Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:47 PM

Warning

IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO GRASSES DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE

Lets just call it No Nonsense or NN. I call it this because IMHO this is one of the most fascinating, natural organic medicine that there is. There is NOT a better pain reliever in the world. I'm not looking for fame or fortune I am only looking for a better way for us to heal ourselves with out having to consume the pharmaceuticals shoved down our throats. The Lord provided us with everything we need to defeat these incurable diseases, a natural way that seems to have gotten lost in history. It's not lost and you can find one of them right here.

With only 1 exception, allergic to grasses, this medicine has helped every single person that has used it, from scrapes and bruises to CANCER, and literally everything in between.

What you are going to need.
1) Cannabis, freshly harvested will give you the best bang for your buck.*
2) EVCO, extra virgin coconut oil, no substitutes. If you want NN like mine it IS necessary
3) Crock-pot, pan, a vessel you can use to keep the EVCO warm, NOT hot, 120-150 degrees F
4) Immersion Blender to puree. You CAN use a table top blender as the temps are low enough.
5) Filter material 25-100 microns nylon mesh material

Instructions:

Put the EVCO in the warming vessel and melt. It doesn't take much heat to liquify the EVCO.

Chop up the cannabis as best you can and put into your holding/warming vessel.

Stir the cannabis into the EVCO and let sit for 4 hours. Temps should not exceed 150 degrees F.

At this time you will begin to break down the cannabis using the immersion blender or?. Puree would be a good word for this part. Do this several times and at the end of 12-24 hours filtering will be needed.

Why are we using EVCO? You can find out here, http://www.ionehealt...th-benefits.htm
Extra virgin coconut oil has a ton of healing properties of it's own. EVCO is 100% fat, vegetable fat and it is even the right kinds of fat. Cannabis or the healing THC A and CBD's are FAT soluble. That's where they accumulate in our bodies. Being fat soluble means that they will dissolve in the fat used. No more solids so when you filter you can use a very fine filter, say 25 microns to get clear, unclouded medicine applicable to all parts of the body, including your eyes. Stand By on this one until further results are forwarded to me
I usually start mine in the afternoon and finish it the next day so it can sit in the warm pot over night.

Why am I using such low temps? With heat or by drying you turn the THC Acid into THC. The THC A and the other cannabinoids, is where the healing comes from. By using fresh cannabis and LOW heat, you can halt that process thus harvesting only the medicinal qualities of both the cannabis and the EVCO.

* For every 8 oz of cannabis use 5 cups of EVCO
You might have to adjust the cannabis due to the difference between dry and fresh moisture content.
We use all parts of the plant but the hard stems and the roots. The roots can be processed into a topical pain relieving balm.

Use this gift to heal yourselves my brothers and sisters. This is a gift of love from God. I am only a mechanic.

The Stoned Ranger

Link to previous threads, testimonials etc.
https://www.greenpas...__fromsearch__1

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 26 July 2013 - 02:12 PM.

• plant boy, teddys head, Zoot and 7 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 tumbleweed

tumbleweed

Kind Hearted Soul

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

some work in that post, ty
  • plant boy, teddys head, Stoned Ranger and 6 others like this

#3 Bong

Bong

420 BONG FREAK

• Moderators
  • 2247 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

very cool bill very very cool. bonghead
  • plant boy, teddys head, Stoned Ranger and 5 others like this

#4 fantasticalice

fantasticalice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

I say no to coconut but each to his own. I also do not bother with the water/oil mix? I put my prepped product in a 1/2 gallon Mason jar, fill it 3/4 full of olive oil, place on terry cloth towel, you don't want the Mason jar to sit on the bottom of the crock pot, it burns the oil and the product. Most all of the oils and salves I have seen are burnt. Coconut oil masks that nasty smell which is why it got started in the 1st place. It's the wrong kind of carrier for cannabis essential oil. I put the Mason jar on top of the towels and fill the crock pot with hot water, turn on high and let it go 48 hours. You have to add more hot water every 4-6 hours, there is no lid on the crock pot. I then strain it with gloved hands, important to be clean and not introduce anything nasty into your oil! Put the strained oil into a metal pot, heat slowly and add beeswax, 2-4 ozs depending on what you are after. Less if you are eating this, more if you are rubbing it. Lots more if you want it in a bar. I have used many different oils, grapeseed, almond, apricot (face creme) you can do this anyway you want, any sized jar you want, I like 1/2 gallon jar and 4 oz of product. It's strong, takes less than a minute to feel when you rub it on. Pain relief last 1/2 a day! smhug.gif
  • plant boy, teddys head and sandbreak like this

#5 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

glad you found the method that works for you fantasticalice... there are many methods out there, and each of us does the one that works best for them. I have a friend that only makes it with olive oil, viva la differance. As long as it works, thats all that matters in the end.

