#1 BikerPepe

BikerPepe

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationN.E. WA.

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

just wondering... I've been off the weed-web for the last few yrs. just recently getting back to it and GP is the best place left open, from what I can tell. Anyway... when I was going through a nasty custody battle (that I severly lost, long story... too painfull to get into) I ended up loosing passwords and made a second profile. I can't remember the details... but I think GP was going through some major changes itself back then as well. point being... I've got 2 profiles setup here and I was hoping an admin could merge the two. I know it's an option with some forums software, but not sure about this setup. if it could be done... it would be nice to join "ScooterTrash" with "ScooterTramp". I know it's not cool to do in the first place and I do apologize... so I was hoping I could clean up that little mess before getting back in deep. For those that don't remember me, or are fuzzy... this is Pepe`. I used to play around alot between here and cannacare. I used to have a lot of fun playing devils advocate over there, but more importantly... despite the ownership, it was still one of the best places to get news specific to my state. Now my state has taken on a whole new mess of confusion and I felt it was time to start keeping an eye out again, along with keeping up on new methods, strains, equipment and touching base with some of the old faces. THANKS either way! Glad to be back, hope I'm still welcome.
  • Tokecrazy, plant boy, DEBhasgrn and 1 other like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

It is nice seeing you back Pepe!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!
  • Tokecrazy and plant boy like this

#3 BikerPepe

BikerPepe

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationN.E. WA.

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

thanks deb. it's been a long time and a strange journey, but I'm back and glad to be. just made a re-intro thread to get comfy and I'll be checking in more often now that life has let me settle some. old bikers never die... they just get lost on the backroads every now and then. ;)

Edited by ScooterTramp, 05 April 2013 - 02:28 PM.

• Tokecrazy, plant boy, PoeticLife and 1 other like this

#4 BikerPepe

BikerPepe

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationN.E. WA.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:22 AM

ok, so... I'm confused. I got an email from tokecrazy that reset my password, but that's it. that wasn't what I was asking for at all. someone working on auto pilot maybe? ;) I was hoping to merge my most recent profile (scootertramp, that I'm currently posting from) with my old profile (scootertrash, here:https://www.greenpassion.org/index.php?/user/617-scootertrash/) is that not an option?
  • Tokecrazy, plant boy and DEBhasgrn like this

#5 plant boy

plant boy

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18485 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:19 AM

can PM toke to see. just not sure
  • Tokecrazy and DEBhasgrn like this

#6 BikerPepe

BikerPepe

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationN.E. WA.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

alright... had to shuffle through quite a mess, but I'm back in my own skin, with the same name I've used for eons. thanks to all for your patience and help. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users