#26 Junior

Junior

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationMaine.

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:18 PM

Good news! I'm able to medicate again!! Idk what happened but I harvest maybe 2 weeks ago. I ended up flushing with just distilled water for 2 weeks prior and the bud came out really smooth. I did end up having the flareups again after toking but I kept putting colloidal silver and shampoo with tea tree oil in my hair. Every morning and Night. The pain subsides and disappears. It was gone for a good 3 days and came back because I stopped. I feel like maybe I got some type of infection under my scalp. I've also experimented with gluten to see if it would trigger it and nothing. I can't say for sure what it is or was, Because the relief came from putting CS and Tea tree on my scalp but it seemed some things at times would flare it up (Gluten, Smoking, Etc) Here's what I have changed to in the last 2 weeks so that maybe if someone else is having these issues they can try it out. Homemade Colloidal Silver and Organix shampoo with tea tree on scalp morning and night (Best relief) I ate meat again (Not every night, But was worried about B-12). I ate more - I was lacking calories and increased. Lugol's 2% potassium Iodide with Iodine (Sometimes I just put it on my skin, but I believe it should be used in distilled water, 2 drops) Clean Chlorella - Heavy metal detox Magnesium Malate - Aluminum detox and magnesium supplementation Salad every night - Iron Less eggs - I usually eat 2 a day. B-Complex by natural vitality. Selenium from Trader Joe's coconut milk (this is to balance the iodine, The best form is Brazil nuts at 100mcg per unshelled) The selenium is to be balanced. If your thyroid starts hurting I usually add selenium. Then salt load. Like I said I can't say for sure what it was, it seemed like something under the scalp. I will continue the CS and shampoo and dietary changes. It could of been my thyroid as my weight is increasing now with the lugols supplementation. I'll update this again if anything comes about it. Thanks for the help! PS - I'm not a doctor so don't take this as medical advice, Talk to your physician's about your health issues GAAAAsmiley.gif

Edited by Junior, 07 June 2013 - 03:27 PM.

• DEBhasgrn and painretreat like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:22 PM

Junior I am so glad to see you and to see you are doing better,, You have always done your research and getting your health taken care of is well worth all your hard work,, I thank you for sharing this with us, Paying it forward is what it's all about,,, Email me sometime if you will,, Peace health and happiness be with you my friend!!!!!

#28 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:20 AM

Hey Junior, Glad to hear you are controlling this and feeling better. Wish you M.D. could be more helpful, for you. May I suggest sublinqual B-12, for a "boost." I use to take it daily for years and recently, restarted. I buy it at Costco..not so expensive. One day, it is my hope, when we 'don't feel well' and lab tests are requested, vitamins and minerals are included, without question. Or, there is a home vitamin/mineral testing strip. Good luck and sure hope it gets completely resolved. Vitamin/Mineral deficiency...as you are aware, can make a big difference in how we feel. I had a noise in my stomach last night and it reminded me of you. It was the same type of noise in the brain, I get, except, it was my gut. lol Very similar. Except, I haven't had my noise's, since I quit, certain sativa's. Please keep this updated, I am curious! :huh: pr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users