5 replies to this topic

#1 HealthSeek

HealthSeek

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

Could someone confirm if oil extracted from an Indica hybrid, oil measures approx 90%+ THC and 1.394% CBD. will not induce agitation, insomnia, palpitations? From all I read, high THC will NOT produce sedative effects, am I correct? In anycase, its is not safe to use high THC for heart failure, and coronary heart disease, from what I read, unless, again, I am confused. Thanks, guys for clarification.
  • plant boy, PoeticLife, HD96 and 1 other like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

You can always use some fan leaves mixed in when making the oil. It will add more cbd's and help give you that sedated effect. Peace, Blue
  • plant boy, PoeticLife, sandbreak and 1 other like this

#3 HealthSeek

HealthSeek

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:42 PM

You can always use some fan leaves mixed in when making the oil. It will add more cbd's and help
give you that sedated effect.
Peace,
Blue

I have no choice, here. I have take this oil, or try find other oil. In a nutshell, its not sedative as is in the description?
  • plant boy and HD96 like this

#4 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:10 PM

It sounds like it was made with a mostly sativa plant. You really want to try and get oil mostly made from an indica.There are quite a few websites that tell you which strains are best for what ails you. I am drawing a blank right now so I can't give you a link...eerrrr! You might want to check granny's list. It is right on the homepage. Peace, Blue
  • plant boy, PoeticLife, sandbreak and 1 other like this

#5 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

I've been using sativa's much more successfully than indicas, without the sedative effects. It seems to me, you are trying to avoid the sedative effects. If your pulse and blood pressure are O.K. with that oil, it maybe more beneficial to you, medicinally. You might want to check with ?Greywolf and see if you can turn that THC into THC-a? I have no clue, but it might be a possibility??? Sure glad you aren't giving up! Have you tried that oil yet? What king of effects are you experiencing? I switched from Indica to Sativa and am much more pleased with the effects, for day and night use. smhug.gif pr
  • plant boy, PoeticLife and Blue61 like this

#6 HealthSeek

HealthSeek

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:12 AM

I've been using sativa's much more successfully than indicas, without the sedative effects. It seems to me, you are trying to avoid the sedative effects. If your pulse and blood pressure are O.K. with that oil, it maybe more beneficial to you, medicinally. You might want to check with ?Greywolf and see if you can turn that THC into THC-a? I have no clue, but it might be a possibility??? Sure glad you aren't giving up!

Have you tried that oil yet?

What king of effects are you experiencing?

I switched from Indica to Sativa and am much more pleased with the effects, for day and night use. smhug.gif pr

I want the sedative effect, which by the descrip of the high THC about the oil would not work for me.
Meaning, I want and need sedative effect, any THC makes me wired, palpitations, agitated, unable to sleep
and is a known vasoconstrictor, which can causse angina, acute coronary syndrome, strokes etc in those
with heart disease.

So, is there a way in turning the THC in THC A which then would be sedative? minus palpitations etc???

Thanks, am still learning here..and desperate, ughhh
  • plant boy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users