SR you beat me to the punch... and am glad you laid it out easily and clearly for us! now that I realize my temps were too high, the next batch will be done slower and lower... and bet the results are better, though I've never met a batch my system didn't like!

hugs & nugs and stay oil'd peeps!
  • plant boy, teddys head, Stoned Ranger and 4 others like this

#6 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17198 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:48 AM

thanks SR
  • teddys head, Stoned Ranger, Zoot and 3 others like this

#7 HD96

HD96

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1346 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:01 AM

Thanks much S.R.
  • teddys head, Stoned Ranger, Zoot and 4 others like this

#8 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:06 PM

I say no to coconut but each to his own. I also do not bother with the water/oil mix? I put my prepped product in a 1/2 gallon Mason jar, fill it 3/4 full of olive oil, place on terry cloth towel, you don't want the Mason jar to sit on the bottom of the crock pot, it burns the oil and the product. Most all of the oils and salves I have seen are burnt. Coconut oil masks that nasty smell which is why it got started in the 1st place. It's the wrong kind of carrier for cannabis essential oil. I put the Mason jar on top of the towels and fill the crock pot with hot water, turn on high and let it go 48 hours. You have to add more hot water every 4-6 hours, there is no lid on the crock pot. I then strain it with gloved hands, important to be clean and not introduce anything nasty into your oil! Put the strained oil into a metal pot, heat slowly and add beeswax, 2-4 ozs depending on what you are after. Less if you are eating this, more if you are rubbing it. Lots more if you want it in a bar. I have used many different oils, grapeseed, almond, apricot (face creme) you can do this anyway you want, any sized jar you want, I like 1/2 gallon jar and 4 oz of product. It's strong, takes less than a minute to feel when you rub it on. Pain relief last 1/2 a day! smhug.gif

I'm glad you found a method that satisfies you but saying the EVCO isn't good for extractions is an outright lie. DON"T jump my thread if you don't know what you are talking about. Do some research and you'll find cannabis is FAT soluble, not oil soluble. EVCO is 100% FAT, med chain fatty acids included, not some kind of f..king oil. I'm healing cancer with this. If you don't like it OK, but shut the f..k up if you don't know what you are talking about. Multiple people, as in many, around the world have had success with some pretty heavy problems and this extraction has helped EVERYBODY.

I do not want an answer back. Stay away from my posts. Spread your ignorance somewhere else.

Don't any of you mods change the language.

Edited by Papaw49, 26 July 2013 - 02:53 PM.
language change by ADMIN

• Tokecrazy, plant boy, teddys head and 5 others like this

#9 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

If you opened the link to the health benefits of EVCO, and scroll down to this, you will find out one of the reasons why I use EVCO.

"If the oil (containing predominantly unsaturated fats) gets oxidized, its fundamental health benefits and properties will change totally even though it may still smell and taste seemingly normal. A good example of such oil is olive oil. When you consume oxidized oil, free radicals that finally enter your body will start to attack your healthy cells, leading to a chain reaction that creates more free radicals and cause degenerative damages to your organs and tissues, thus turning your normal body function completely upside down".
  • Tokecrazy, plant boy, teddys head and 4 others like this

#10 Inee

Inee

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationOn the edge.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

fantasticalice - it was the NN preparation that gave me the first pain FREE hours I had in over a decade - don't tell me it is wrong or some other way is better without being able to back it up - plus it sounds like you are creating mainly for topical use - slightly different animal. There are many ways to use this plant and its versatility is one of the most charming aspects.
  • Tokecrazy, plant boy, teddys head and 6 others like this

