6 replies to this topic

#1 jimijoss

jimijoss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationnorth UK

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

Hi all I'm Jimi, and I'm new here and a I'm a bit of a novice with forums, so apology's in advance if I'm not doing things right.. I'd like some advice if possible, please.... My dad is treating his cancer by eating 1 gram a day of strong bud he gets from a dealer as an alterative therapy alongside his chemo... What I'd like to know is, is this actually going to give him any medicinal benefit?... I'd really be interested to hear what others think? Many thanks Jimi
  • PoeticLife, HD96 and painretreat like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Papaw49

Papaw49

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5641 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:53 PM

In my opinion yes he will. Here is a Vid you should watch which will give you more info.
  • PoeticLife, HD96 and painretreat like this

#3 jimijoss

jimijoss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationnorth UK

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

Thanks for that Papaw49, Really good vid, and a twist on the Rick Simpson way of treatment, So, if you don't heat it, your body can tolerate more?... Jimi
  • PoeticLife and HD96 like this

#4 Papaw49

Papaw49

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5641 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:49 PM

If it is not heated then less of the THC is converted to THCA which is the psycho active component .. the high.. and the body does not necessarily tolerating more just not getting as much THCA.
  • PoeticLife and HD96 like this

#5 jimijoss

jimijoss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationnorth UK

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

Well it does seem to be having an effect on him cause when I visited him today he said he's got the munchies, seems a bit chirpier too, doesn't get him stoned though, that's obviously down to it not being heated.. so fingers crossed that its working on his cancer, got him drinking berry smoothies also.. High in antioxidant's!! I'm learning as I go along.. Thanks Papaw49
  • PoeticLife likes this

#6 Papaw49

Papaw49

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5641 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

Good to hear. You might look into getting some coconut oil and add a spoon full to his smoothies. A little added benefit for Health and healing

#7 jimijoss

jimijoss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationnorth UK

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

I will certainly do that, thanks.. He's also having 25+ manuka honey and hemp seed oil on a daily basis.. Every little helps
  • PoeticLife likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users