#26 GreenWeaver

GreenWeaver

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationTwilight Zone

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:39 PM

I will attest to it's efficacy; my wife use it for baked goods and I use it to massage her. Coconuts grow abundant in the Philippines, I had first hand experience of it's nutritional and medicinal values. Grow Well and Prosper my Friends.
  • plant boy, teddys head, PoeticLife and 2 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 HealthSeek

HealthSeek

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:54 AM

If I have the opportunity to buy fresh leaves, or dry leaves, or buds, which one should I get keeping a small budget in mind? I am allergic to coconut oil, could I try another type oil or lard? Would it be medicinal if I juice fresh leaves? Many thanks. Another question. I bought some oil, which I could not take. It gave me palpitations, insomnia, depersonalization, wiry, jittery etc.. I was taking a tiny dot before going to bed at night. I have no idea how much THC, but was told its high. I stopped taking it after three weeks. I thought, it could cause problems, storing in fat and could even lead to psychosis, which I know happened to a person. It happened to him after one month of taking the oil... The oil is about six months old now, is there anyway I could reduce the THC to ingest, again at tiny pin prick dosage, or should I throw it away? A little worried that the high THC could cause further damage to heart failure and ischemic heart disease I have already. Thanks.

#28 HealthSeek

HealthSeek

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

If I have the opportunity to buy fresh leaves, or dry leaves, or buds, which one should I get keeping a small budget in mind? I am allergic to coconut oil, could I try another type oil or lard? Would it be medicinal if I juice fresh leaves? Many thanks.

Another question. I bought some oil, which I could not take. It gave me palpitations, insomnia, depersonalization, wiry, jittery etc.. I was taking a tiny dot before going to bed at night. I have no idea how much THC, but was told its high. I stopped taking it after three weeks. I thought, it could cause problems, storing in fat and could even lead to psychosis, which I know happened to a person. It happened to him after one month of taking the oil...

The oil is about six months old now, is there anyway I could reduce the THC to ingest, again at tiny pin prick dosage, or should I throw it away?

A little worried that the high THC could cause further damage to heart failure and ischemic heart disease I have already.

Thanks.

I just looked at my Genomic testing, and it shows potential problems with metabolizing THC...the test was a few years ago, I may test for it again.
  • plant boy, teddys head, PoeticLife and 1 other like this

#29 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:05 PM

I just looked at my Genomic testing, and it shows potential problems with metabolizing THC...the test was a few years ago, I may test for it again.

I would test it again. The cbds other than the THC is what you are after. If you read the beginning of this thread you'd be answering your own question. There are receptors in our bodies that work directly with the cannabinoids in cannabis. God put this awesome plant on the Earth for us to use to heal ourselves.

Juicing the leaves is VERY beneficial follow this link for more info

http://www.naturalne...s_remedies.html

SR
  • plant boy, teddys head, Zoot and 5 others like this

#30 Zoot

Zoot

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1016 posts
  • LocationGreat Lakes Region

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:52 AM

Nice article on juicing SR, really good info.
  • plant boy, teddys head, PoeticLife and 3 others like this

#31 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

just started a batch yesterday... am in the "cooling off part" and already snuck a 1/2 tsp to see the effects... my measurements are a little haphazard but it should turn out good, if anything I may need to dilute it a bit but will find out once its done!

huge hugs!
  • plant boy, teddys head, Stoned Ranger and 4 others like this

#32 juniper

juniper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

I have been searching the internet for info regarding topical application of coconut oil to open tumors and not yet found anything. Anyone know anything about this ? My wife is showing very favorable response to the topical application to other areas and from taking NNO internally. I want to think it would be beneficial to open tumors also, but am trying to be carefull.
  • plant boy, teddys head, Blue61 and 2 others like this

#33 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17198 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

phenixtears
  • teddys head, Blue61 and GeneralSmokeUppington like this

#34 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

I have been searching the internet for info regarding topical application of coconut oil to open tumors and not yet found anything.

Anyone know anything about this ?

My wife is showing very favorable response to the topical application to other areas and from taking NNO internally.

I want to think it would be beneficial to open tumors also, but am trying to be carefull.