#11 jimijoss

jimijoss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationnorth UK

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

I'm gonna make some!! Only thing is I only have weed acquired from a dealer and its unlikely to have a great deal of cbd. Although it is very strong.. Would it be better if I made NN with a good quality medical bud? Great post SR thanks

#12 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4554 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

Love the right up Bill. It explains it all nice and easy. Thanks, Blue
  • Tokecrazy, plant boy, teddys head and 4 others like this

#13 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:25 PM

I'm gonna make some!! Only thing is I only have weed acquired from a dealer and its unlikely to have a great deal of cbd. Although it is very strong.. Would it be better if I made NN with a good quality medical bud? Great post SR thanks

You can make this with any green part of the plant,,,,any,,, while the most potent medicine is made from fresh raw cannabis, it is also OK to use processed buds for sure. We are dissolving the cannabinoids of which THC is only one.
Good Cookin my friend.
SR

#14 jimijoss

jimijoss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationnorth UK

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

Thanks SR.. A couple of questions though.. Do I use any water, or do I just melt the EVCO then add my buds? I note in older threads that water is used. I'm gonna be using 4oz of very dry bud, every oz is a different strain also.. Once I've broke the bud down with the immersion blender, I then press through the filter and that's the NN? Many Many Thanks Jimi

#15 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

Thanks SR.. A couple of questions though..
Do I use any water, or do I just melt the EVCO then add my buds? I note in older threads that water is used.
I'm gonna be using 4oz of very dry bud, every oz is a different strain also..
Once I've broke the bud down with the immersion blender, I then press through the filter and that's the NN? Many Many Thanks Jimi

YO jimijos wassup! NO water. It took me 2 years to get to this final process. Using water you have to boil the residual water out thus adding more heat and changing the THC A, non psycho active into THC psychoactive.This final process has proven to be the best and biggest bang for your $. Even though we are trying to keep the psycho activity out of this you will probably get a buzz but it is something uplifting, more aware. I find it rather pleasant. My scalp tingles almost immediately after ingesting. Healing doses may put you to sleep, give you rubber legs.
Keep in mind that we are dissolving the cannabinoids and the pureeing is very important to accomplish this. You should puree 3-4 times anyhow. Better to overdo this part then not enough. Pour it through your filter and bingo! bango! bongo! you have ass kicking medicine.

Even using this as a topical is gonna show up in a test.
Good Luck
SR

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 29 July 2013 - 11:15 PM.

• plant boy, teddys head, Zoot and 4 others like this

#16 jimijoss

jimijoss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationnorth UK

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

YO jimijos wassup! NO water. It took me 2 years to get to this final process. Using water you have to boil the residual water out thus adding more heat and changing the THC A, non psycho active into THC psychoactive.This final process has proven to be the best and biggest bang for your $. Even though we are trying to keep the psyocho activity out of this you will probably get a buzz but it is something uplifting, more aware. I find it rather pleasant. My scalp tingles almost immediately after ingesting. Healing doses may put you to sleep, give you rubber legs.
Keep in mind that we are dissolving the cannabinoids and the pureeing is very important to accomplish this. You should puree 3-4 times anyhow. Better to overdo this part then not enough. Pore it through your filter and bingo! bango! bongo! you have ass kicking medicine.

Even using this as a topical is gonna show up in a test.
Good Luck
SR

Thanks for that mate.. I've got the 100 micron filter sock on order, so as soon as that arrives I'll be on with it.. I'll keep you posted.. Jimi

#17 jimijoss

jimijoss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationnorth UK

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

Hi SR hope you are well.. Today the filter arrived so its good to go! Apart from a little problem hmmm. The slow cooker/croc pot I purchased for the job in hand only has three settings for temperature, low.. Med.. High.. So I thought I'd check with the makers of the cooker to see the if the temps where within the parameters you recommend. Unfortunately the lowest temp is 80 degrees C or 178F so I'm struggling as I can't seem to find one in the UK with a low temp.. Can you recommend one I could maybe purchase online? Hope you don't mind me keep asking Q's.. Thanks Jimi

#18 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:39 PM

Hi SR hope you are well.. Today the filter arrived so its good to go! Apart from a little problem hmmm. The slow cooker/croc pot I purchased for the job in hand only has three settings for temperature, low.. Med.. High.. So I thought I'd check with the makers of the cooker to see the if the temps where within the parameters you recommend. Unfortunately the lowest temp is 80 degrees C or 178F so I'm struggling as I can't seem to find one in the UK with a low temp.. Can you recommend one I could maybe purchase online? Hope you don't mind me keep asking Q's.. Thanks Jimi

