• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 convictpwnz

convictpwnz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

pleae tell me this sack sticking out with hairs is not because my plants going hermie on me...I opened up one I found and it had a lil tiny seed but the rest of the buds are looking good....its not every where but there at some places around the plant at the nodes any help would be great.... also I have 2 plants flowering 2 separate strains and both of them are showing signs like this...I didn't know if it was from stress or what not because they were female all the way up until about now and they just started their 4th week of flower..any insight would be great...also if one of them went hermie and pollonated the other would that mean the 2 strains mixed? and they produce all female seds

Attached Files

• Tokecrazy and plant boy like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Papaw49

Papaw49

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5641 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:27 PM

Sorry i can not see it very well. But here is a link to a hermie i had
https://www.greenpas...post__p__366315
hope that helps

I would not keep a hermie in with good females. They are less productive in my opinion. Splitting energy between male parts and female parts not good as you want it all to go to the female parts.
  • Tokecrazy, plant boy and Zoot like this

#3 convictpwnz

convictpwnz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:50 PM

Well I circeled it in red its like a lil sac with white hairs coming out of it...It is on both plants.. I had 2 strains I grew and they showed female the whole way.. I cloned them and then switched then to the 12/12 and this is 4 weeks in and they are showing these lil sacs now.. I don't know if its stress induced or if its natural...I don't see any nanners but I have opened up some of these pods and there have been tiny seeds in them but I have heard females can make seeds ioccasionally... I haven't seen any polles sacs opening up and it seems to be at the node kinda

#4 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18495 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:57 AM

it is a seed growing on that plant , some time a female will develop dud seeds with out being fertilized,,,,,usually are white when done. nothing to worry about

Edited by plant boy, 26 June 2013 - 06:59 AM.

• Tokecrazy and Zoot like this

#5 Tokecrazy

Tokecrazy

Hydro Guru

• Super Administrators
  • 6448 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

Yup I agree with PB.They do that on some strains. Don't worry till you see yellow flowers. Then it's a hermie. Peace
  • plant boy and Zoot like this

#6 convictpwnz

convictpwnz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

wow thx guys I have been goig crazy because I have plants veggin in the room next to it I thought the whole operation was a bust and was gonna have to start over...so thre seeds that they make wont hurt the plant? and can I grow these seeds or are they duds like u say?

#7 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18495 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:54 AM

seeds have not been fertilized so no emberyo to grow out a plant
  • Tokecrazy and Zoot like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users