Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

suggestion for more quickly access forum especially chat.

monitor the chat

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Queue

Queue

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon, U.S.A.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

If an administrator would moinitor chat for new member a more readily accessable measns of support would be available by allowing new members to chat before you allow post in forums but that would mean someone would havbe to monitor chat....this could be an avantage over OGF because they have a chat available but it is not monitored so it is empty alot of the time and not really a support option... Just a suggestion .or maybe you could share how a person could make 25 post very quickly and verify that they are not spam?,,,,,Attached File  flute sales 001.BMP   1.2MB   4 downloads
  • painretreat likes this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Queue

Queue

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

Well it is just after 9 pm and I should get on with my moment I only have a few hours available to fool around with these chat communications and when I find it difficult to send and recieve I typically just go somewhere else but I would never communicate that I would just go and not come back cause chatting by myself is stupid........ the idea that spam is created by chat >>>> anyway .....if chat were available to me I could chat and post 25 times with ease no problem but because I have to post 25 times before I can access any chat functions well this is just a futiole attempt to get me to excercise my typing skills.YUCK!!!!!!!

Attached Files

• painretreat likes this

#3 Queue

Queue

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

is support just for your forum or do you consider support for the overall topic of what your site is about Green passion . not looking for much support for the site but if you limit the communication you limit the support for real world and real time issues so your totally supportive forum is only good for VIRTUAL support because there is not real time monitor just like OGF and that is where I am comming from ......so business goes where it is welcomed and stays where it is invited. something better respond soon or you guys are gonna be in the round file of my PC.............pop!

Attached Files

#4 Papaw49

Papaw49

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5641 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

Due to a rash of trolls coming in with no chat limit even with a monitor there were probs. the 25 post limit was put in place.
  • Blue61 likes this

#5 KnowAndGrow

KnowAndGrow

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2084 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:11 AM

25 posts isn't a lot - and it gives you time to look around and get to know people! Here are some suggestions...
  • Start a thread in "Introduce yourself". This gives us a chance to get to know you. I met some awesome folks by starting my "Introduce Yourself" thread.
  • Start posting in "GP counts to 1 million". That was good for five or six posts a day.
  • Find a handful of grow journals to follow. Post a "Thanks for the info" note, or ask questions with each. That was good for another 5 posts a day
Chat will open up soon enough. Sometimes patients need patience.

See you 'round the site!

K&G
  • PoeticLife, Blue61 and Inee like this

#6 Blue61

Blue61

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4556 posts
  • LocationHighville USA

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

We consider support for all, not just our forum. We want our peeps to get the help they need and we do the best that we can. Sorry the 25 post rule seems like a burden to you but they do go by quick. It is to help all and not just a random number thrown out. We like to encourage peeps to intro them selves and let everyone get to know each other a bit. Please don't start posting 1 word posts to increase your number or they will be taken down. Hope to get to know ya and you become a contributing member. :) Peace, Blue
  • PoeticLife likes this

#7 Queue

Queue

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:04 AM

Well thank you very much I have never been so welcomed in a long time. all of you folks are wonderful even the few moments I have had available have been very comforting to an old man with lots of empty time on his hands.I look forward to offering my help in anyway and my support for those causes we as a group may decide to support and defend. my flute and public persona are ready and available Invitation is traditional. I hope all of you folks will ome and see me at the hemp fest this year it is only a few months away JUST SAY KNOW ( southern Willamette Valley) HEADS UP!!!!!! the EMERALD EMPIRE HEMPFEST volunteers meeting 3 rd Saturday every month location TBA phone 541-517-0957
  • Blue61 and painretreat like this

#8 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

One awesome intro video Oueue! Nice to see you turned away from the side effects of big Pharma, too! bigsmileythumbsup pr
  • Blue61 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users