You can use a double boiler,, a pot full of water with the pot/bowl floating in the warm water. That's should be good enough to accomplish the task, and you can measure the temps with any thermometer. When you need to puree it, take it out of the hot water and steady it on the counter top.
Tally Ho

#19 Scooby

Scooby

California State Certified MMJ Patient

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1435 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:58 PM

Hey Uncle Bill! I love the simplicity of the newest version of your amazing recipe. I have a question... I don't have a grow happening at the moment, but I've got about 5 oz. of dried and cured bud. I see that you have a specific ratio for wet bud to EVCO (8:5). Is there a specific ratio of dried and cured bud to EVCO that you can recommend for this specific recipe? And will it still be fairly effective? I'm particularly interested in this recipe because of the non-psychoactive (or much less psychoactive) quality of the oil. I hope that I can achieve that using dry bud instead of fresh stuff! Thank you again for everything that you do. You've got tons of good karma coming your way, my friend! Cheers, Scoob

Edited by Scooby, 31 July 2013 - 11:59 PM.

#20 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:10 AM

Hey Uncle Bill! I love the simplicity of the newest version of your amazing recipe. I have a question... I don't have a grow happening at the moment, but I've got about 5 oz. of dried and cured bud. I see that you have a specific ratio for wet bud to EVCO (8:5). Is there a specific ratio of dried and cured bud to EVCO that you can recommend for this specific recipe? And will it still be fairly effective? I'm particularly interested in this recipe because of the non-psychoactive (or much less psychoactive) quality of the oil. I hope that I can achieve that using dry bud instead of fresh stuff!

Thank you again for everything that you do. You've got tons of good karma coming your way, my friend!

Cheers,

Scoob

Hiya Scooby, the ratios stated at the beginning of the thread is for dried cannabis. The adjustment must be made for wet cannabis. As you know the wet will be less in volume than the dried. This method will give you the strongest medicine using any form of cannabis. You may want to consider diluting it a bit more with the coconut oil. You can do that after you test the strength for compatibility with your needs.
Good Luck Buddy
Bill

Edited by Stoned Ranger, 03 August 2013 - 01:11 AM.

• plant boy, teddys head, Zoot and 6 others like this

#21 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17198 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:42 AM

thanks for this SR
  • teddys head, Stoned Ranger, Zoot and 5 others like this

#22 Scooby

Scooby

California State Certified MMJ Patient

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1435 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

Hiya Scooby, the ratios stated at the beginning of the thread is for dried cannabis. The adjustment must be made for wet cannabis. As you know the wet will be less in volume than the dried. This method will give you the strongest medicine using any form of cannabis. You may want to consider diluting it a bit more with the coconut oil. You can do that after you test the strength for compatibility with your needs.
Good Luck Buddy
Bill

Thanks so much for the info, Uncle Bill. I'm gonna be making up a batch in the very near future using this method. You rock!

-Scoob

Edited by Scooby, 05 August 2013 - 02:43 PM.

#23 Zoot

Zoot

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1016 posts
  • LocationGreat Lakes Region

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

Hi SR, Got a question for you, following your steps in the first post we preserve the THC-A in the oil. But won't the THC-A convert to THC later when the oil is used to bake or cook with due to the higher temps? Thanks for your time, ZZ
  • plant boy, teddys head, Stoned Ranger and 4 others like this

#24 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

Hey Zoot, I'm sure the THC A will convert to THC. Using NN for medibles you will be assured that you get all of the THC and CBD's. I'm not so sure the CBD's break down into anything else. SR

#25 Zoot

Zoot

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1016 posts
  • LocationGreat Lakes Region

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

Hey Zoot, I'm sure the THC A will convert to THC. Using NN for medibles you will be assured that you get all of the THC and CBD's. I'm not so sure the CBD's break down into anything else.
SR

Thanks SR, that's what I was thinking.
  • teddys head, PoeticLife, sandbreak and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannabis, medical, medicine, cancer, disease, cure, melanoma, coconut oil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users