3 replies to this topic

#1 CannaMom22

CannaMom22

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:56 PM

I would love to see an admin created category of other ways to use marijuana. I have read about 'bubble' 'hash' 'edibles' and i am so confused as to what each is or how you get it if smoking it is more dangerous (I always thought hash was an unsafe form) and how you even make them. what part of thh plant? the stem? water leaves?
  • Tokecrazy, painretreat and Bong like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Papaw49

Papaw49

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5641 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

I would suggest a read of some of the info in this forum https://www.greenpas...lescooking-etc/ a good idea of how MMJ is used in medibles and how to do it there. as far as what part of the plant would depend on what you are making as i use the roots and stems and leaves for root balm. I use the sugar leaves and trim for oil making with some of the so called popcorn buds. I use the main flowers as smoking material.
  • Tokecrazy, PoeticLife, painretreat and 2 others like this

#3 CannaMom22

CannaMom22

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:11 PM

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! So basically the entire plant is usable... AWESOME~!
  • Tokecrazy and Bong like this

#4 Tokecrazy

Tokecrazy

Hydro Guru

• Super Administrators
  • 6448 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

Yes it does and it's cousin Hemp has over 4000 uses and no THC in it. Hemp has over 4000 uses and we can not grow it here in the USA. No we import it. Stop chopping down trees to make paper grow Hemp and save the rain forest. Peace
  • PoeticLife, Blue61, Bong and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users