. Like here, every account where the oil fails involves treating cancer with RSO and chemo or radiation.

#24 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

In many ways gemstone I have to agree... but at the same time there are just sooo many variables with the RSO as well as the peeps that try it. Many folks coming here are desperate and is a last resort and much damage has already been done with the traditional treatments and or the cancer has spread too far. With the RSO ... making it is NOT an exact science... at least not yet. Just the plant matter alone is a big variable. Each strain is a bit different and even within the same strain there will be differences if you understand what I mean. There is still soo much we just don't know... all we can really do is keep trying and teaching as we go. Hugs!

#25 Genesis 1:29

Genesis 1:29

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:11 AM

This is of course a tragic story, but does not indicate that "RSO is not a cure-all." Like every anecdote online where RSO fails to treat cancer, chemo was involved. I can't find a single failure with properly made and dosed RSO taken alone. Like here, every account where the oil fails involves treating cancer with RSO and chemo or radiation.

I don't chime in on this board very much but as an experienced oil maker and provider I can attest to it not being a cure all. I have seen many, many miracles but I have also seen disease win the battle quite often. I have seen it do no harm, extend the inevitable and even relieve some of the pains that come with dying but as big of a proponent as I am of RSO I would not call it a cure all.

Edited by Genesis 1:29, 27 December 2013 - 03:11 AM.

• Stoned Ranger and painretreat like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hemp Oil Stories and Testimon, cancer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users