It is safe to use anywhere. Fighting the cancer from within and outside the body is definitely a plus. Apply the NNO with a soaked gauze pad and cover the wound, taping it on so it is always in contact with the cancer.
Peace
  • plant boy, teddys head, PoeticLife and 4 others like this

#35 GeneralSmokeUppington

GeneralSmokeUppington

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

Did a search, got zippo. What does NNO stand for ?
  • plant boy, teddys head, Stoned Ranger and 3 others like this

#36 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4554 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

No Nonsense Oil. I'm not surprised you had a hard time finding it. It was discovered by our very own member Stoned Ranger. Peace, Blue P. S. the no nonsense part is because you don't have to use volatile solvents when making it.No worries of going BOOM!
  • plant boy, teddys head, Stoned Ranger and 5 others like this

#37 GeneralSmokeUppington

GeneralSmokeUppington

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

Thanks... I'll have to read up on that process. Luckily I do not have pain issues to deal with. It makes some real nice party favors though :woohoo: I have made small batches of oil before for edibles. I don't actually remember the process anymore. It was a recipe for Peanut Butter Cannabombs. I know I was bombed ;) Thanks again :salute:
  • plant boy, teddys head, Stoned Ranger and 3 others like this

#38 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

imho no home should be without oil!!! I put it on any skin issues, joint issues, its our homes "go to" medicine :) SR the new way is very cool, much easier with the water taken out of the process and I think its a paler green too, kinda like guacamole, is that due to the lower temps now?

keep healing peeps!!
  • plant boy, teddys head, Stoned Ranger and 4 others like this

#39 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

Did a search, got zippo.
What does NNO stand for ?

I gave this medicine a side show sort of name,,,, Uncle Bill's No Nonsense Pain Relief and Mystical Cure All. There's no nonsense about it, you use it and it work's. Many have used this with positive results.

imho no home should be without oil!!! I put it on any skin issues, joint issues, its our homes "go to" medicine :) SR the new way is very cool, much easier with the water taken out of the process and I think its a paler green too, kinda like guacamole, is that due to the lower temps now?

keep healing peeps!!

Yes I think you are right. At the lower temps there's a possibility that there is less chlorophyll absorbed.
Thanks for the props.
smhug.gif
  • plant boy, teddys head, PoeticLife and 4 others like this

#40 GeneralSmokeUppington

GeneralSmokeUppington

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

I gave this medicine a side show sort of name,,,, Uncle Bill's No Nonsense Pain Relief and Mystical Cure All.

Makes me see images like this Attached File  Amazing.Oil.jpg   11.9KB   12 downloads in my head :lol:

There's no nonsense about it, you use it and it work's. Many have used this with positive results.

When my GF is working on my last nerve, can I rub some on my head to make it stop :lol: shrugsmiley.gif :lol:
  • plant boy, teddys head, Blue61 and 1 other like this

#41 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:11 PM

Makes me see images like this Attached File  Amazing.Oil.jpg   11.9KB   12 downloads in my head :lol:

When my GF is working on my last nerve, can I rub some on my head to make it stop :lol: shrugsmiley.gif :lol:

I wish. That's a great pic, just what I thought about when naming this.
  • plant boy, teddys head, Blue61 and 2 others like this

#42 GeneralSmokeUppington

GeneralSmokeUppington

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

I wish.

If it did you'd be a gazillionaire in no time :lol:

#43 juniper

juniper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

It is safe to use anywhere. Fighting the cancer from within and outside the body is definitely a plus. Apply the NNO with a soaked gauze pad and cover the wound, taping it on so it is always in contact with the cancer.
Peace

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your courage to give courage to others with this healing oil.

We went ahead and applied to the open tumor, actually, on top of a perforated silicon layer that she uses to keep all dressings from fusing with the flesh. We left it for 24 hours and were very pleasantly surprised to see the silicon and wound were MUCH cleaner and there was no longer any foul smell.

Also. we noticed a significant reduction in size in several of the areas. We applied it directly again today.

Many thanks Bill !

Best Regards,

juniper

Edited by juniper, 07 September 2013 - 05:08 PM.

#44 Charger

Charger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Hi All Thanks for this great info! I made the oil/butter as described in the version before this one and it seems to work great on my girlfriends psoriasis. One problem though...We found out the hard way that she is allergic to grass :-( (she got itchy red spots all over the oil covered area and a bloated stommach after a few days) This means that i cant use this method to get her cured (or in control) of psoriasis. Is there any other way that is managable other than Rick Simpsons (very flammable) solution? I guess i need to be sure no chlorophyll is present in the oil. Thanks again for all this essential knowledge. Best Charger

#45 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

Hi All

Thanks for this great info! I made the oil/butter as described in the version before this one and it seems to work great on my girlfriends psoriasis. One problem though...We found out the hard way that she is allergic to grass :-( (she got itchy red spots all over the oil covered area and a bloated stommach after a few days)

This means that i cant use this method to get her cured (or in control) of psoriasis. Is there any other way that is managable other than Rick Simpsons (very flammable) solution? I guess i need to be sure no chlorophyll is present in the oil.

Thanks again for all this essential knowledge.

Best

Charger

Coconut oil is very good for the skin with the Extra Virgin being the best. You can try to dilute your NN way down, maybe full strength is just too much for her or try just the coconut oil. Wishing you the best of luck.
SR

#46 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your courage to give courage to others with this healing oil.

We went ahead and applied to the open tumor, actually, on top of a perforated silicon layer that she uses to keep all dressings from fusing with the flesh. We left it for 24 hours and were very pleasantly surprised to see the silicon and wound were MUCH cleaner and there was no longer any foul smell.

Also. we noticed a significant reduction in size in several of the areas. We applied it directly again today.

Many thanks Bill !

Best Regards,

juniper

This is wonderful news and I am ecstatic that you got such a good result in just 24 hours. It sure appears you made a high quality medicine, I am glad to have been able to help you
Bill

#47 2buds4me

2buds4me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationThe Piney Woods... somewhere

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Hi All

Thanks for this great info! I made the oil/butter as described in the version before this one and it seems to work great on my girlfriends psoriasis. One problem though...We found out the hard way that she is allergic to grass :-( (she got itchy red spots all over the oil covered area and a bloated stommach after a few days)

This means that i cant use this method to get her cured (or in control) of psoriasis. Is there any other way that is managable other than Rick Simpsons (very flammable) solution? I guess i need to be sure no chlorophyll is present in the oil.

Thanks again for all this essential knowledge.

Best

Charger

Search for NAET
http://www.naet.com/

I was allergic to Dairy, Chocolate and Alcohol for years and this worked for me. Works for all foods and plants etc.

If you could eliminate the coconut oil allergy, you could utilize this recipe.
  • plant boy, teddys head, Stoned Ranger and 2 others like this

#48 GeneralSmokeUppington

GeneralSmokeUppington

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

Hiya Scooby, the ratios stated at the beginning of the thread is for dried cannabis. The adjustment must be made for wet cannabis....
Good Luck Buddy
Bill

Just trimmed off 11.1 oz of fresh bud/leaves that hermed late in flower, (ran for full flower time).
How much more wet bud would you say I need to equate to the dry bud measurement?

I'll probably only make a half batch as I only have roughly 4C & 3oz of EVCO on hand.

Took a pic of the bud pile but my SD card reader is acting up :(

Here is what I'm doing so far.

16 oz of EVCO
3.2 oz of fresh bud/leaves

8 / 5 = 1.6 oz per C of EVCO

Edited by GeneralSmokeUppington, 12 September 2013 - 11:07 AM.

• plant boy, teddys head and Blue61 like this

#49 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

Just trimmed off 11.1 oz of fresh bud/leaves that hermed late in flower, (ran for full flower time).
How much more wet bud would you say I need to equate to the dry bud measurement?

I'll probably only make a half batch as I only have roughly 4C & 3oz of EVCO on hand.

Took a pic of the bud pile but my SD card reader is acting up :(

Here is what I'm doing so far.

16 oz of EVCO
3.2 oz of fresh bud/leaves

8 / 5 = 1.6 oz per C of EVCO

I would double the amount of wet to dry, 1 oz dry 2 oz fresh maybe a bit more but you should be ok.
  • plant boy, Blue61 and GeneralSmokeUppington like this

#50 GeneralSmokeUppington

GeneralSmokeUppington

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

Cool, I'll bump it up to 4 O's even just to make sure ;) Thanx ;)
  • plant boy, PoeticLife and Blue61 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannabis, medical, medicine, cancer, disease, cure, melanoma, coconut oil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users